Author Topic: Has this ever happened to you?  (Read 5025 times)

Offline Blueeyedbella

Has this ever happened to you?
« on: January 10, 2019, 02:33:59 PM »
So I’ve been having a rough time lately due to a bad breakup and over the past couple of months went a little overboard with the readings (like 50ish I’d say). Most of the readers I read with had the same outcome however time frames vary. There were about 4 that predicted a different outcome. Have you had a case where even though the majority predicted the same outcome, it did not come to pass?

Offline wishes215

Re: Has this ever happened to you?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 02:42:55 PM »
If the majority predicted a positive outcome then I think that’s the norm. IMO most do give a positive outcome with the exception of a few:)

Offline whskers

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 02:45:45 PM »
Yes. It was for a career prediction. Everyone said X, but Y happened. And Y was a very negative outcome. Far from what was predicted.

I’ve gone through bad break ups as well and i know this is easier said than done because we want to know right away, but please I hope you find other healthier coping mechanism before it burns a hole in your wallet. I personally acknowledged that I’m hurting before and went to a therapist. I just read now with psychics for fun now and to be amuse. Also for a little guidance.

Advance sorry if you didn’t want the advice. But I hope you heal from the break up.

Offline Blueeyedbella

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 02:51:41 PM »
No advice is always welcomed :)

I’ve def slowed down on the readings when I realized how much I was really spending. I’ve also had some time to deal with it, and I think I’m at the point where I have accepted what has happened and am ready to move on. But because I’m new to this whole online psychic world I thought I’d ask. I was def a skeptic coming in, but I’ve been really impressed by a number of readers accuracy on the situation, my ex and myself with little to no info given, but At this point I cannot do anything but live my life and wait to see what pans out :)

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 03:06:46 PM »
the majority of readings I had (and i had WAYY too many to even count) predicted a positive outcome, with the two different POIs I called about.  It never happened with either, despite the fact that they were able to see the present very accurately.

Moving on and keeping an open mind sounds like a great plan, but definitely don't spend any more money on readings if you can help it...just my advice of course :)

Offline Blueeyedbella

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2019, 12:08:58 PM »
That’s the plan.. we will see how it goes :) lol

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2019, 05:31:38 AM »
The same situation is here. I've had so many readings regarding my POI over last year, all outcomes are the same (positive) with different time frames. Time frames started from May 2018 and keep pushing out. Nothing has happened so far (and likely won't happen). My today's readings gave me Feb and March. Let's see what happens.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2019, 05:34:48 AM »
And I should add that all of them (including Kisha, Zadalia, Yazmin, Yona, QoC18) could read current/past situation pretty well. Yona time frame has not arrived yet (she said after New Year, was not sure though but she was sure about the outcome).

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2019, 02:41:07 PM »
And I should add that all of them (including Kisha, Zadalia, Yazmin, Yona, QoC18) could read current/past situation pretty well. Yona time frame has not arrived yet (she said after New Year, was not sure though but she was sure about the outcome).

I will give you fair warning after new year could be next new year 🤣🤣 she reads far far out.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2019, 08:43:51 PM »
In my experience, they always came back when and if psychics told me that they would. Always.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2019, 10:11:12 PM »
In my experience, they always came back when and if psychics told me that they would. Always.

Same but I admit I’ve never had an ex leave my life for good...

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2019, 11:25:10 PM »
Me too, this one I've been seeing and just broke up with, has been in and out of my life since I was 14, so the probability of him not coming back is extremely slim.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2019, 05:22:25 AM »

I will give you fair warning after new year could be next new year 🤣🤣 she reads far far out.

I'm happy that my pain made you laugh hard!!!

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2019, 09:20:27 AM »
The same situation is here. I've had so many readings regarding my POI over last year, all outcomes are the same (positive) with different time frames. Time frames started from May 2018 and keep pushing out. Nothing has happened so far (and likely won't happen). My today's readings gave me Feb and March. Let's see what happens.
That what happen to mostly everyone. I truly think this psychics do know that mostly likely your poi will not come back. And mostly the peoples on here that wait for there poi it unlikely that they will come back too.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2019, 02:41:05 PM »

You should stop getting readings for awhile -- bring your vibration back up and let things manifest.  I truly believe that when we stop getting readings and let go... thats when the positive results start to manifest:)

anything