Author Topic: Predictions not happening anymore  (Read 12486 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Predictions not happening anymore
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2019, 08:14:09 PM »
Is his just about a poi? They should be able to see other things like car accident or law issues but with poi those things change so fast it’s harder to pinpoint.

Well many readings were about the last poi, but also so many saw a new person coming in, and that hasn’t happened. Literally nothing in any reading I’ve gotten in the last six months has happened. I’m just convinced I screwed up my own energy.

I think this happened to me last year. I have been getting readings for 5 years and it helped me tremendously (especially in career) but in 2017 and 2018, it seems that readings were not on point (or maybe timing was not correct I don’t know).  Around may 2018.. I stopped getting readings. I’ll call an empath once a month but it was so limited. Then  around June 2018, a big outcome happened, then another one in September 2018. Then December 2018.  I think getting multiple reading confuses you and the energy you put out there is confused and anxious. 

This board has helped me stopped unnecessary readings too. Once I found my top readers, I was all set. I read with them every 6 months and just sit back to watch their predictions happen.

Wow see...that’s great that things started happening for you 😁

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2019, 10:10:43 PM »
Is his just about a poi? They should be able to see other things like car accident or law issues but with poi those things change so fast it’s harder to pinpoint.

Well many readings were about the last poi, but also so many saw a new person coming in, and that hasn’t happened. Literally nothing in any reading I’ve gotten in the last six months has happened. I’m just convinced I screwed up my own energy.

I think this happened to me last year. I have been getting readings for 5 years and it helped me tremendously (especially in career) but in 2017 and 2018, it seems that readings were not on point (or maybe timing was not correct I don’t know).  Around may 2018.. I stopped getting readings. I’ll call an empath once a month but it was so limited. Then  around June 2018, a big outcome happened, then another one in September 2018. Then December 2018.  I think getting multiple reading confuses you and the energy you put out there is confused and anxious. 

This board has helped me stopped unnecessary readings too. Once I found my top readers, I was all set. I read with them every 6 months and just sit back to watch their predictions happen.

YESSSS!!!  See this is what I was thinking, Z says you should only read like every 3 to 6 especially if its the same subject:)  I am definitely sticking to this:)  I really believe it AND hoestly if I can do it 3 months why not just keep going.... 

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2019, 11:02:47 PM »

YESSSS!!!  See this is what I was thinking, Z says you should only read like every 3 to 6 especially if its the same subject:)  I am definitely sticking to this:)  I really believe it AND hoestly if I can do it 3 months why not just keep going....

I totally agree. Once you get through a month of no readings, it gets so much easier. I honestly believe that once you step away, your whole energy/vibration changes making it more likely for positive progression in most situations.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2019, 11:07:45 PM »
Agree Fidget. I actually feel a bit better and it’s only been a few days.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2019, 11:09:07 PM »
I agree with fidget and sawthelight. Well said.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2019, 03:22:44 AM »
I wholeheartedly agree with this. I only get readings once a month now and my energy feels lighter and more clear. And things are unfolding for me in a positive manner. I really think if you get readings too often it can mess with you on all levels- psychologically and spiritually.
Years ago there were days where I would get multiple readings in the same day, and I would do that for MONTHS. Now that I look bac, I think I was blocking blessings from coming into my life because of my impatience and lack of trust.
Now - I just trust and allow!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2019, 02:32:11 PM »
I wholeheartedly agree with this. I only get readings once a month now and my energy feels lighter and more clear. And things are unfolding for me in a positive manner. I really think if you get readings too often it can mess with you on all levels- psychologically and spiritually.
Years ago there were days where I would get multiple readings in the same day, and I would do that for MONTHS. Now that I look bac, I think I was blocking blessings from coming into my life because of my impatience and lack of trust.
Now - I just trust and allow!

OMG that was me too.  literally getting several readings a day.  there were times I felt so drained from it too.  And even if it was a positive reading, I would need another positive one a day or two later to keep that "high"..But since nothing is happening for me like any of the readings said, it's easier to stop.  It was harder when smaller predictions were coming through because I would keep thinking the big ones would happen any day now..smh.

I'm glad to hear things are unfolding for you now. 

I really do think the key is just letting go...having faith as you said.  Even if it's not about the predictions we called about, but having faith that things will work out in the end either way..if that makes sense lol.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 02:33:50 PM by sawthelight »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2019, 04:47:09 PM »
I was on the same boat of multiple reading asking the same question on my POI in the same day.  It was insane.  Even if the reading was positive i needed another one.  For me i think i was trying to get someone to say that it was a waste of time so that i would let things go.  Unfortunately the 3 or 4 that said that i would never hear from him were wrong because i did.  Then again everything that they said in their reading was wrong.  One went as far as to tell me that he was overseas. Smh

I agree baby steps.  A few days with out going without a reading helps the pocket book and the overall vibe.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2019, 04:51:11 PM »
LOL I had a few readers tell me I was wasting my time, more or less, and then I would just get upset, get another reading and hear something positive, and the cycle would start all over.  BUT the readers who told me I was wasting my time are ones that flip flopped and told me initially something positive at first.  So what to believe??

Funny part is, with last POI, I had SO many positive readings, hardly any negative ones, that I can really recall...and literally zilch has happened.  I gave it time too..and didn't push or anything.  But nothing.

That's why I'm not even really tempted to get a reading anymore..for what? 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2019, 12:10:06 AM »
Ugh mad at myself a bit lol. I didn’t purchase a reading but I did one of those free online tarot readings. I really felt my energy go down after I did it too!

Well at least I didn’t spend any money
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 12:39:24 AM by sawthelight »

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2019, 12:51:57 AM »
I’ve been reading with psychics for 6 years now and I have to say I have decided I broke my own heart with all of them.   My take us now perhaps to stay away and trust the universe is going to do what it wants to do.

My first poi was a narcissist. But because of what readers said I held on.  Allowed a situation to get out of control and suffered hugely. I was so devastated when I walked away, ultimately it was for the best.  Many readers picked his personality and many said it was loves young dream.  However only 2 ever said it was never going to happen.

Then I had intermittent readings on others and eventually someone else came into my life.  I realised much of what was predicted by a great psychic but was picked up by a very good psychic years earlier. However, I started reading with another psychic who fed me a fairy story, told me all these amazing things that would happen. Nothing ever did and I ended up in a terrible place because I held on in a situation that would never work believing this psychic.  It was all lies, all fairytales. All wonderful and exactly what I wanted to hear.  I ended up alone, sad, so depressed and Christmas was a wash out as things were so bad for me.

I recently met someone else, I did get tentative readings but I got negative and all overtaken by previous poi coming back. My response was that that poi is no longer wanted because of how he treated me. My new poi treated me so well but a situation came up that ended it.

However my advice is stay away.  My heart has been broken by these readers and the expectations they give us.   I’m also devastated at how stupid I was to trust someone with their lies. 

I would only ever recommend 2 or 3 readers. Michael Ryan, David and hazel on Michele knight, will and Yona.

Stick with these on a 6 monthly or yearly basis and you won’t go wrong

Hey Suzie, did Will predict it would not work out with your first POI? Or was it more sketchy, getting some of the details correct?

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2019, 04:52:44 AM »
I do have a question for all of you out there.  So many said YES for 2 poi’s. Full on fairytales.  Now faced with someone I really like and we both stuffed up.  All are saying no!  Haha! Do I believe them??

What does your gut say?

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2019, 05:23:52 AM »
I do have a question for all of you out there.  So many said YES for 2 poi’s. Full on fairytales.  Now faced with someone I really like and we both stuffed up.  All are saying no!  Haha! Do I believe them??

What does your gut say?

I agree with Kindle...go with your gut. You know the answer you are looking for confirmation from these readings. I mean that's how I look and feel about my situation. I knew deep down what was going on and what I wanted out of it but I still would let my mind play tricks with the help of all these readings ;)

Offline star1

« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2019, 11:08:46 AM »
Psychic Will, Hazel, David and Michael Ryan got it so wrong for me. Michael Ryan told me he cannot read feelings and no pyschic can. That any psychic who claims to is a fraud and fake. I had 2 readings and the second reading he told me this, the first he told me how much my ex loved me etc etc. Hazel can change her readings daily and blames it on free will (I don't believe that free will personally can change as fast or easily as readers make out - it's just excuses and even if there is a free will - £70 for a reading to change so fast isn't worth it). David told me that I had a chance with my ex but had to change a few circumstances for him to come back and then he said in the very next sentence that my ex is with someone and that's why he hasn't contacted. Don't forget every reader works differently for people. Out of all of them Will was *OK* at validations
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 11:14:41 AM by star1 »

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2019, 02:49:16 PM »
You are so very right. My gut says things are not as they seem and that he’s a good guy.

Deep down I knew the past poi’s wouldn’t work out deep down. No matter what the fairytale. But I feel sad right now it sort of went pear shaped.

Fantastic. I agree. And don’t let ANYONE sway you from your gut. Your knowing is the right knowing, for you.

anything