Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > PsychicSource.com

Yana

(1/8) > >>

rubz84:
Has anyone read with Yana?  I’ve read with her in the past and while I can’t exactly say if her prediction was true (don’t remember),  she was pretty accurate with some stuff and descriptions about my poi.

Now, I contacted her about another situation. The outcome she told me was hopeful, but I don’t want to rely on something that turns out to be false. Has anyone read with Yana? If so, what were your experiences with her?

Mario:
spoke to her once, she deff used astrology to describe my POI personality to the T

then went on saying how much she loves me and all postive stuffs and told me which months she will be coming closer till i gave her more info and she did a 180 turn on me to the negative saying it wont work out and stuff....

wtf lol

tinamarie:
Has anybody had experiences with her? She made a prediction some years back that Was negative and kind of turned out to be inaccurate. If I twist what she said then she may have been slightly accurate about it but ultimately the prediction was wrong. Other things of the moment she seems to pick up on. I tried her again recently and she made an ultimate prediction that was negative. I don’t know if it should be trusted ?

jz507:

--- Quote from: tinamarie on June 22, 2020, 05:33:30 AM ---Has anybody had experiences with her? She made a prediction some years back that Was negative and kind of turned out to be inaccurate. If I twist what she said then she may have been slightly accurate about it but ultimately the prediction was wrong. Other things of the moment she seems to pick up on. I tried her again recently and she made an ultimate prediction that was negative. I don’t know if it should be trusted ?

--- End quote ---

Hi, I have talked to multiple people on this forum and have agreed that Yana tends to give negative love outcomes that turned out to be not true, but she is amazing at picking up current energies tho! Hope that helps.

gwdwantstotalk:
Agree with above

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version