Author Topic: Predictions not happening anymore  (Read 12478 times)

Offline psychic girls

Re: Predictions not happening anymore
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2019, 04:38:31 PM »
I always wonder why mostly every psychics tell the peoples to hang on and don't move on thing will get better. Do they really see believe in that or they just wanted to sucked more money out of the weak and desperate peoples.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 04:54:28 PM by psychic girls »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2019, 05:27:48 PM »
It's funny, I'm starting to feel what it's like to live without readings as a crutch..I just feel emotional and sad about a lot of different things..and in the past, I would get a reading to feel better..but I won't..and don't want to either.

It's almost like a drug addict, when they come off the drugs and start feeling all the stuff that they suppressed for so long.  Weird experience.  But the difference now is that I don't have the desire for that temporary band aid to make me feel better.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2019, 05:29:36 PM »
I always wonder why mostly every psychics tell the peoples to hang on and don't move on thing will get better. Do they really see believe in that or they just wanted to sucked more money out of the weak and desperate peoples.

I think it depends on the reader. My go to's have never told me to hold on. In fact, they've told me to let go and warned me that the same patterns would continue to occur should I choose to stick around and that said person would never change. Me, I'm the forever optimist thinking that telling me a person is never going to change is an unfair statement simply because people can and do change. However, that change may take an entire lifetime so maybe that's what they mean when telling me that. Sometimes, people don't change until they suffer great losses and any one of us could be that loss for our poi's and THEN they learn something.

I think a lot of the readers on keen, california psychics, psychic source etc. do feed fairytales though. Statistics are that men typically break up with women much faster because they tend to resort to knee jerk reactions and then they typically come back at some point, even if months or years later after they have bad experiences with other women. However, women, on the other hand, typically take much much longer to leave a relationship, even if toxic and terrible, because they really think things through before making a major decision like that. So I think these fairytale readers use a bit of the statistics in their "readings", if they're really reading anything. That's why I don't like tarot readers. I understand that some use them as "confirmation tools" for their readings but, I much prefer no tools readers. I don't know this whole psychic thing is some strange phenomenon that isn't so black and white. I'm sure there are some readers that have gifts that don't know how to properly interpret what they are "picking up" as well. It's such a grey area.

Offline star1

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2019, 05:39:23 PM »
Gut feeling is the best tool anybody in this world could ever have. We do take it for granted or aren't always sure of what it is. Gut feeling reminds me of when you have a stomach ache or headache that won't go away. It's almost like an ache in your gut that can't go away. Try doing things to keep busy or things that you enjoy and make you happy and if you still have that "niggling" feeling, then that's your gut warning you. Do you lay in bed at night and have that annoying feeling then and when you're laying still, too? Something you can't shake off? That's your gut feeling kicking in. So far for me - it hasn't been wrong. I understand why people would be unsure and confused because it can easily be mistaken for worrying or thinking the worst.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2019, 05:51:03 PM »
Gut feeling is the best tool anybody in this world could ever have. We do take it for granted or aren't always sure of what it is. Gut feeling reminds me of when you have a stomach ache or headache that won't go away. It's almost like an ache in your gut that can't go away. Try doing things to keep busy or things that you enjoy and make you happy and if you still have that "niggling" feeling, then that's your gut warning you. Do you lay in bed at night and have that annoying feeling then and when you're laying still, too? Something you can't shake off? That's your gut feeling kicking in. So far for me - it hasn't been wrong. I understand why people would be unsure and confused because it can easily be mistaken for worrying or thinking the worst.

I love this description!!

Offline star1

« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2019, 05:52:35 PM »

I love this description!!

Thank you Sparkle  :)

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2019, 06:13:47 PM »

Perfect description! Totally agree! My problem is, sometimes I get that from having anxiety or panic attacks too. I also have had a tendency to jump to conclusions due to past emotional traumas and certain conditioning. So it's like any small thing can come across to me as a red flag but really it's not? If that makes sense. I have problems deciphering the differences because my body reacts to EVERYTHING......food, emotions, intuition.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2019, 06:16:18 PM »
Star1 I agree! Can’t go wrong with your gut feeling as long as you know how to separate it from over reacting. You really need to contemplate and think is it my intuition or my ego/pride. Of course you need to know the other person as well and where you stand. Here’s an example:
My Ex and I broke up in Oct due to a situation that brought up past feelings from another relationship with him. I also know that work is not a good place right now for him. He is not in a good place. There is no hate between us. He knows what I want and he is going through things to decide what it is he wants. . Communication between us has been initiated by me, and he has replied. Sometimes short and cold and sometimes defensive. I sent him a card for Christmas and he texted me a reply which confirmed he was still not in a good place but I made him feel good. He didn’t need to reply but he did. I saw that as a positive moving forward. I have been giving him space, not pressuring him. Most of these psychics say don’t contact him, he will reach out. To me it’s more like advice of the golden rule. My gut told me you know him. He is stubborn and has pride. His ego is getting in the way. You saw his emotion and he is struggling with this as you are. Text him. Tell him how you still feel. I did this morning. And I didn’t leave it open with a question. I didn’t expect him to reply. But he did. Not heart felt as mine but more like he is still in the same place pretty much and he used work. I used to work there and I told him I didn’t know what was going on that I have spoken to no one and don’t want to. And asked if he wanted to talk about it. He replied with not really, maybe in awhile we can talk. I said ok. You know I’m here and to keep his head up.
My point, I went with my gut. I didn’t follow the advice of the many psychics to not contact him. My fate is in my hands. I am responsible for it. I went with my intuition and honestly I feel it has gotten me further with him since October than any of them. I’m done with calling psychics. Haven’t called one in a week. All I’ve done is PO and I’m done with that too now.
Go with your gut and intuition with a clear head is my advice.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2019, 06:17:27 PM »

Perfect description! Totally agree! My problem is, sometimes I get that from having anxiety or panic attacks too. I also have had a tendency to jump to conclusions due to past emotional traumas and certain conditioning. So it's like any small thing can come across to me as a red flag but really it's not? If that makes sense. I have problems deciphering the differences because my body reacts to EVERYTHING......food, emotions, intuition.

I have the SAME problem.  that's why I don't always know if I can trust my feelings/intuition, because they tend to lean towards the negative.

Offline star1

« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2019, 06:24:52 PM »
Thanks guys!

MP - I get what you mean cause I get panic attacks too (sucks) and always worry and am pessimistic due to the past also, so it's hard to decipher sometimes whether it's worrying and panic or genuine intuition.

STL- I'm glad you listened to your gut over the readers and took the plunge to contact him. I'd always advise people to act on their gut over a reader. Nobody knows their POI like the person themselves who is calling readers, so it's great you acted upon it and I'm glad you got a positive response!  :)

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2019, 06:51:10 PM »
Thanks guys!

MP - I get what you mean cause I get panic attacks too (sucks) and always worry and am pessimistic due to the past also, so it's hard to decipher sometimes whether it's worrying and panic or genuine intuition.

STL- I'm glad you listened to your gut over the readers and took the plunge to contact him. I'd always advise people to act on their gut over a reader. Nobody knows their POI like the person themselves who is calling readers, so it's great you acted upon it and I'm glad you got a positive response!  :)

I agree so much with this Star! I acted on my gut a few times and it gave a positive result, versus what psychics advised me to do. I am not going to rely on psychics' advice anymore, in terms of what to do, because they don't know the situation as good as me.

Offline star1

« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2019, 06:53:47 PM »
Thanks guys!

I agree so much with this Star! I acted on my gut a few times and it gave a positive result, versus what psychics advised me to do. I am not going to rely on psychics' advice anymore, in terms of what to do, because they don't know the situation as good as me.

Thank you, I'm glad you've learned to use your own set of psychic tools (intuition) than rely on readers. Sometimes they can be so so wrong.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2019, 08:10:17 PM »
I broke my almost week psychic-free binge today..but ONLY because I read with a reader who has been accurate for me in the past.  LOL..wanted to get her insight on something that is going on currently.

Otherwise, I've resisted trying out new readers etc...I am going to try to stick to it.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2019, 01:06:20 AM »
Say it ain't so Sawthelight.  Lol- teasing.  I am also holding strong on not getting any reading.  I keep looking at my Bitwine and then logging back out. 

How did your reading go?  Was it positive?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2019, 01:27:53 AM »
Say it ain't so Sawthelight.  Lol- teasing.  I am also holding strong on not getting any reading.  I keep looking at my Bitwine and then logging back out. 

How did your reading go?  Was it positive?

Lol I know right!  I was a little hesitant to do it but since she’s worked for me before, I wanted to ask what she saw. It wasn’t really a positive or negative reading just more of “ this is what’s going on now” type

But that’s it for me for a while!  😆

anything