Author Topic: Yana  (Read 11583 times)

Offline rubz84

Yana
« on: January 09, 2019, 05:39:25 AM »
Has anyone read with Yana?  I’ve read with her in the past and while I can’t exactly say if her prediction was true (don’t remember),  she was pretty accurate with some stuff and descriptions about my poi.

Now, I contacted her about another situation. The outcome she told me was hopeful, but I don’t want to rely on something that turns out to be false. Has anyone read with Yana? If so, what were your experiences with her?

Offline Mario

Re: Yana
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 11:14:15 AM »
spoke to her once, she deff used astrology to describe my POI personality to the T

then went on saying how much she loves me and all postive stuffs and told me which months she will be coming closer till i gave her more info and she did a 180 turn on me to the negative saying it wont work out and stuff....

wtf lol
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 07:57:09 PM by Mario »

Offline tinamarie

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2020, 05:33:30 AM »
Has anybody had experiences with her? She made a prediction some years back that Was negative and kind of turned out to be inaccurate. If I twist what she said then she may have been slightly accurate about it but ultimately the prediction was wrong. Other things of the moment she seems to pick up on. I tried her again recently and she made an ultimate prediction that was negative. I don’t know if it should be trusted ?

Offline jz507

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2020, 01:06:02 PM »
Has anybody had experiences with her? She made a prediction some years back that Was negative and kind of turned out to be inaccurate. If I twist what she said then she may have been slightly accurate about it but ultimately the prediction was wrong. Other things of the moment she seems to pick up on. I tried her again recently and she made an ultimate prediction that was negative. I don’t know if it should be trusted ?

Hi, I have talked to multiple people on this forum and have agreed that Yana tends to give negative love outcomes that turned out to be not true, but she is amazing at picking up current energies tho! Hope that helps.

Offline gwdwantstotalk

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2020, 05:50:05 PM »
Agree with above

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2020, 03:41:40 PM »
update about Yana?

Offline jz507

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2020, 05:50:58 PM »
update about Yana?

she was completely off for me in the recent reading...

Offline jolimano

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2020, 06:03:22 PM »
update about Yana?

May I ask, off in what way? Current situation, or emotions, or something like that?

Offline jz507

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2020, 06:15:46 PM »
update about Yana?

May I ask, off in what way? Current situation, or emotions, or something like that?

She was off in both emotions and situations, predictions pending but she gave an opposite outcome from Yona and Kisha so idk..

Offline foreverme40

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2021, 05:59:09 AM »
Honestly , some of the statements on here are false. I have a spiritual group where we had done some research on psychics from different networks . If anyone would be interested in checking these sources out, I am happy to share our groups informational site and testimonial contacts. One of the readers we did a study on was this lady with two students from UVA and Atlantic University for Research Enlightenment. This particular lady was one of the few readers who had never used astrology and was not skilled in it's origins or teachings. Her talents existed outside of that skillset. We have them read with people over and over who evaluate such talents. They are not aware that we are contact different networks to get readings and the student compares them to metaphysical teachings. So many of the things written on this site are misinformation or dishonesty. I saw other posts on to more psychics here that are amazing at what they do. One has helped deal with missing people for years and is highly recognized by even legal authorities. You really have to go by your own personal experiences , no one knows everything . However, would love to add more people to our group and share our website info.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2021, 01:53:38 PM »
This post is about Yana. Please don't spam it with your personal agenda. foreverme40

Offline foreverme40

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2021, 05:45:31 AM »
I am sorry I was not trying to spam anything! I simply stated some facts here. I have information that is more then just opinions on her and others who are listed here from more then 4 networks. I have personally read with Yana as well, I know of her skills and we have a group that tests networks out. Furthermore, there are a lot of other comments here concerning readers which are not true. I was not trying to cause drama, I was just adding to this conversation and hoping to add to others, gain the perspective of people who have actually read with different networks, and learn more about their experiences as a whole. I thought people were coming here to tell truths , not just vent. I didn't comment based on a personal agenda.

Offline jinnymay

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2022, 01:20:24 PM »
I was reading through all the threads here and found this one on Yana. I am shocked anyone would say that she is negative , I feel she is one of the most honest and ethical readers I have ever encountered and is always pushing for the client to live their best life. She is not a person who tells you a bunch of garbage like many will do. She is excellent and reliable at what she does and many of my friends talk to her too for years. I tell no lie when I say that I feel she is a big picture reader, I found that with Bridgette too, who is also on the same network with Yana PS. Back to Yana , she has been excellent with predictions and emotions  in long term and short periods. Big or small , although some little energies she sees may not come to be exact , she can tell you the general outcome , the bottom line if something is going happen or not. I also like Rheda , she isn't exact on everything but she is much like Yana too in that she can tell you the big picture in a way that lets you know that she is really gifted. I try to be fair and really consider the feedback from all sources including PS itself, I also read with Keen, however, some of the feedback here is sort of satire feel . Nobody, no psychic  will get every single thing right in a reading but if you end up getting verifiable information and it doesnt happen or does  in the end , then call that a success for that person who told you without knowing you. Some of the feedbacks here seems sort of childish and much like another commenter on this page states Foreverme , it does have dishonest information concerning some psychics as far as what they use and as to whether they are right for someone else.When that person called the dishonesty out they were told to not cater to an agenda. If this forum is honest then you should be able to post all viewpoints not just one.If you cant say what you need to in a forum , why should anyone believe any of the things users post? If a reader says something negative then they say they are not accurate , if they say something positive then they are just fairytale readers. I agree with another person on this forum who posted that you can take readings into consideration but not depend on them like real time. No matter how gifted a psychic is you shouldn't live your life by every word. Use it as a means to understand and consider different outcomes. I am not trying to rant , I was just excited to see all the different experiences and found that many of the posters here seem to be psychic addicts who blame the readers and pick them apart because they dont predict a outcome they want . Some users were really informative though. Please suggest other psychics !

Offline jinnymay

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2022, 01:24:05 PM »
Has anyone read with Yana?  I’ve read with her in the past and while I can’t exactly say if her prediction was true (don’t remember),  she was pretty accurate with some stuff and descriptions about my poi.

Now, I contacted her about another situation. The outcome she told me was hopeful, but I don’t want to rely on something that turns out to be false. Has anyone read with Yana? If so, what were your experiences with her?

Honestly , one of the most accurate psychics I have ever spoken with. My two sisters and all my friends read with Yana .

Offline jinnymay

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2022, 05:16:08 PM »
update about Yana?

She was off in both emotions and situations, predictions pending but she gave an opposite outcome from Yona and Kisha so idk..

How do you judge accuracy off of what other readers say , honestly that makes the comment less credible. Just curious.

anything