Author Topic: Reader feedback  (Read 20024 times)

ladya

Re: Reader feedback
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2019, 03:08:23 AM »
Wow, I just read with Ari. Ugh I told myself I wouldn't read again for awhile, but after hearing so many good things, wanted to give her a try.

I've gotten so many readings (over several relationships in the last 5 years or so), and never have I met a psychic who can pinpoint my personality, his personality, and our exact interaction i.e. something I do or say, and how he gets irritated etc. lol, it is hilarious when she describes it and now I understand what you mean by her insight. She also described his family and upbringing very specifically and it is so accurate, honestly, I can't say that many psychics have gotten that deep before, and I only know because we talk about it.

I truly wholeheartedly pray that her predictions come true, but just wanted to say thanks to the people who recommended her! She also gave me a good laugh, which is much needed at this time :)

She made me a believer in psychic ability again. I get amazed everytime when I’m irl during one of the predictions she said and it feels like the twilight zone. Like it’s happening just like she saw. Super cool. I’m glad you liked her!!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2019, 03:20:04 AM »
I'm just going to say i was curious and read some of the reviews, i read Ari's replies and was completely turned off.

Advisor's response: Incorrect, pls read transcript I told you it would not happen UPDATE still delusionall!
Advisor's response: Bitter lying client bcos no FREE readings on email SMH! good luck you need it! TY GB :)

That was more than enough for me.

Lol the client was prob a little off their rockers because she’s literally one of the kindest people ever. There’s some wackos out there. She’s one of the most accurate psychics I ever read with to date.

I understand that there are some interesting clients out there, but there is a much better way to handle these types of situations, saying this as a public reply is highly unprofessional, and inexcusable. These replies tell me a lot about her.
Exactly! Totally how I felt about her.

Offline seeker123

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2019, 04:39:31 AM »
Wow, I just read with Ari. Ugh I told myself I wouldn't read again for awhile, but after hearing so many good things, wanted to give her a try.

I've gotten so many readings (over several relationships in the last 5 years or so), and never have I met a psychic who can pinpoint my personality, his personality, and our exact interaction i.e. something I do or say, and how he gets irritated etc. lol, it is hilarious when she describes it and now I understand what you mean by her insight. She also described his family and upbringing very specifically and it is so accurate, honestly, I can't say that many psychics have gotten that deep before, and I only know because we talk about it.

I truly wholeheartedly pray that her predictions come true, but just wanted to say thanks to the people who recommended her! She also gave me a good laugh, which is much needed at this time :)

She made me a believer in psychic ability again. I get amazed everytime when I’m irl during one of the predictions she said and it feels like the twilight zone. Like it’s happening just like she saw. Super cool. I’m glad you liked her!!

Do you guys think 5-6 mins is good enough to talk to Psychic Ari? Or do we need the 15 min package.

Offline seeker123

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2019, 11:57:23 AM »

Do you guys think 5-6 mins is good enough to talk to Psychic Ari? Or do we need the 15 min package.

I would say 15 to get a thorough read. But you can get a lot of info in 10 min too because she tunes in and types fast and usually uses the intro time to start reading.

Thanks ladya, hope to try to this week.

Offline Blueeyedbella

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2019, 12:52:36 PM »

I had 2 seperste readings with Ari both about 6-7 mins long ( 2 different topics)  and she gave a TON of info on both.

Offline seeker123

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2019, 02:45:23 AM »

I had 2 seperste readings with Ari both about 6-7 mins long ( 2 different topics)  and she gave a TON of info on both.

Just read with Psychic Ari, it was very hard to catch her online. She really got the POI's current state of mind right. Hope she is right about his intentions and the predictions. She sees POI coming forward by March. Does she always give short-term predictions or she sees long-term too? also did she always give positive predictions for you guys?

I felt really positive after the reading. Anyone with experience with her please chime in..

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2019, 02:55:07 AM »

Just read with Psychic Ari, it was very hard to catch her online. She really got the POI's current state of mind right. Hope she is right about his intentions and the predictions. She sees POI coming forward by March. Does she always give short-term predictions or she sees long-term too? also did she always give positive predictions for you guys?

I felt really positive after the reading. Anyone with experience with her please chime in..

Aha!!! So you were the one chatting with her. Lol - teasing. 

Looks like she logged off right after she finished with you.  She doesn't seem to be on often.

Offline seeker123

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2019, 03:49:08 AM »

Looks like she logged off right after she finished with you.  She doesn't seem to be on often.

Ha ha..yes, she was not on yesterday, but she was online since 6:15 pm EST today and I caught her about 2 hours later. She was very kind and generous with her time. I paid for 6 mins, but she used the initial 2 mins as well as added about 2 mins at the end. She wanted to make sure I got some clarity with my situation. She got all the issues going on around POI right. I was however pleasantly surprised with her positive prediction, inspite of the obstacles, especially him coming forward in March. I have been waiting for more than a year for him to do that, so if this prediction passes by March, I will be stoked.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2019, 04:58:03 AM »

Ha ha..yes, she was not on yesterday, but she was online since 6:15 pm EST today and I caught her about 2 hours later. She was very kind and generous with her time. I paid for 6 mins, but she used the initial 2 mins as well as added about 2 mins at the end. She wanted to make sure I got some clarity with my situation. She got all the issues going on around POI right. I was however pleasantly surprised with her positive prediction, inspite of the obstacles, especially him coming forward in March. I have been waiting for more than a year for him to do that, so if this prediction passes by March, I will be stoked.

Ari gave me the a pretty negative reading.  Besides telling me to move on and that he’s not even thinking about me, she described my POI as basically someone who medicates himself to avoid reality and wants to escape.  I don’t know what to make of this as it seems off.  Could he be doing all this medication secretly?  Maybe.  But his behavior certainly shows no indication of what she described.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2019, 10:30:50 AM »

Ari gave me the a pretty negative reading.  Besides telling me to move on and that he’s not even thinking about me, she described my POI as basically someone who medicates himself to avoid reality and wants to escape.  I don’t know what to make of this as it seems off.  Could he be doing all this medication secretly?  Maybe.  But his behavior certainly shows no indication of what she described.
Darn you should have posted this under my thread about her being off or not recommended. 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2019, 10:35:30 AM »

She’s probably right..she was right for me with second poi. I didn’t want to hear it at the time.

Offline Sabrinap

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2019, 01:09:43 PM »
I tried golden Oracle- sweet, friendly- but she was a bit off in the connection- she was right in some parts.. others, not so much..

Offline aloha

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2019, 05:38:31 PM »
I tried golden Oracle- sweet, friendly- but she was a bit off in the connection- she was right in some parts.. others, not so much..

She was horrible for me and wouldn't give me a refund when asked.

Offline mayflower

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2019, 06:12:24 PM »

She is correct for my career and short prediction about contact.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2019, 01:05:08 PM »
I don't think so.  Why not start one and post what you wrote here. It will be easier to check. 

anything