Author Topic: Who was right for me and who wasn't - Keen and CP  (Read 10788 times)

Offline Dreamer23

Who was right for me and who wasn't - Keen and CP
« on: January 07, 2019, 02:06:42 PM »
Last year I read with a bunch of psychics on keen. Most of the small predictions never came to pass...like he will contact you in a few days or a few weeks.

But some gave me bigger predictions like oh you will get closer to POI in the winter months and that happened to be true. So these are the psychics that were right for me:

Aries Intuition - she gave me the most accurate email reading of anyone I think
Zadalia - she told me this in her first or second reading; then I read with her more often and things were slightly changing, shifting...so I think she was accurate in the beginning although I still think she is pretty accurate overall, she nails some things, not good with 3rd parties though
CC Caye - she is always a go to for me because she is spiritual, but I know that people here say she is not good, so...who knows
Barbara 4847...or something like that, I forgot her numbers at the end

And these psychics were wrong:
Queen of Cups - sorry, she just doesn't work for me
Annie Heaven - terrible!
Laurel Albright - fairy tales
Divine Light Readings by Val - guessed, nothing of substance
Dr Lisa Powerful Love Insights - she is a good psychologist and I feel that she gives readings more like advice, but no real psychic ability, she was wrong soooo many times for me; I went back to her because I thought she wasn't sugarcoating, but she was just giving psychological advice pretty much

I closed my keen account and I had a few weak days and I called California Psychics. I am trying to get away from calling psychics but I lapsed. At California Psychics I liked speaking to:
Logan - but she was wrong on short term predictions, will see if the big ones come to pass
Tara - I liked her, she picked up on stuff in the past and present, very accurate, will see if predictions come to pass
Ivy - she was okay, still not sure if she is accurate or not

The psychics at CP that I felt were BSing are:
Anya Dawn - changed her reading from one day to another
Indio - OMG, what a great cold reader, made so much shit up
Two others that I read with and I forgot their names because they were so bad and told me stupid stories that are not true

Offline jhuskindle

Re: Who was right for me and who wasn't - Keen and CP
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 02:46:15 PM »
Thanks for this feedback, I do hope kisha is the most accurate since she had a decent ending for me! 😂

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 04:36:46 PM »
Im glad u have so many that worked for u. Can you tell me a little more about ur reading with zadalia, how did u frame ur questions and did she tell u the current and then made a prediction? Coz I hear she is a great empath but not that great at accurate predictions. Thanks

Last year I read with a bunch of psychics on keen. Most of the small predictions never came to pass...like he will contact you in a few days or a few weeks.

But some gave me bigger predictions like oh you will get closer to POI in the winter months and that happened to be true. So these are the psychics that were right for me:

Zadalia - she told me this in her first or second reading; then I read with her more often and things were slightly changing, shifting...so I think she was accurate in the beginning although I still think she is pretty accurate overall, she nails some things, not good with 3rd parties though
CC Caye - she is always a go to for me because she is spiritual, but I know that people here say she is not good, so...who knows

Annie Heaven - terrible!
Dr Lisa Powerful Love Insights - she is a good psychologist and I feel that she gives readings more like advice, but no real psychic ability, she was wrong soooo many times for me; I went back to her because I thought she wasn't sugarcoating, but she was just giving psychological advice pretty much

I closed my keen account and I had a few weak days and I called California Psychics. I am trying to get away from calling psychics but I lapsed. At California Psychics I liked speaking to:
Logan - but she was wrong on short term predictions, will see if the big ones come to pass
Tara - I liked her, she picked up on stuff in the past and present, very accurate, will see if predictions come to pass

Two others that I read with and I forgot their names because they were so bad and told me stupid stories that are not true

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 06:37:49 PM »
Im glad u have so many that worked for u. Can you tell me a little more about ur reading with zadalia, how did u frame ur questions and did she tell u the current and then made a prediction? Coz I hear she is a great empath but not that great at accurate predictions. Thanks

Annie Heaven - terrible!

Zadalia is good at picking up someone's personality and she doesn't sugarcoat. But sometimes I feel like she could embellish things, like let's say she picks something up, but then her writing is always elaborate so I have this feeling that she might be adding on her two cents and stuff.
In terms of predictions, she gave me timeline of fall/winter. Nothing too specific.
I was reading with her quite often, and at some point she said that she doesn't have much else to say. Also, she made some wrong predictions, and I think she based those predictions on POI's personality, like for example, someone with a certain personality will most likely act this way...so that's where I think it gets tricky because I think if you are good at the psychology of humans, you can make assumptions rather easy.

But all in all, I thought she was good at reading the situation, I just can't say I trust what she says 100% or even 90%. I'd say it's 50/50.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2019, 06:39:11 PM »
CP has never been correct for me. They seem so promising too. I really had high hopes for the readers I used, since I paid over $4 a min and all on them. Goes to show that paying more means nothing.

:(  too bad...this makes me sad because I thought maybe they were more reputable since they say they screen their psychics? I talked to some psychics and I thought they were making stuff up, it was so obvious. But some resonated with me, but then again, could it just be coincidence? I don't know.

Offline spag89

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2019, 03:18:04 AM »
Ive had a good experience with Laurel Albright actually so I've stuck with her. My issue was POI and him being hot and cold can lead to psychics needing to tell u hot and cold too so its hard to pick out which psychics are the real deal that way. So i asked about health in general and she mentioned exactly what I had without me giving anything except my DOB at the start of the conversation. From then I believe her as it would be impossible to name 2 exact bodily ailments and get it correct. Its against the rules to ask them about health though, as I read later, but at least for me t was something with a solid answer which made it easy to see whether she was the real deal. She also guessed which month we broke up. And that we will be together next month. It was meant to be this month but now aparently some negative energy block has come up which I am to cleanse myself and then apparently clear road ahead. Will let you guys know

I tried divine light readings by val on keen too, she was vague and mostly inaccurate. Same with C Caye (who saw a year end wedding when we were still split in November, lol), Spiritual Medium Ava, Ask Peg, Love readings by Jasmine, dianalc

Psychic Visionary may have been accurate as she said itll take about 6months. if we are together properly in 2months then she would be correct, as at the time we werent even speaking

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2019, 04:44:20 PM »
Ive had a good experience with Laurel Albright actually so I've stuck with her. My issue was POI and him being hot and cold can lead to psychics needing to tell u hot and cold too so its hard to pick out which psychics are the real deal that way. So i asked about health in general and she mentioned exactly what I had without me giving anything except my DOB at the start of the conversation. From then I believe her as it would be impossible to name 2 exact bodily ailments and get it correct. Its against the rules to ask them about health though, as I read later, but at least for me t was something with a solid answer which made it easy to see whether she was the real deal. She also guessed which month we broke up. And that we will be together next month. It was meant to be this month but now aparently some negative energy block has come up which I am to cleanse myself and then apparently clear road ahead. Will let you guys know
They get you hooked with something accurate then try to suck you in more by saying you have some negative/energy/block/curse/spell/wtf else they can think of. It's some bogus crap. Really.

Offline spag89

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2019, 12:32:17 AM »
Yeah i don't really believe in negative energy blocks, but after she told me my exact (not vague) ailments on the first go, and also when we split, its hard to tell what else would be made up

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2019, 03:00:11 AM »
Dreamer, did you find that Barbara's reading was scattered and all over the place? Did her predictions come to pass for you?

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2019, 02:10:42 PM »
Dreamer, did you find that Barbara's reading was scattered and all over the place? Did her predictions come to pass for you?

Tbh I vaguely remember her reading, I remember her saying we will be closer in 4 months, and I read with her in August, and in Nov we became closer. But I don't really remember her style of reading, I wish I could remember more...sorry!