Author Topic: Reader feedback  (Read 20305 times)

Offline PinkyD

Re: Reader feedback
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2019, 04:33:41 PM »
I read with Psychic Ari thanks so Ladya's enthusiasm about her and OMG I was BLOWN AWAY! Immediately as soon as I caught her, which btw it's hard to catch her even when you msg her, but she was so worth the effort. This lady picked up on my past, significant things that I NEVERRR mentioned. And the person in my life, I ended up spending like 24mins talking to Ari and she was so accurate, so specific, if I wasn't on a budget I'd have kept chatting with her for as long as possible. I don't know if her predictions will come true or not, I'll have to wait and see but unless Ari is on this forum and reading everything about me they're is NO WAY she could know the things she knew. Plus there were things I had never even wrote about that she knew. This is my new favorite for certain. She's amazing!

Offline Blueeyedbella

« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2019, 05:08:49 PM »
I read with Psychic Ari thanks so Ladya's enthusiasm about her and OMG I was BLOWN AWAY! Immediately as soon as I caught her, which btw it's hard to catch her even when you msg her, but she was so worth the effort. This lady picked up on my past, significant things that I NEVERRR mentioned. And the person in my life, I ended up spending like 24mins talking to Ari and she was so accurate, so specific, if I wasn't on a budget I'd have kept chatting with her for as long as possible. I don't know if her predictions will come true or not, I'll have to wait and see but unless Ari is on this forum and reading everything about me they're is NO WAY she could know the things she knew. Plus there were things I had never even wrote about that she knew. This is my new favorite for certain. She's amazing!

I felt the same way about Ari. I spoke with her before ever posting on this site, I believe. And I’ve never gone into details about my situation on this site  because I’ve read that sometimes readers check out this forum so I wanted to make sure the readings I recieved were based on their own abilities and not off anything they may have come across on the board. She knew details she could have never known without a true gift. As far as predictions go, I still have some time to go. But I’ll update once time frame hits :)

ladya

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2019, 02:18:33 AM »

I felt the same way about Ari. I spoke with her before ever posting on this site, I believe. And I’ve never gone into details about my situation on this site  because I’ve read that sometimes readers check out this forum so I wanted to make sure the readings I recieved were based on their own abilities and not off anything they may have come across on the board. She knew details she could have never known without a true gift. As far as predictions go, I still have some time to go. But I’ll update once time frame hits :)

that's the best way to do it because you never know who's on these boards. This is a smart takeaway for everyone. Also be careful to what you reveal to people in PMs and who youre privately talking to in messages. There's a lot of snakes that come on here. i'm glad you liked Ari PinkyD :)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 02:22:02 AM by ladya »

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2019, 03:25:17 AM »

that's the best way to do it because you never know who's on these boards. This is a smart takeaway for everyone. Also be careful to what you reveal to people in PMs and who youre privately talking to in messages. There's a lot of snakes that come on here. i'm glad you liked Ari PinkyD :)

I agreed. Don't disclose any of your personal info here. If we can talk over here, sure snakes will know too :p

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2019, 12:34:59 AM »

Do you guys think 5-6 mins is good enough to talk to Psychic Ari? Or do we need the 15 min package.

I had 2 seperste readings with Ari both about 6-7 mins long ( 2 different topics)  and she gave a TON of info on both.

Just read with Psychic Ari, it was very hard to catch her online. She really got the POI's current state of mind right. Hope she is right about his intentions and the predictions. She sees POI coming forward by March. Does she always give short-term predictions or she sees long-term too? also did she always give positive predictions for you guys?

I felt really positive after the reading. Anyone with experience with her please chime in..
She is correct for my career and short prediction about contact.

First reading on 29th Jan 2019

With Ari I got:

- Him reaching out within 8-12 days to make plans to see each other (even up to 2-3 weeks) He actually did reach out on 1st Feb and yes he did ask to be invited to my daughters 21st birthday but I said no because I actually want to see him alone first. BTW I have known POI my whole life - we're not strangers to each other or each others families.

- Seeing him between the 11th-18th Feb... (during which it will be a day time meeting in a restaurant but conversation will be like pulling teeth *ARGH*) I literally have not seen him face to face since April 2018 so this would be a biggie if it happens.

- Mid to end of March for an opportunity for intimacy (If I want it)

- Me getting frustrated with his slow movement and having that conversation with him in April about my frustrations..

- Him wanting to be ready for bigger things by 8 months to 1 year (from Jan - *ARGHHHHHH*)

- Overall March & April are significant as far as being on the 'cusp of change' around this connection with him...

Is there an Ari specific thread on this forum? I can't seem to find it. Cheers!

@helloagain was she correct for you?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2019, 12:48:24 AM »
Yes curious to see if her predictions panned out.  I am waiting on mine with it being predicted for this week.

Offline Blueeyedbella

« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2019, 01:20:55 AM »
Yes curious to see if her predictions panned out.  I am waiting on mine with it being predicted for this week.

Hey love2love, I remember reading a comment where you said you read with Rachel Marie but when I searched I couldn’t find it. How was she for you??

Sorry to make you repeat yourself!! 😩

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2019, 01:56:28 AM »

No worries.  Her reading from a year ago played out exactly how she predicted.   Still waiting on current things to unfold.  Hopefully before the end of the month there will be some movement.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2019, 09:45:30 PM »
JUST UPDATING - As I found this thread again..

First reading on 29th Jan 2019

With Ari I got:

- Him reaching out within 8-12 days to make plans to see each other (even up to 2-3 weeks) He actually did reach out on 1st Feb and yes he did ask to be invited to my daughters 21st birthday but I said no because I actually want to see him alone first. BTW I have known POI my whole life - we're not strangers to each other or each others families. DIDN'T HAPPEN

- Seeing him between the 11th-18th Feb... (during which it will be a day time meeting in a restaurant but conversation will be like pulling teeth *ARGH*) I literally have not seen him face to face since April 2018 so this would be a biggie if it happens. DIDN'T HAPPEN

- Mid to end of March for an opportunity for intimacy (If I want it) STILL HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN HIM SO NO DIDN'T HAPPEN

- Me getting frustrated with his slow movement and having that conversation with him in April about my frustrations.. DIDN'T HAPPEN

- Him wanting to be ready for bigger things by 8 months to 1 year (from Jan - *ARGHHHHHH*) NOW VERY DOUBTFUL ANYTHING WILL HAPPEN

- Overall March & April are significant as far as being on the 'cusp of change' around this connection with him...

Is there an Ari specific thread on this forum? I can't seem to find it. Cheers!
[/quote]
[/quote]

Have you asked Ari? What’d she say about the delays? Also are you and him still in contact?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2019, 11:34:08 PM »
Her predictions with my poi did not happen so although sometimes people rave about a reader that doesn't unfortunately mean they are right for everyone. 😔

Offline marciamia

« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2019, 12:32:18 AM »
Ari didn’t work for me either so don’t feel bad.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2019, 12:37:01 PM »

Nor me.  Completely off the mark . Literally the day after the reading it all went to pot and I emailed her as it cost me $60 and she just fed me some bullshit that I would meet another man and he just ain’t ready. So upset

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2019, 02:41:21 PM »

Nor me.  Completely off the mark . Literally the day after the reading it all went to pot and I emailed her as it cost me $60 and she just fed me some bullshit that I would meet another man and he just ain’t ready. So upset

Don't feel so bad, i spent a little more.  Totally disappointing. Although I'm glad because her advice was not something that would have not helped my situation.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 11:54:53 PM by Love2lovenj »

Offline Marlenesko

« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2019, 04:28:02 PM »
Miss Ann , and Ari has been on point for me on multiple occasion and they have given me very accurate perdition.

Rekha from bitwine is fake she doesn’t know anything and she has changed her predictions and very rude in her approach

I can suggest true love tarot , Jashoda starlight on purple ocean who are extremely reliable and good

Offline Rainbowcalm - P

« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2019, 11:17:36 PM »
I'm just going to say i was curious and read some of the reviews, i read Ari's replies and was completely turned off.

Advisor's response: Incorrect, pls read transcript I told you it would not happen UPDATE still delusionall!
Advisor's response: Bitter lying client bcos no FREE readings on email SMH! good luck you need it! TY GB :)

That was more than enough for me.

I totally understand why you would feel this way, but I have read some advisor forums and the way clients speak to them and the way some are threatened with negative feedback and how some clients do chargebacks etc.. it is enough to drive anyone mad.  I am not condoning her response but she was probably fed up with it.  I had a friend who was a reader and the things she told me about the way clients treated her made me feel so sorry for her.  But anyway, I am only saying this because I have spoken to Ari and she is a very sweet person.