Author Topic: No reading since December and I’m struggling  (Read 1544 times)

Offline Girly1998

No reading since December and I’m struggling
« on: June 25, 2020, 02:01:08 AM »
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 12:39:17 AM by Girly1998 »

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
Re: No reading since December and I’m struggling
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2020, 02:09:13 AM »
I think it’s OK to get one or two readings. Just don’t binge Lol

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2020, 02:11:13 AM »
I wouldn't suggest doing it in a vulnerable state.
I’m sure you stopped for a reason.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2020, 02:12:46 AM »
I think it’s OK to get one or two readings. Just don’t binge Lol

I’ve thankfully never full on binged but I still feel super guilty when I get them. I don’t even care about the predictions because I don’t really believe them even if it’s what I wanna hear. I just like a good empath that can tell me what this boy is thinking

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2020, 02:16:36 AM »
Don’t feel bad, I think it’s entertaining really and some people really can pick up on those things so it’s nice to be curious. Sending good vibes your way. If you do end up getting a reading, let me know how it goes!

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2020, 02:25:44 AM »
Don’t feel bad, I think it’s entertaining really and some people really can pick up on those things so it’s nice to be curious. Sending good vibes your way. If you do end up getting a reading, let me know how it goes!

Thank you!! I might have to bite the bullet and read with Anne, she’s usually easy to get to lol. Do you have any recommendations?

Offline jolimano

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2020, 03:34:17 AM »

Thank you!! I might have to bite the bullet and read with Anne, she’s usually easy to get to lol. Do you have any recommendations?

I have actually found that talking to others on this forum has helped me immensely. I binged on psychic readings, I've weaned immensely, but I still fall for the urge here and there. There is nothing wrong with it. I have learned though, that talking to others going through the same situation, for free (lol), has helped me a lot. You can only talk so much about the same topic with real life friends for so long, and as for me, I don't tell most of them that I have been addicted to psychic readings because of my pride. So, talking to others on here that completely understand what you're going through is refreshing and uplifting and grounding.

Offline jolimano

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2020, 04:37:39 PM »

I have actually found that talking to others on this forum has helped me immensely. I binged on psychic readings, I've weaned immensely, but I still fall for the urge here and there. There is nothing wrong with it. I have learned though, that talking to others going through the same situation, for free (lol), has helped me a lot. You can only talk so much about the same topic with real life friends for so long, and as for me, I don't tell most of them that I have been addicted to psychic readings because of my pride. So, talking to others on here that completely understand what you're going through is refreshing and uplifting and grounding.

I agree, My DM is always open. When we personally share stories we realize we are not alone in this journey. Some are just in better places than other mentally. Always good to reach out to each other when you are struggling. It's hard to tell friends and family because then you feel like you are a burden to them and don't want to keep repeating yourself. Some people also aren't as supportive with your feelings as they appear, so again it keeps you silent. When I did share I had one friend that let me share and sounded supportive but then over time she then just would tell me I was crazy and to just let it go/seek counseling. Another friend told me I was just hormonal when I said I felt like I was going crazy thinking about all of past with my POI. When a mutual friend commited suicide a few years back she wanted to act like a suicide advocate or something on social media and I called her ass so quick about how she treated me with my depression. BOTH basically gaslighted me. I had only 1 friend that was supportive as hell (she went through a similar situation) and they've been a dear friend for well over a decade. This forum has also helped me move on a lot from all of that.

Yes, genuine friends are EVERYTHING, but there is only so much of the same story you can share with them without feeling guilty about it lol. I'm glad you called out your friend though, hopefully she was just unaware of the hypocrisy and learned some things.

My DM is always open too!