Author Topic: How do you block/ignore people?  (Read 1816 times)

josh34

How do you block/ignore people?
« on: February 23, 2019, 04:55:09 AM »
I honestly can't remember, but I'm so emotionally drained a this point that I need to. I've been looking all around and can't find a way. Thank you <3

Offline Hillcam

Re: How do you block/ignore people?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2019, 08:18:58 AM »
Your personal profile info... modify profile... buddies/ignore list

josh34

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2019, 08:24:07 AM »
Thank you so much! That was complicated! I looked all over and couldn't find where it was! Finally added the toxic negative individuals to my ignore list. Thank you Hillcam!!! <3 o hope you are well!

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2019, 08:43:59 PM »
Thank you so much! That was complicated! I looked all over and couldn't find where it was! Finally added the toxic negative individuals to my ignore list. Thank you Hillcam!!! <3 o hope you are well!

No worries lol, it usually takes me a few clicks to remember how to do it as well. 😂 thank you Josh, same to you ✨

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2019, 10:18:37 PM »
You have to send an email to the admin saying so... I think it’s “healer”

I think it’s ‘admin.’ I know it seems to be the obvious answer but if you look under “About The Psychic Reviews” the thread is started by the admin. I could be wrong 🤔

ladya

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2019, 01:51:42 AM »
Is there any way to completely block people on this forum so not even their name or posts comes up because the ignore feature on this site is completely useless since names and posts still pops up. some of this sh*t is draining my time and energy and I don't want to partake in this tit for tat behavior, rather just eliminate it from my existence like I would do in real life.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 01:59:44 AM by ladya »