Author Topic: Accurate prediction  (Read 4285 times)

Offline Catlover86

Accurate prediction
« on: January 08, 2019, 03:08:37 AM »
Random post, I’ve been reading with readers from keen, and Yona, and only one reader has been picking up a new baby around me for several months now. I just found out over the weekend that I am expecting. Mar-C2 was the reader. The only thing I am confused about is when I call and ask specific questions about this guy, the reading leaves me discouraged. But when she reads for me in general she picks up on him and says I’m going to be with ( her description of the guy, and it fits him to the tee) so now I feel confused.

Offline jhuskindle

Re: Accurate prediction
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 03:15:08 AM »
May be a rocky path to happiness?

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 08:51:27 AM »
That is awesome! Congrats on the baby. Hopefully, everything falls into place.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 04:45:31 PM »
Congratulations!!! That is exciting :)

Who is Mar-C2? Is she on any online platforms?

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2019, 06:13:04 PM »
She’s on keen. She’s been telling me for months she saw a baby around me along with other things I am praying come to pass. The only thing that worries me, is when I ask a specific person about the guy she’s really negative, but when she’s read for me in general she picks up on the guy and is positive about the situation.

Offline LayaLove

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2020, 01:34:19 PM »
Omg Im so glad you wrote this. Same exact thing keeps happening with me. She does not want me to think positively about this current guy Im with. She does pick up some accurate information, but will say i see marriage around you and describes when we will get married. However absolutely doesnt want me to feel content or happy about this guy. Thats too weird for me. Like almost doesnt want it to go to well with us so just feeds negative things to make me discouraged.

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2020, 04:38:03 PM »
Omg Im so glad you wrote this. Same exact thing keeps happening with me. She does not want me to think positively about this current guy Im with. She does pick up some accurate information, but will say i see marriage around you and describes when we will get married. However absolutely doesnt want me to feel content or happy about this guy. Thats too weird for me. Like almost doesnt want it to go to well with us so just feeds negative things to make me discouraged.

I sent you a PM

Offline Mimi07

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2020, 02:21:34 AM »
@catlover86 I just started reading with Mar-c2 and both times she said to be careful because she saw a baby around me as well

Offline Lexy1

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2020, 10:17:00 PM »
She mentioned a baby to me too lol

anything