Author Topic: New year, new predictions  (Read 1264 times)

Offline Seeker23

New year, new predictions
« on: January 09, 2019, 07:51:34 PM »
So the most recent predictions I have recieved:

In three weeks I will be with my poi according to one. He will contact and I will be in a long term relationship with him. That is pretty soon unlike the rest that kept giving 2-3 months in the past. I am starting to get exhausted with how many times this jackwagon is suppose to "reach out" and the professed  love they say he has for me. Yeah, been really feeling the love...sure.

"He just has issues in life now. Right.

I will be meeting someone new in two months. Describe as Mr. Wonderful.

I will get a new job.

I will be pregnant in the upcoming year. Like last where one said her spirits guides are "saying baby."

Feeling burn out with false hope. It's good to get a reading to help to give you peace of mind sometimes.

But when they keep predicting things even when you do not ask, it becomes emotional exhausting.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 07:55:11 PM by Seeker23 »

Offline jhuskindle

Re: New year, new predictions
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 08:11:08 PM »
Please try to stick with tried and true psychics. 95% are cold readers fairytales but if someone like Yona says you’re gunna have a baby it’s proba going to happen...

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 08:23:17 PM »
Except they don’t all work the same for everyone. Nothing Yona has ever told me has come to pass except one minor “I see you signing a contract” and i signed a lease...but with two full readings from her, nothing else happened, good or bad. I also don’t have good luck with Kisha even though she works so well for others.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 09:29:53 PM »
Except they don’t all work the same for everyone. Nothing Yona has ever told me has come to pass except one minor “I see you signing a contract” and i signed a lease...but with two full readings from her, nothing else happened, good or bad. I also don’t have good luck with Kisha even though she works so well for others.

Yep, gets them on short term or their connection, but make sure it’s tried and true. Best referrals are from family and friend but ALL psychics connect with some and not with others. Yona is only an example, there’s like 10 board favorites here to choose from to test...

Kisha I didn’t think was super great as far as detail, but prediction haven’t moved through yet.  But if you go to lovepscyhic on any given site, this is a joke name, obviously, I’m making a point, you will get the reading above. Ohhhh you’re going to be married and life will be so good, omg...

At least with Yona and others you know they aren’t cold reading, even if they can’t connect. Remember Yona takes like 2 years time wise to manifest for people she works for, and some she just doesn’t. She’s very honest though and not a cold reader.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 09:45:29 PM »
Very true!! It has been a couple years since I read with her, but I do agree with you that she isn’t a cold reader. I believe she is very genuine, things just didn’t pan out for me, but that happens...has to be a hard job predicting others’ movements.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2019, 06:23:44 AM »
There was reader I went to in person that has excellent ratings throughout. Top person where I live.

One of her predictions did come true. "An ex from the past was coming back.." They came back. She reads accurately about other people I was asking about.

But she was a bit more expense to see and by appointment only.

She nailed it once about a family member. I was impressed.

anything