Author Topic: Free minutes  (Read 2356 times)

Offline Yt5587

Free minutes
« on: January 06, 2019, 02:37:02 PM »
When an advisor gives you free minutes, you have a month to use it. My question: can they take back those free minutes they have issued you before the month is up?

Offline sjm1986

Re: Free minutes
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 03:55:42 PM »
Nope! I remember there was an advisor a couple years ago who actually put a bold sign up on her page that said she accidentally sent all of her customers free minutes when she meant it for only the ones who had a reading with her recently. She explained that it was one of the worst mistakes of her Keen life since she was bombarded with calls non stop every time she'd log in and she made no money off of any of them. Her plea was to basically ask for compassion and to actually spend some money because Keen couldn't fix it. I did kind of feel bad for her. But it answers the question!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2019, 04:09:05 PM »
When an advisor gives you free minutes, you have a month to use it. My question: can they take back those free minutes they have issued you before the month is up?

I did notice once, with Divine Love specifically, that it appeared her free 5 minutes disappeared from the "free minutes" section of my account. However, when I clicked on her profile, there was a banner that said "first 5 minutes free", and I did receive them. I chalked it up to a glitch in the system.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2019, 05:06:29 PM »
These Keen psychics will blocked you if you don't add on to those free min that they give you because they said they don't work for free what a joke.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2019, 05:29:36 PM »
These Keen psychics will blocked you if you don't add on to those free min that they give you because they said they don't work for free what a joke.

I wouldn't work for free either. Why should they?

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2019, 10:15:03 PM »

exactly -- i think the free minutes are very kind, it's like a "bonus" or coupon but i definitely dont expect them to work for free... i mean we all have a family to feed and a mortgage to pay

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2019, 10:56:49 PM »
What's to stop them from getting a real job to pay the bills (like most of their clients have to do?)

1-5 minutes cold reading someone is not "work."

Whether you consider it work or not, there's a fee for it.  If no one called, they would have to get a real job. Just reading this board, there's obviously a demand. Lol

Offline icloud9

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2019, 02:37:57 AM »

Honestly If I were a reader I would block too, if the person abused free minutes. We shouldn't take advantage of advisors' generosity.
If you want a free reading you should just run a tarot machine online.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2019, 02:52:06 AM »
Iritar gave me five minutes two weeks ago and now it’s gone lol I don’t get it. I’m def not blocked

anything