Author Topic: Social media activity as Contact  (Read 983 times)

Offline wishes215

Social media activity as Contact
« on: January 04, 2019, 12:27:57 PM »
So when a reliable/trusted reader sees communication increasing for u and ur poi,has it ever happened that they only saw the POi’s social media presence increasing. Now I have no way of knowing whether that the pic or the quote they put up is for me but I’m just left thinking if that’s what they saw.

Has anyone noticed this or am I only trying to prove my reader’s authenticity? Lol

Offline LAW1974

Re: Social media activity as Contact
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 12:55:16 PM »
could be?  QoC said that viewing stories or liking stuff is contact?

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 03:08:52 PM »
I see small contacts or blips and full contact like texting emailing. Your reader should be able to discern. If not then yeah even liking or commenting will come up as a blip or moment when energy is connected. But not them posting quotes... that’s never happened.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 03:33:57 PM »
Thanks. I wish there were more readers who could tell the difference. Has anyone come across readers who are good at knowing if a pic/post is specifically  for u?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2019, 06:18:52 PM »
I had a reader say there was communication, but no contact. I think it depends on the reader. The one reader I spoke with considered contact face to face and communication text, phone, or social media.