Author Topic: DONT ASK A PSYCHIC FOR PREDICTIONS!!  (Read 2137 times)

Offline Lutley74

DONT ASK A PSYCHIC FOR PREDICTIONS!!
« on: June 23, 2023, 10:05:35 PM »
Psychic Source has been beneficial for me, but I discovered that it's most effective when utilized in a specific manner. As a restaurant owner managing three establishments, I found value in using psychics to gain insights into the current energy surrounding my business and relationships. Rather than seeking predictions like, "Will this person ever want to be with me again?" I suggest shifting the focus to inquiries such as, "Which way are they leaning now? How do they feel about me?" This approach allows you to understand their current stance and make informed decisions accordingly. While accurate predictions are unattainable, psychics can serve as valuable tools to aid in your own decision-making process.

Offline Mattsmom

Re: DONT ASK A PSYCHIC FOR PREDICTIONS!!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2023, 01:01:21 AM »
Psychic Source has been beneficial for me, but I discovered that it's most effective when utilized in a specific manner. As a restaurant owner managing three establishments, I found value in using psychics to gain insights into the current energy surrounding my business and relationships. Rather than seeking predictions like, "Will this person ever want to be with me again?" I suggest shifting the focus to inquiries such as, "Which way are they leaning now? How do they feel about me?" This approach allows you to understand their current stance and make informed decisions accordingly. While accurate predictions are unattainable, psychics can serve as valuable tools to aid in your own decision-making process.

This is excellent advice.  Keeping in mind that psychics are human beings and not our gratification objects to "beat around" like a pinata when predictions don't "pan out" when YOU didn't do the work.....a psychic reading is ultimately meant to raise awareness and spiritual insight into ourselves....becoming the best person we can be.  Secondarily, goals coming back to ourselves manifest because we dared to do the work.  A good psychic will inspire that in his or her clientele.

My take is, if you MUST get a reading, make sure to keep it limited to once or twice a year, with only one reader.  If you suffer from anxiety, learn to read for yourself and combine that with good, solid self-care.  Journal throughout your process.  You'll start seeing loving connections and less standoffishness and distance.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2023, 01:12:03 AM by Mattsmom »

Offline Jenjen

Re: DONT ASK A PSYCHIC FOR PREDICTIONS!!
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2023, 07:34:35 PM »
True!