Author Topic: Predictions not happening anymore  (Read 12485 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Predictions not happening anymore
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2019, 04:12:50 AM »
Say it ain't so Sawthelight.  Lol- teasing.  I am also holding strong on not getting any reading.  I keep looking at my Bitwine and then logging back out. 

How did your reading go?  Was it positive?

Lol I know right!  I was a little hesitant to do it but since she’s worked for me before, I wanted to ask what she saw. It wasn’t really a positive or negative reading just more of “ this is what’s going on now” type

But that’s it for me for a while!  😆

Don't you hate that you have to go for a reading just to see what's going on.  That's what most of my reading seemed to be about.  I just wanted to say screw it and call the jerk directly but chances are i wouldn't get open communication and need to call them anyway.  Men grrrr

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2019, 05:50:27 PM »
Say it ain't so Sawthelight.  Lol- teasing.  I am also holding strong on not getting any reading.  I keep looking at my Bitwine and then logging back out. 

How did your reading go?  Was it positive?

Lol I know right!  I was a little hesitant to do it but since she’s worked for me before, I wanted to ask what she saw. It wasn’t really a positive or negative reading just more of “ this is what’s going on now” type

But that’s it for me for a while!  😆

Don't you hate that you have to go for a reading just to see what's going on.  That's what most of my reading seemed to be about.  I just wanted to say screw it and call the jerk directly but chances are i wouldn't get open communication and need to call them anyway.  Men grrrr

LOL OH yes, but this was actually work related I was asking about...but I called WAYY too many times to find out what the POI was thinking about in the past.  My first POI was the worst, you couldn't believe anything he said anyway even if you did ask him directly LOL.  the worst!  This reader I read with yesterday was one of the few that was right about him, so that why I trust her  but I know they are not always 100% right.  I remember asking her about this guy, well if I do this won't he react like this, and she was like Nope he won't change.  So right.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 05:52:13 PM by sawthelight »

Offline Mon

« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2019, 07:12:39 PM »
I agree with everyone. Your gut feeling is better than any psychic. Can I share something here without getting flamed for my beliefs, lol.

2 years ago, I had a precognitive dream about my POI months before I met him that we were in love and together. I had this dream after a bad breakup with a narcissistic ex who destroyed me emotionally. I had this dream after telling God I only want a man who he chooses for me next. The love and peace in the dream was very powerful. When I met him months later we were drawn to each other, straight away. I always knew that deep down there is just something about this man and I didn’t even remember that dream I had. I didn’t recognize him as the guy from that dream until AFTER meeting him I had another few dreams of him with that same crazy loving peaceful feeling. I expected him to be ready for me right away, I wanted those dreams right then and there to happen. I prayed and asked God over and over and over and even cried what is taking so long? Why would I have these dreams if nothing is moving forward even though he likes me so much? I was sore with the fact that when I was thrown into his life he JUST got out of a long and painful relationship. He was not ready. I cried out to God. Why let me know all this in my dreams just for me to agonize over the fact that we can’t be an item yet? It’s just dangling in front of me like just what it is, an ungraspable dream. But I always had this feeling that he is someone very special in my life. We met for a reason. I neglected to see the now agonizing over what the future holds. That we have been growing closer and closer over the year and a half since we met. What I neglected to understand is that Faith is actually a thing. God only wants to prosper us. We should follow our gut and keep the faith. This man has come so close to me closer than I’ve ever been with ANY past guy. He just recently expressed that he loves me, after so much time. I know that it’s still growing but I know also that God already set me up and he does put you through trials to test your faith in Him. I feel this is it. All of this is only helping me grow in my faith.

I have been given dreams that have come to pass many times in the past. And before I started calling psychics over wondering when this will all happen, God gave me a dream where he spoke to me through an innocent child that said in the dream “GOD SAID THAT IF YOU KEEP LISTENING TO EVERYONE ELSE YOURE GOING TO CHANGE YOUR STANCE.” I feel like he was warning me ahead of time... but did I do? Lose faith and seek out psychics when I probably was already given everything in need to know about my future. I do feel disappointed and disappointing to God but I know for certain he always loves us and is standing there behind us all, no matter how far we fall away from him. I had to snap back into reality after I got a negative reading from a psychic- that I should probably listen to my own gut and follow my intuition on matters. And lo and behold my POI that night told me his feelings for me, and just how deep they are.

Anything that becomes an addiction is never good for anyone. Calling psychics after losing my faith in the good that God always has stored for us all, became one of those addictions. I’m not saying that aren’t real, these psychics. I’ve spoken to many bang on, and I do still hope for their predictions to come to pass! I will continue to scour this forum too looking for reviews, when I doubt myself-were all just human after all...  but after this time of calling psychics all I really see is that these reviews don’t help all too much. All psychics can be completely right and completely wrong for each individual. NONE of them are God, none of them really know about a situation what you as a person should know deep within yourself. I’m going to save my money and continue to pray. More and more God has been letting me know what’s about to come up in my life on my job and about people I’m close with through dreams... but I only get this gift intensifies when I draw closer to focusing on building my relationship with him. Yes I speak of the God of Jesus. I’m prepared for some flame but I’m only speaking from my experience, and I want to help others.

***** I also have come to understand that everyone has different gifts from God so yours may not be dreams but it doesn’t hurt to ask him for dreams. But focus on building your relationship with him first if you do want to go that route.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 07:32:22 PM by Mon »

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2019, 07:37:50 PM »
I agree with everyone. Your gut feeling is better than any psychic. Can I share something here without getting flamed for my beliefs, lol.

2 years ago, I had a precognitive dream about my POI months before I met him that we were in love and together. I had this dream after a bad breakup with a narcissistic ex who destroyed me emotionally. I had this dream after telling God I only want a man who he chooses for me next. The love and peace in the dream was very powerful. When I met him months later we were drawn to each other, straight away. I always knew that deep down there is just something about this man and I didn’t even remember that dream I had. I didn’t recognize him as the guy from that dream until AFTER meeting him I had another few dreams of him with that same crazy loving peaceful feeling. I expected him to be ready for me right away, I wanted those dreams right then and there to happen. I prayed and asked God over and over and over and even cried what is taking so long? Why would I have these dreams if nothing is moving forward even though he likes me so much? I was sore with the fact that when I was thrown into his life he JUST got out of a long and painful relationship. He was not ready. I cried out to God. Why let me know all this in my dreams just for me to agonize over the fact that we can’t be an item yet? It’s just dangling in front of me like just what it is, an ungraspable dream. But I always had this feeling that he is someone very special in my life. We met for a reason. I neglected to see the now agonizing over what the future holds. That we have been growing closer and closer over the year and a half since we met. What I neglected to understand is that Faith is actually a thing. God only wants to prosper us. We should follow our gut and keep the faith. This man has come so close to me closer than I’ve ever been with ANY past guy. He just recently expressed that he loves me, after so much time. I know that it’s still growing but I know also that God already set me up and he does put you through trials to test your faith in Him. I feel this is it. All of this is only helping me grow in my faith. I think this story is so beautiful. I'm not a Christian but, your story is an awesome testament of spiritual messages that can come in many ways if only we would tap in and tune in. I think some of us have a lot of trust issues so we go to psychics to try to hear spiritual messages give to us through them. One of the biggest issues is that sometimes these psychics don't know how to interpret what they are being given or they misinterpret it. I believe with the real psychics, the only message we are going to get is that of what we are supposed to know and the rest remains a mystery because we aren't meant to know every single detail. The second biggest issue is, the fact that there are more fakes then there are real God given talented psychics. However, I'd say, you have some psychic abilities yourself via your dreams. That's what a psychic is, one who receives messages from spirit or God or whatever one wishes to refer to the Creator as. Your story is inspiring and beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

I have been given dreams that have come to pass many times in the past. And before I started calling psychics over wondering when this will all happen, God gave me a dream where he spoke to me through an innocent child that said in the dream “GOD SAID THAT IF YOU KEEP LISTENING TO EVERYONE ELSE YOURE GOING TO CHANGE YOUR STANCE.” I feel like he was warning me ahead of time... but did I do? Lose faith and seek out psychics when I probably was already given everything in need to know about my future. I do feel disappointed and disappointing to God but I know for certain he always loves us and is standing there behind us all, no matter how far we fall away from him. I had to snap back into reality after I got a negative reading from a psychic- that I should probably listen to my own gut and follow my intuition on matters. And lo and behold my POI that night told me his feelings for me, and just how deep they are.

Anything that becomes an addiction is never good for anyone. Calling psychics after losing my faith in the good that God always has stored for us all, became one of those addictions. I’m not saying that aren’t real, these psychics. I’ve spoken to many bang on, and I do still hope for their predictions to come to pass! I will continue to scour this forum too looking for reviews, when I doubt myself-were all just human after all...  but after this time of calling psychics all I really see is that these reviews don’t help all too much. All psychics can be completely right and completely wrong for each individual. NONE of them are God, none of them really know about a situation what you as a person should know deep within yourself. I’m going to save my money and continue to pray. More and more God has been letting me know what’s about to come up in my life on my job and about people I’m close with through dreams... but I only get this gift intensifies when I draw closer to focusing on building my relationship with him. Yes I speak of the God of Jesus. I’m prepared for some flame but I’m only speaking from my experience, and I want to help others.

***** I also have come to understand that everyone has different gifts from God so yours may not be dreams but it doesn’t hurt to ask him for dreams. But focus on building your relationship with him first if you do want to go that route.

Offline Mon

« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2019, 07:48:51 PM »
:’) thank you so much for your comment. I was afraid to post this but I felt compelled to after reading through this thread. And I couldn’t agree more with Star’s description of a gut feeling. I have over time been seeing these dreams as a gift but they’ve been only for me or someone close to me that I should pray for. Like I have been forewarned to pray for say, my brother, I felt his anger so powerfully in a dream once, before it all erupted. I knew what I had to do for him though. I wish I could help others but it all pertains to those I’m in close contact with. I try to stay humble because I feel that none of this has anything to really do with me persay, it’s definitely been God working through me. I could never read for someone on the fly with name... HAHA!

Anyway thank you I’m glad I could inspire.

2 years ago, I had a precognitive dream about my POI months before I met him that we were in love and together. I had this dream after a bad breakup with a narcissistic ex who destroyed me emotionally. I had this dream after telling God I only want a man who he chooses for me next. The love and peace in the dream was very powerful. When I met him months later we were drawn to each other, straight away. I always knew that deep down there is just something about this man and I didn’t even remember that dream I had. I didn’t recognize him as the guy from that dream until AFTER meeting him I had another few dreams of him with that same crazy loving peaceful feeling. I expected him to be ready for me right away, I wanted those dreams right then and there to happen. I prayed and asked God over and over and over and even cried what is taking so long? Why would I have these dreams if nothing is moving forward even though he likes me so much? I was sore with the fact that when I was thrown into his life he JUST got out of a long and painful relationship. He was not ready. I cried out to God. Why let me know all this in my dreams just for me to agonize over the fact that we can’t be an item yet? It’s just dangling in front of me like just what it is, an ungraspable dream. But I always had this feeling that he is someone very special in my life. We met for a reason. I neglected to see the now agonizing over what the future holds. That we have been growing closer and closer over the year and a half since we met. What I neglected to understand is that Faith is actually a thing. God only wants to prosper us. We should follow our gut and keep the faith. This man has come so close to me closer than I’ve ever been with ANY past guy. He just recently expressed that he loves me, after so much time. I know that it’s still growing but I know also that God already set me up and he does put you through trials to test your faith in Him. I feel this is it. All of this is only helping me grow in my faith. I think this story is so beautiful. I'm not a Christian but, your story is an awesome testament of spiritual messages that can come in many ways if only we would tap in and tune in. I think some of us have a lot of trust issues so we go to psychics to try to hear spiritual messages give to us through them. One of the biggest issues is that sometimes these psychics don't know how to interpret what they are being given or they misinterpret it. I believe with the real psychics, the only message we are going to get is that of what we are supposed to know and the rest remains a mystery because we aren't meant to know every single detail. The second biggest issue is, the fact that there are more fakes then there are real God given talented psychics. However, I'd say, you have some psychic abilities yourself via your dreams. That's what a psychic is, one who receives messages from spirit or God or whatever one wishes to refer to the Creator as. Your story is inspiring and beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Offline Mon

« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2019, 07:08:41 PM »
I’m happy to be of come good encouragement- and I felt the same way about my ex. He was someone I chose for myself also. God really does want to be a part of our lives and likes to be depended on. Why not trust him with something as important to us as who to love.  He knows what we like and who will make us happiest. After all, he knows us better than we think we know ourselves lol

2 years ago, I had a precognitive dream about my POI months before I met him that we were in love and together. I had this dream after a bad breakup with a narcissistic ex who destroyed me emotionally. I had this dream after telling God I only want a man who he chooses for me next. The love and peace in the dream was very powerful. When I met him months later we were drawn to each other, straight away. I always knew that deep down there is just something about this man and I didn’t even remember that dream I had. I didn’t recognize him as the guy from that dream until AFTER meeting him I had another few dreams of him with that same crazy loving peaceful feeling. I expected him to be ready for me right away, I wanted those dreams right then and there to happen. I prayed and asked God over and over and over and even cried what is taking so long? Why would I have these dreams if nothing is moving forward even though he likes me so much? I was sore with the fact that when I was thrown into his life he JUST got out of a long and painful relationship. He was not ready. I cried out to God. Why let me know all this in my dreams just for me to agonize over the fact that we can’t be an item yet? It’s just dangling in front of me like just what it is, an ungraspable dream. But I always had this feeling that he is someone very special in my life. We met for a reason. I neglected to see the now agonizing over what the future holds. That we have been growing closer and closer over the year and a half since we met. What I neglected to understand is that Faith is actually a thing. God only wants to prosper us. We should follow our gut and keep the faith. This man has come so close to me closer than I’ve ever been with ANY past guy. He just recently expressed that he loves me, after so much time. I know that it’s still growing but I know also that God already set me up and he does put you through trials to test your faith in Him. I feel this is it. All of this is only helping me grow in my faith.

Thank you so much for sharing this! This means a lot to me. I have also prayed and asked God to please choose my next mate for me and make it known to me who the right guy is so I don't pick the wrong one. Your story is really helpful and encouraging.

My ex was someone *I* chose for myself...against my higher guidance...and I was very willful about it. I learned my lesson and will never do that again. No matter how strong my feelings are for someone. If I get messages telling me no this is not the right one then I will heed that.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 07:10:30 PM by Mon »

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2019, 08:00:03 PM »

@Mon - I'm only coming across your post now! Haha lately I've had a lot more time on my hands. But thank you so much for posting this!!!! <3   I just wanted to show my appreciation.  I too found the more I focused on my relationship with Spirit (God, or whatever higher power you choose to believe in) the more intuitive I became and the more blessings I'd receive, synchronicities, etc.  The less I read with psychics the more intuitive dreams I would have, and the more I could move forward in life.  My life in all areas benefited more.  It's encouraging to read these posts and put things in perspective at times when you find yourself slipping in faith again.       

anything