Author Topic: Struggling  (Read 1584 times)

Offline Miller1336

Struggling
« on: January 09, 2019, 01:39:48 AM »
I never thought I would have an addiction to psychics and now I’m realizing how much I really do. I’m wondering how others have coped with this. I’ve realized talking to psychics only keeps hope alive when I really should focus on myself and letting go and moving on. Heartbreak and heartache sucks. I was with this man for 20+ years and “poof” he’s gone and wants to “be alone”

My heart goes out to all of you. Bless those who have given their feedback on the other threads. It’s helped me immensely.

Michelle xx

Offline flora0250

Re: Struggling
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 02:22:38 AM »
I never thought I would have an addiction to psychics and now I’m realizing how much I really do. I’m wondering how others have coped with this. I’ve realized talking to psychics only keeps hope alive when I really should focus on myself and letting go and moving on. Heartbreak and heartache sucks. I was with this man for 20+ years and “poof” he’s gone and wants to “be alone”

My heart goes out to all of you. Bless those who have given their feedback on the other threads. It’s helped me immensely.

Michelle xx

Huge huge hugs to you - 20 + years is just so long. I am so sorry you’re going through this and wish you the best too. My heart absolutely breaks for you and I hope you come to find peace.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 02:29:15 AM »

Michelle xx
It not normal for a person to call about a poi that ghosting you and check to see what he feeling and what is he doing. A normal person would contact the poi themselves. Most of the time we know the true already. We are afraid of rejection that why we call them to make them said that our poi is busy with his careers, have nothing to offer, He scared. If a person like you that much like these psychics said would they tell you already?

Offline psychicaddict22

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 02:46:05 AM »

Michelle xx
It not normal for a person to call about a poi that ghosting you and check to see what he feeling and what is he doing. A normal person would contact the poi themselves. Most of the time we know the true already. We are afraid of rejection that why we call them to make them said that our poi is busy with his careers, have nothing to offer, He scared. If a person like you that much like these psychics said would they tell you already?

My favorite readers are very realistic and will tell me if its a long winding road, the POI is not the best match, etc.... I think you just have to be picky and realize if something sounds very generic, too good to be true or like they are just pacifying you to move on. Not all psychics are fake, and even the fake ones should not be blamed for all of our issues, because we chose to call them, stay on the line, etc.... if you called every single person on Keen by way of using apps to get deals, or even just decided to invest in it, then that is on you, not the people you called and we have to take responsibility for our own actions or we never grow.

To OP my heart goes out to you, my suggestion is you work on healing and moving on. Better to be in your best place whether he comes back or not right? Heartbreak is so awful, I would not wish it on anyone and I hope you find your happiness soon.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 02:48:57 AM »
Same here, and I am a psychic, ok my addiction isn’t as bad as some on here, but I was shaken from a relationship I thought was my one. And it turns out, it likely is, it’s just not at that time. I still know that it could be when I’m about to die, but I’m realizing this dude won’t be gone completely and more than likely will be my long term partner in a few years or before I die. I never put my life on hold for him or anyone else, though, so that’s a plus!

Offline Miller1336

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2019, 03:05:33 AM »
Thank you everyone!
Most of the psychics I’ve spoken to say they don’t see divorce and in fact they see him coming back and I will either not want him or we will communicate and be closer. I do believe he is the one for me. He had an affair and can’t seem to forgive himself. For now I’m just gonna work on me because for the last 20+ years I’ve put my focus on him. I do see us taking a break and ending up growing old together.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2019, 02:19:34 PM »

Michelle xx

I'm so sorry for what you are going through.

I called and got readings for several years before it really became a problem. After I hit bottom it took me about the same amount of years to pull myself back out of the habit. I tried going cold turkey and it was too hard. I had to do it gradually. What really helped me the most, sounds counter intuitive but I had to find better readers so I felt more satisfied with the readings I got and not constantly craving another one. And that helped me to level my emotions back out so I wasn't riding high on false hope and then crashing afterward. False hope readers really feed the addiction and make it worse. They manipulate our emotions so we want to keep calling. The more you pay attention to how you feel before, during, and after a reading, it helps to break the cycle.

I love what you said here Still tired, this is so true. Finding good readers so that your emotions are more level and also paying attention to how you feel during and after the reading. I realize that with a good reader, I feel more grounded during and after the reading.
With a bad reader, I feel confused and negative afterwards. Or sometimes I may feel positive but also confused, which makes me want to call someone else.
The key is to find good psychics and I have trust issues, so even the psychics I think right now are good, I still don't trust that they are good, because I think it takes a long time for things to manifest and play out.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2019, 04:03:13 PM »

Michelle xx

That's just plan BS.  I am normal and when my POI went MIA it was because i knew there was unfinished business between us and i was right.  So for you to generalize and say normal people shouldn't get reading to see where the person feels or thinks is ridiculous.

Yes I could just contact him and asked him myself but he was in the wrong and i wasn't planning to chase him.  I went on with my life and as i was told and knew in my gut would happen he reached out.  The issue here is some people don't want to be vulnerable so they at like its no big deal in hopes that you do all the work and smooth things over.  There are times where you think well is this it, because maybe neither one wants to be the one to extend the olive branch.  So you contact a reader to try to get some clarity and then continue with your day.

I wasn't going to respond to this comment but apparently most people using a psychic is because there are issues. Maybe they don't know how to handle the situation or maybe just want to know if there are somethings they should prepare for.  Ok I'm officially off my soap box.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2019, 04:07:44 PM »
I completely agree. It is not abnormal to go as a psychic what's going on, in fact, especially when ghosted someone may not be in the right mindset to chat about it or tell you about it or be able to even truly Express what they're feeling they may not even understand where the feelings are coming from somewhere as a third party empath or psychic will be able to explain. If nothing else for closure.

anything