Author Topic: Has this ever happened to you?  (Read 5045 times)

Offline jhuskindle

Re: Has this ever happened to you?
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2019, 03:10:46 PM »
And I should add that all of them (including Kisha, Zadalia, Yazmin, Yona, QoC18) could read current/past situation pretty well. Yona time frame has not arrived yet (she said after New Year, was not sure though but she was sure about the outcome).

I will give you fair warning after new year could be next new year 🤣🤣 she reads far far out.

I'm happy that my pain made you laugh hard!!!

Awe I didn't mean it like that! If psychics don't bring you some level of comfort and are still bringing you pain you may want to step away for a while. Don't take things at exact face value, you have to live and explore your life even if you think or know they will be back. That's the only way to allow it to come true.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2019, 06:56:13 PM »
I have had this happen. Current predictions have contradicted one another.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2019, 07:03:22 PM »
Yep. Definitely had this happen with a few different poi's I called about back in the day. Most of them would give me happily ever after positive readings. Then there would be that one or two that didn't. Then the one or two would be right. So then the rest of the psychics got marked off my list and I only used the ones that gave me the bad news and were right.

That's how I came up with my go tos. I ran through hundreds of "psychics" over the years and now I only stick with 3, well 4 but the 4th one is a rarity only because she's way over the topic expensive. I just use her to find out about a third party if I feel ther's one so she doesn't get used often at all but she's great.

I think it's more about trial and error. I think that when we have readings and don't feel satisfied after that reading even if it sounds good, we feel we need to confirm that reading with another reader..............I think that's a huge sign that those aren't the readers for you. I also think that the more readers we read with, the more muddied and exhausted the energies become. So if you read with one reader and feel you need to go to another reader to confirm that reading.........that's your sign to never read with that reader again. When you finally read with someone that "resonates" with you and you feel you don't need to have another reading to confirm it..............that's your sign to stick with that one reader and stay away from the other hundreds.

That's just my two cents of what I've learned throughout my previous addiction.

Offline sparky

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2019, 07:19:46 PM »
Yep. Definitely had this happen with a few different poi's I called about back in the day. Most of them would give me happily ever after positive readings. Then there would be that one or two that didn't. Then the one or two would be right. So then the rest of the psychics got marked off my list and I only used the ones that gave me the bad news and were right.

That's how I came up with my go tos. I ran through hundreds of "psychics" over the years and now I only stick with 3, well 4 but the 4th one is a rarity only because she's way over the topic expensive. I just use her to find out about a third party if I feel ther's one so she doesn't get used often at all but she's great.

I think it's more about trial and error. I think that when we have readings and don't feel satisfied after that reading even if it sounds good, we feel we need to confirm that reading with another reader..............I think that's a huge sign that those aren't the readers for you. I also think that the more readers we read with, the more muddied and exhausted the energies become. So if you read with one reader and feel you need to go to another reader to confirm that reading.........that's your sign to never read with that reader again. When you finally read with someone that "resonates" with you and you feel you don't need to have another reading to confirm it..............that's your sign to stick with that one reader and stay away from the other hundreds.

I want to add to this.  I think that if you have a lower vibrating energy that it is easier for your reading to get more muddied when talking to readers back to back.  Because it does make it harder for them to read through everything.  But if you have a higher vibrating energy that can see through the muddied stuff a bit clearer.

Also I think finding a reader that "resonates" with you is a huge thing in knowing if the reader works for you or not.  Because it puts you at a sense of peace no matter what the prediction was.  Where as a fairytale reader will just make you feel happy for a very brief amount of time.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2019, 07:21:57 PM »

I want to add to this.  I think that if you have a lower vibrating energy that it is easier for your reading to get more muddied when talking to readers back to back.  Because it does make it harder for them to read through everything.  But if you have a higher vibrating energy that can see through the muddied stuff a bit clearer.

Also I think finding a reader that "resonates" with you is a huge thing in knowing if the reader works for you or not.  Because it puts you at a sense of peace no matter what the prediction was.  Where as a fairytale reader will just make you feel happy for a very brief amount of time.

I ABSOLUTELY agree! Great post sparky!

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2019, 03:02:36 PM »

I agree with this. It's taken a long time and a lot of money and a lot of shitty readings to get to this point though, where I actually have readers I can trust. For me the constantly seeking out new people for a long time was because there just wasn't anybody I truly trusted deep in my gut that allowed me to be at peace and just let a reading unfold. I'm really happy I've finally gotten to that place (and so is my bank account).

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2019, 06:10:02 PM »

I agree with this. It's taken a long time and a lot of money and a lot of shitty readings to get to this point though, where I actually have readers I can trust. For me the constantly seeking out new people for a long time was because there just wasn't anybody I truly trusted deep in my gut that allowed me to be at peace and just let a reading unfold. I'm really happy I've finally gotten to that place (and so is my bank account).

Oh heck yeah! The bank accounts love it when we stop abusing it right? LOL! It really does take a lot of time and money............a lot of years usually but there's some lucky ones that it just takes a few months or weeks. That's why I was saying if we get a reading and then feel we have to get another reading to confirm the previous...........but I think that's the only way to sort of find "that one or two" that actually work. It's a path that leads to it I think.

Offline Gigi777

« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2019, 08:34:24 AM »
So haven't posted before but was wondering the same thing.

Had readings with a lot (yes I went on a binge.... Not proud of it) and all of them  including the ones everyone here seem to say are accurate and can be trusted say the same thing... That we will be together... And soon.

There is a third party though and everyone is discounting it. Can they all seriously be right?

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2019, 03:18:27 PM »
So haven't posted before but was wondering the same thing.

Had readings with a lot (yes I went on a binge.... Not proud of it) and all of them  including the ones everyone here seem to say are accurate and can be trusted say the same thing... That we will be together... And soon.

There is a third party though and everyone is discounting it. Can they all seriously be right?

Test them all on short term outcomes and you’ll find out. Don’t take another’s word for it.