Author Topic: Michelle knight psychics  (Read 40737 times)

Offline Esse

Re: Michelle knight psychics
« Reply #75 on: May 25, 2021, 07:24:31 PM »
Julie may be okay, and Sharie possibly but the rest nope, not worth it - however i will say one thing they are a bit more honest than the Elizabeth Rose psychics.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #76 on: May 26, 2021, 10:42:24 AM »
When I read with Julie she told me the man I was asking asking about  loves me etc. He ended up marrying someone else... a private psychic and magdalena from elizabeth rose both said nope, he's not your man he is with someone else.. few months later i find out he's engaged... not one psychic on MK git it right sadly... they give you hope and when the prediction doesn't happen you naturally call back etc. And becomes an endless cycle lol

Offline Esse

« Reply #77 on: May 26, 2021, 12:28:12 PM »
Its the same with psychic today and ask the answer although to be fair i did have one good prediction from a ata reader but annoyingly i can't remember which reader it was!

Offline charlotte9909

« Reply #78 on: August 09, 2021, 02:55:16 PM »
The best medium reading I have ever had was on Keen with a low-priced medium. Extraordinary, like the person was there in the next room and she was relaying a message. Actually I've mostly had pretty good experiences with Keen but then I haven't tried too many other places, except for a medium name Lea Mittell (recommended on this forum somewhere) and she was amazing too. Not as raw as the Keen Psychic (Alice Runyon) but very good.

Offline charlotte9909

« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2021, 03:16:16 PM »
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that!

Offline charlotte9909

Lea Mittel
« Reply #80 on: August 11, 2021, 12:59:27 AM »
I saw on her website she passed away but there is no date. Her readings had a spiritual maturity and humbleness that was special.

anything