Author Topic: Best day ever!  (Read 1748 times)

Offline GodlyGodMate

Best day ever!
« on: January 09, 2019, 07:45:10 AM »
Alright, I normally have trouble's expressing myself so this is really big for me. Yesterday was the best day ever! I finally let myself relax, by myself, no help, just me!   ;D 

I was singing and belting out, dancing, I even used my normal voice! I normally try to suppress my accent but nope! I'm finally learning it's okay to be me again! Today was awesome to, I have my motivation back, I cleaned the house a bit not because I was bored but because I wanted to, and then after that me and my mom went grocery shopping and I made a new recipe for dinner and it tasted awesome! I'm proud of myself!

Offline jhuskindle

Re: Best day ever!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 03:19:31 PM »
So proud of you! That s what life is all about! Coming into yourself is an important part of the process. Remember on such highs it’s easy to crash the day after so gently guide your emotions back down so you don’t crash. Meditate through them.

Offline GodlyGodMate

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 11:56:44 AM »
Thanks matie, feels nice to have someone on the same page, so how's your day, how are you doing?

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 04:23:23 PM »
Honestly I had a reading with Yona, and it was my “aha!” Moment, and since then I have been glowing like the sun. I am so hyped about the years ahead even though the journey is long. Also every psychic tells me I will be rich, so that’s always nice too. And I kinda knew that already.

So for me, that’s the last I need, I will wait another year before my next reading, I am happy to be free and I’m happy I had the moment, I feel like the spell was broken, that’s really liberating. I also had a great day just always remember to meditate back down to earth so you don’t crash. This helps those high low cycles from becoming a thing.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 04:40:35 PM »
Honestly I had a reading with Yona, and it was my “aha!” Moment, and since then I have been glowing like the sun. I am so hyped about the years ahead even though the journey is long. Also every psychic tells me I will be rich, so that’s always nice too. And I kinda knew that already.

So for me, that’s the last I need, I will wait another year before my next reading, I am happy to be free and I’m happy I had the moment, I feel like the spell was broken, that’s really liberating. I also had a great day just always remember to meditate back down to earth so you don’t crash. This helps those high low cycles from becoming a thing.

This made me so happy reading it lol I can just feel the positivity in the text! Thank you for the good vibes and to the OP who contributed positivity to this forum :)

Offline GodlyGodMate

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2019, 06:23:22 AM »
Glad to hear that you guys are A OK!  :D

anything