Author Topic: Yana  (Read 155 times)

Offline rubz84

Yana
« on: January 09, 2019, 05:39:25 AM »
Has anyone read with Yana?  I’ve read with her in the past and while I can’t exactly say if her prediction was true (don’t remember),  she was pretty accurate with some stuff and descriptions about my poi.

Now, I contacted her about another situation. The outcome she told me was hopeful, but I don’t want to rely on something that turns out to be false. Has anyone read with Yana? If so, what were your experiences with her?

Offline Mario

Re: Yana
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 11:14:15 AM »
spoke to her once, she seemed connected. told me POI will be back and that i'll be meeting someone new that i would like more.

so i have choices basically, but i think she was using astrology to describe my POI personality because i gave her our DOB (my POI venus is in virgo,,, very slowwwwwwwwwwwww) lol.

so she told me i would not like how slow she is and meet someone new (which i can see because im impatient)

regardless it was a positive reading with a positive prediction, that i'll be happy but with the new love that i'll be meeting.

either way im open to it, POI coming back would be a win, meeting someone better than i will fall in love with will also be a win. lol

anything