Author Topic: Do most psychics tell you this?  (Read 3158 times)

Offline Dreamer23

Do most psychics tell you this?
« on: January 09, 2019, 02:26:10 PM »
When calling about a POI, have you had most psychics tell you: he/she sees you as a long term partner.

I feel that I get this line a lot and I don't know if it's a common thing that psychics tell you to keep you interested in calling back.

Would be curious to know if others get this. Thank you!

Offline icloud9

Re: Do most psychics tell you this?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 02:29:41 PM »
God...Many many years ago when I first started getting psychic readings like an addict, yes...they all fed me that same ol' tale that ended up being all wrong. The person they told me I would end up 'long term' with never even came back Lol. I feel kind of stupid now, although it's been such a long time and now I'm in somewhat of a positive(realistically) situation.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 02:31:09 PM »
God...Many many years ago when I first started getting psychic readings like an addict, yes...they all fed me that same ol' tale that ended up being all wrong. The person they told me I would end up 'long term' with never even came back Lol. I feel kind of stupid now, although it's been such a long time and now I'm in somewhat of a positive(realistically) situation.

Ahh, I see. So they do tell people this quite often. That sucks, it means they are usually making it up.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 02:36:09 PM »

Ahh, I see. So they do tell people this quite often. That sucks, it means they are usually making it up.

Or I think they are reading your own hopes. This is where the mundane empaths differ from TRUE psychics.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 02:42:16 PM »

Or I think they are reading your own hopes. This is where the mundane empaths differ from TRUE psychics.
'

Yes, I find that I get that a lot. If I feel more positive then the reading is more positive, if I have doubts then the reading is more negative...it confirms my exact thoughts.

ladya

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2019, 02:45:22 PM »
I have been told this and it’s mostly true in my case because I only get involved with someone if I view them as a long term partner otherwise it won’t last past a couple weeks. Most of men I get involved with view me as someone they can settle down with, doesn’t mean we do but I won’t invest if I don’t sense that potential is there from both sides.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2019, 02:46:49 PM »
I have been told this and it’s mostly true in my case because I only get involved with someone if I view them as a long term partner otherwise it won’t last past a couple weeks. Most of men I get involved with view me as someone they can settle down with, doesn’t mean we do but I won’t invest if I don’t sense that potential is there from both sides.

Thank you, I am in a similar situation, I don't invest unless there is long term potential, and POI and I talked about long term potential so it's not coming out of nowhere, when they say this. But I am still skeptical at times.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2019, 02:51:25 PM »

Thank you, I am in a similar situation, I don't invest unless there is long term potential, and POI and I talked about long term potential so it's not coming out of nowhere, when they say this. But I am still skeptical at times.

Although this is a cold read line it very well could be true in your case. All cold read lines are true in some cases. I’m so happy for you, I don’t think you need a psychic if you discussed it!

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2019, 02:55:54 PM »

Although this is a cold read line it very well could be true in your case. All cold read lines are true in some cases. I’m so happy for you, I don’t think you need a psychic if you discussed it!

Oh no, this was a long time ago...not recent. There's a lot of issues going on hence why I am calling psychics. I do feel that what they tell me holds to be true, but I was just curious if it can also be a cold read line, which I guess it is...

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2019, 05:27:31 PM »
I get it most of the time said to me in a reading.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2019, 07:26:22 PM »
I get it most of the time said to me in a reading.

Thanks for sharing! I always had the feeling that it is a line to "hook you in".

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2019, 01:12:44 PM »
Yep stock line. Some of the psychics have master the art of cold read to make you high for at least 24 hours so you can call them back after that.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2019, 01:33:53 PM »
Yep stock line. Some of the psychics have master the art of cold read to make you high for at least 24 hours so you can call them back after that.

Haha! True!!

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2019, 03:10:04 PM »
When calling about a POI, have you had most psychics tell you: he/she sees you as a long term partner.

I feel that I get this line a lot and I don't know if it's a common thing that psychics tell you to keep you interested in calling back.

Nope -- ive never had a reader say that to me:)

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2019, 05:48:51 PM »

Thank you, so I guess it's not mentioned all the time. Still could be a cold reader's line but not always. I guess I should go with my gut on this one  ::)

Nope -- ive never had a reader say that to me:)

anything