Author Topic: Reader feedback  (Read 20324 times)

Offline Blueeyedbella

Reader feedback
« on: January 09, 2019, 02:16:27 PM »
Hi all! I’m new to the online psychic world and after a terrible breakup I’ve kind of went on a downwards spiral of online chat readings. However I’ve substantially cut back over the past couple weeks as to not put myself in debt over this! Lol

I wanted to list some of the advisors I’ve read with and see what kind of feedback you guys have for them. Were they good for you? Did predictions come to pass? If they did pass, how accurate were time frames given?

This is a combo of advisors from bitwine, keen & psychicvop

visionsbyviolet
Rosettemaria
Miss toria
Pixie dust
Moon pixie (formerly angel readings)
Count Marco
rekha
Cali
Psychic Ari
love psychic Ashley
Lucida twin flames
Autumn rivers
Janet jade Thompson
Marva.lee
the Golden Oracle
miss Ann
rune mistress
fairie moon child
RexFrederick
Karmah

Currently waiting on prediction from DivineEmpath  & Dino

ladya

Re: Reader feedback
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 02:22:19 PM »
I love ari. She’s been right for me countless times. The things she sees are super specific and always come to pass. She’ll describe her vision and it happens exactly how she sees it. She’s one of rare few real readers on bitwine

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 02:28:19 PM »
Karmah is terrible, stay away from her. One month she told me POI is thinking of marriage with me, the next month she said he doesn't want a committed relationship.

Offline Blueeyedbella

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 02:29:23 PM »
I LOVED reading with her! Unfortunately for me, her prediction was not necessarily what I wanted to hear, but I It is what it is. She was VERY accurate in describing my POI, I was impressed.

Offline Blueeyedbella

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 02:31:03 PM »
Karmah gave me terrible news and in such a cold heartless way lol I appreciate honesty, I don’t want anyone to sugar coat or feed me fairytales, but it was like a mean, nasty delivery. Even if prediction comes tonpass like she says, I don’t plan to read with her again.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2019, 01:32:04 AM »
I've read with RosetteMaria a few days ago, but a whole lot of details can't tell if she's correct or not, answers were pretty short, wasn't blown away but I don't know if her predictions will come to pass or not 🤔

Offline ladymonarch

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2019, 03:07:03 AM »
Psychic Ari and Angel Readings are my go-to's on Bitwine! The accurate insight they provide is mind blowing. They're also both super generous and so very kind. Although not all of their predictions have come to pass, most of them do! Love Psychic Ashley and Autumn Rivers also provide accurate insight as well!

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2019, 09:44:19 PM »
Autumn Rivers told me "a man will stop by unannounced, and bring a gift, this week".  That was last month.  A man stopped by unexpectedly today and he brought me a gift!  It had been 2 weeks and few days since my reading.  Timing was off but I would read with her again.  Maybe she'll need her own thread?

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2019, 12:28:20 AM »
I'm just going to say i was curious and read some of the reviews, i read Ari's replies and was completely turned off.

Advisor's response: Incorrect, pls read transcript I told you it would not happen UPDATE still delusionall!
Advisor's response: Bitter lying client bcos no FREE readings on email SMH! good luck you need it! TY GB :)

That was more than enough for me.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2019, 01:26:40 AM »
Autumn Rivers told me "a man will stop by unannounced, and bring a gift, this week".  That was last month.  A man stopped by unexpectedly today and he brought me a gift!  It had been 2 weeks and few days since my reading.  Timing was off but I would read with her again.  Maybe she'll need her own thread?

Where is she from?

ladya

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2019, 04:15:01 AM »
I'm just going to say i was curious and read some of the reviews, i read Ari's replies and was completely turned off.

Advisor's response: Incorrect, pls read transcript I told you it would not happen UPDATE still delusionall!
Advisor's response: Bitter lying client bcos no FREE readings on email SMH! good luck you need it! TY GB :)

Lol the client was prob a little off their rockers because she’s literally one of the kindest people ever. There’s some wackos out there. She’s one of the most accurate psychics I ever read with to date.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 04:20:15 AM by ladya »

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2019, 06:09:17 AM »

Lol the client was prob a little off their rockers because she’s literally one of the kindest people ever. There’s some wackos out there. She’s one of the most accurate psychics I ever read with to date.

I understand that there are some interesting clients out there, but there is a much better way to handle these types of situations, saying this as a public reply is highly unprofessional, and inexcusable. These replies tell me a lot about her.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2019, 07:32:17 AM »
I like Ari. She was correct for me before, about 2 years ago. I totally forgot about her lol. I am going to try her again. I tried The Golden Oracle today and holy shit she was negative. Sooo negative. But seemed to tune in, so I dont know. Also Pixie Dust, I tried once upon a time and she didnt really validate much of anything. Ari, however, is good.

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2019, 01:23:29 AM »
Wow, I just read with Ari. Ugh I told myself I wouldn't read again for awhile, but after hearing so many good things, wanted to give her a try.

I've gotten so many readings (over several relationships in the last 5 years or so), and never have I met a psychic who can pinpoint my personality, his personality, and our exact interaction i.e. something I do or say, and how he gets irritated etc. lol, it is hilarious when she describes it and now I understand what you mean by her insight. She also described his family and upbringing very specifically and it is so accurate, honestly, I can't say that many psychics have gotten that deep before, and I only know because we talk about it.

I truly wholeheartedly pray that her predictions come true, but just wanted to say thanks to the people who recommended her! She also gave me a good laugh, which is much needed at this time :)

josh34

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2019, 01:31:06 AM »
I like Ari. She was correct for me before, about 2 years ago. I totally forgot about her lol. I am going to try her again. I tried The Golden Oracle today and holy shit she was negative. Sooo negative. But seemed to tune in, so I dont know. Also Pixie Dust, I tried once upon a time and she didnt really validate much of anything. Ari, however, is good.

Yeah pixie and TGO arent legit. Pretty sure at least for pixie. She was dead wrong and generic. TGO is a good faker.

anything