Author Topic: They got the wrong person! argh!  (Read 1978 times)

Offline alphabetsoup

They got the wrong person! argh!
« on: January 06, 2019, 02:35:31 PM »
I had been calling a good amount of readers in the past two months.  I asked for a cold read on my love life (even though I have a POI) the good ones all said "I see someone from your past coming back", silly me I assumed this was POI, when I began to ask questions they agreed yes this was POI.  I was just thinking how Rosanne from CP was such a fairytale reader, she said I would hear from him and that he'd want to come visit in Feb or March. I was thinking BS.

I know POI from college.

Well, here's what happened:  I just got a message from a male friend I had in college, (not POI) his marriage is crap and he wants to come and visit me.

I'm going to compile a list of psychics who got the visit right but with the wrong person and psychic who said someone from your past is coming back.  I'm beginning to feel like the gift these psychics have isn't very useful, it's sorta like when google maps gets your location wrong. It's kinds right, but it's really wrong.

Offline LAW1974

Re: They got the wrong person! argh!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 02:42:08 PM »
See this crosses my mind often actually....  Because how can they REALLY know it is the same person we are thinking it is?   With a few I think I know because of how it was described but yes when they talk about exes coming back and we have multiples?  Yona always talks about mine coming back and describes the whole scenario, etc.  I of course always assumed it was my most recent one (she does too because she tells me how happy I am, she can see me, when we reconnect) -- but what if it's a different one?  But then I start to think, I guess if Im that happy when we reconnect, does it really matter? 

Maybe your thoughts are this isnt a person you are interested in?  I get that completely....  I have just thought about it a lot because maybe the idea of our life going a different path (but yet were happy) is okay.....

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2019, 02:51:10 PM »
I’m laughing and crying for you. Sorry it wasn’t the right guy but I will tell you that’s why you gotta hold readings loosely, don’t let them bring up hopes just live. They more prepare you for situations rather than outline direct experiences, I certainly like knowing about loss ahead of time so I can be emotionally ready nothing knocking out of left field.
I’d be super disappointed if it wasn’t the right person from the past but then if it had a happy ending I guess I don’t mind!

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2019, 03:04:27 PM »
Thanks guys.  I'm not disappointed I'm just in shock, that SOMEONE from my past wants to come back LOL! This makes sense, I have been doing my Agnes Vivareli Self Love and it's been helping.  People say that the first thing is exes start coming out of the woodwork. "Birds before land" and such.   

It's funny because I got this prediction about the visit a month ago.  I thought it was wrong because a man from my past (college again, all these men are connected and know each other, and hang out) was already visiting me from far away.  I assumed they were just picking up on the current energy, and they were off, so it's funny that a totally different man from college wants to come visit.

The psychics who predicted POI would want to come visit: Roseanne from CP, and Jaiden from CP . (Jaiden also got a small contact prediction right from real POI)     

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2019, 03:18:07 PM »
Thanks guys.  I'm not disappointed I'm just in shock, that SOMEONE from my past wants to come back LOL! This makes sense, I have been doing my Agnes Vivareli Self Love and it's been helping.  People say that the first thing is exes start coming out of the woodwork. "Birds before land" and such.   

It's funny because I got this prediction about the visit a month ago.  I thought it was wrong because a man from my past (college again, all these men are connected and know each other, and hang out) was already visiting me from far away.  I assumed they were just picking up on the current energy, and they were off, so it's funny that a totally different man from college wants to come visit.

The psychics who predicted POI would want to come visit: Roseanne from CP, and Jaiden from CP . (Jaiden also got a small contact prediction right from real POI)     

HAHA -- I love Agnes, I listen to Lanie and Veronica too!  And sooo funny because they all say when you do this that exes and such will start coming out of the woodwork.  UMMMM  Ive had like 3 crazy contacts from them over the past few weeks.  I keep wondering if my doing all of this LOA and RS is partially what is bringing them into my life and why my timeline is in a couple months....  It all kind of fits......

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2019, 03:26:19 PM »
Law, That's such good news!

I've been wondering lately if LOA maybe doesn't work on Twin Flames or Narcissists (which ever he may be) anyone have any experience with that? 

ladya

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2019, 04:43:42 PM »
I like Agnes and she has good stuff but how do you guys listen to her. I can’t sit through her meditations she makes these weird sigh  noises and sonething about her irks me.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2019, 05:01:21 PM »
I've had many readings with different readers where I asked about a certain person and I was told xyz will happen.. xyz did happen just like they said but it was with a different person.

anything