Author Topic: Predictions not happening anymore  (Read 12481 times)

Offline sawthelight

Predictions not happening anymore
« on: January 05, 2019, 12:19:01 AM »
I was talking to a friend on here about this.

What got me really hooked on readings was a lot of predictions would come to pass...contact and the like, SMALL things.  But the big outcome never happened. But since the little ones came to pass..I always figured the happy relationship would happen too.

Now, for the last year almost, no positive predictions are happening. I know the whole timing issue but I’m wondering if it’s God/ the universe telling e to stop and move ahead....

Thoughts?

Offline jhuskindle

Re: Predictions not happening anymore
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2019, 03:54:04 AM »
Is his just about a poi? They should be able to see other things like car accident or law issues but with poi those things change so fast it’s harder to pinpoint.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2019, 04:40:35 AM »
I gotta say the same. Seems like the little things happen at a rapid pace at first, then start to die off, but then something a bit bigger (not much) happens but then it seems to go right back to limbo land. I think it will depend a lot on the actual person we are calling about though. I mean, they probably fluctuate in their emotions just as much as we do, if not more. So we get the little things, but then they don't end up following through on the big thing(s) and then it's just more disappointment. We then go and call again to get "updates" and, of course, either the time line changes drastically, or the pathway completely changes or even a combination of both. It's really so exhausting.

That's pretty much what's happening in my situation. Little things, then something a bit bigger, and then nothing again. Honestly, I've sort of had enough. I'm tired of getting bad news in my readings and I always will so long as I call about this particular person and that's because of who HE is. Has nothing to do with the psychic being negative or positive. If I never called a psychic about him, I'd still see the negative patterns. He never lets me go fully, but at the same time, doesn't grow or change enough to be the man I need in my life so it's just constant cycles and limbo. Since I've recognized that, I'm now just really working on healing and moving forward. I feel like my life has been in limbo waiting for him to grow up, which has been a huge mistake on my part.

These situations teach us lessons and I think one of the biggest lessons in this for me is, not to stay with a person or even get with a person that makes you feel like you need to call a psychic to gain clarification on how he feels, what he wants, etc. A grown man knows what he wants and his actions will show it. A confused little boy also will show things with his behaviors. It's a matter of us not overlooking these things anymore and just cutting it off at the first sign of it. That's been my huge huge huge lesson anyway.

My situation feels dead again. I called one of my faves today to get an "update" to see if timelines were still on track. But, nope. Timelines changed. Outcome didn't, but more delays apparently and the cause of the delays make perfect sense but I didn't need a psychic to tell me that either. I actually think the universe is doing me a huge favor with these delays, because I'm tired of waiting now and within that feeling of being tired of waiting and holding on, I will create the space for something and someone much healthier and better for me that I don't need to wait for them to recognize what they have or not. A grown man with wisdom can see it from the start and doesn't play games etc. I've just really learned a ton of things.

I think for any of us that has called and are still calling psychics, it's all part of the journey to healing. Just all part of the process. It's like the grief process. There are different phases we will go through with each phase lasting for an uncertain period of time, until we are finally healed and have really let go in every way and have come to a place of internal happiness, growth, and hope again.

Again, I think the delays are for a reason, and for good reason that maybe we can't see right now but when predictions stop happening, I think it's a blessing in disguise to be honest. It's for our own highest good. That's just my two cents.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2019, 08:32:12 AM »
All predictions I have had, the opposite ended up happening or nothing at all. Only one thing happen that was close to what a psychic predicted and even I am not sure if it is really happening or if the woman just wanted to create drama or mess with me. Because I haven't gotten confirmation from anyone else, of what is "really" going on. It would be nice, if someone spoke up and said..."yes, true or no "false". Or "you would not believe this".

My latest prediction with one psychic; "now he will reach out, do not chase, at the end of January it will happen". I consulted this reader about what randomly happen and it was said to me over the Holiday season, and again they predicted, "you will be with him in three weeks".

It is weird how all this happen because I was getting to the point of moving on then this stuff sort of "hit me again." I was asking psychics who new was coming into my life, etc. It just seemed I was starting to let it go and then everything came flooding back.

I just went this is mean....to even say that to me if you know it is not true. I get to the point with some psychics and go "why do you have to lie"????? What is the point of this? I am not going to come back to you knowing that every said was false. I may get pissed eventually and just want to find a way to shut you down.  LOL
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 08:37:34 AM by Seeker23 »

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2019, 01:07:30 PM »
@sawthelight -- I have been reading a lot about energy and vibration.  I know that people on here have their own opinion about LOA and vibration and whether it's real and how it works....... I will tell you that on the LOA boards obviously one of the number 1 things to manifesting is having high vibrations.  It is stated many times that calling psychics (especially a lot) will bring down your vibration.  It's not always easy to do, I meditate A LOT and when I think about calling a psychic, I meditate instead!  Sometimes I do chakra cleansing meditation or simply listen to meditation youtube.  I asked one of my VERY trusted readers about this and she agreed that havig TOO MANY readings (especially on the same subject) wil definitely bring down your vibration.  She said you shouldn't read more than every 3-6 months.  So I believe (again my beliefs and if you want more info I am happy tp share) -- but I believe this is a BIG reason why things dont happen for many of us.  I had a lot of readings in the fall and now I am just waiting patiently and positively for them to manifest:)  AGAIN -- I know people may agree or disagree it is simply MY belief and how I am going about it:)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2019, 01:27:26 PM »
@Law1974... have you had any positive results doing it this way? I really believe in LOA and have had better results after just leaving it to the universe.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2019, 01:38:14 PM »
@Law1974... have you had any positive results doing it this way? I really believe in LOA and have had better results after just leaving it to the universe.

Its all very new to me...  BUT here's how I look at it!  By doing the meditation and NOT calling psychics, I am actually letting go of POI and it's actually working:)  I haven't even looked at his social media in weeks....  when I would call psychics I was constantly thinking about the timeline and it was like I was anticipating everything they said so I feel like I was "working against" it (if that makes sense?)  So the opposite of letting go and moving forward?  The readings helped me to validate my intuition and believe what I feel/know will happen in my future.  And I have truly let him go now, do I still think of him sometimes?  YES but sometimes not even every day....  if I was still calling readers then I would definitely still be thinking about him and stalking his SM I think and that is NOT letting go....   

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2019, 02:00:55 PM »
I agree that having a lot of psychic readings can bring down your vibration, and it also depends what psychics you read with. Some psychics have an energy that brings you down. Other times I have felt uplifted by psychics and my energy went up, or my anxiety went away. Although I have to say it was temporary.

I've usually had big predictions manifest, not small ones. All the small predictions such as when there will be contact, etc, have never manifested for me.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2019, 02:03:54 PM »
Thanks so much everyone for your input and experiences.

I definitely think getting too many readings screws up your energy and brings you down.

I remember several years ago, with first poi, I closed my Keen account and stopped getting readings. And funny part is he did resurface after not hearing from him for a while, and was acting much different in a better way.

Of course, then I started with the readings again and things got bad again.

I think I really am going to stop getting readings for a while, not even a ten dollar quickie on purple ocean, and regroup my energy and start this new year off right. Last year was crappy for me, I want to turn things around.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2019, 03:59:42 PM »
Thanks so much everyone for your input and experiences.

I definitely think getting too many readings screws up your energy and brings you down.

I remember several years ago, with first poi, I closed my Keen account and stopped getting readings. And funny part is he did resurface after not hearing from him for a while, and was acting much different in a better way.

Of course, then I started with the readings again and things got bad again.

I think I really am going to stop getting readings for a while, not even a ten dollar quickie on purple ocean, and regroup my energy and start this new year off right. Last year was crappy for me, I want to turn things around.

Totally agree, time to take control of our lives and no rely on what these readers tell us. 

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2019, 05:18:32 PM »
Like yourself I had very small insignificant predictions manifest but the big outcome didn't happen (I guess it could happen but I doubt it). I'm just at a point in my life where I am focusing more on myself and my own goals and it feels really good. I'm still healing but open to the idea of meeting someone new.

I spent the greater part of last year clutching onto straws, asking these psychics about my ex while he was probably living it up and now it's my turn to do the same.

Ultimately, I think if something is meant to happen, it will happen regardless and it usually occurs out of the blue when you least expect it to.

Try laying off the psychics even if it's for a short period of time and keep yourself occupied.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2019, 01:13:29 PM »
Absolutely guys. It’s such a waste of money at the end of the day.

I’ve gone a few days without readings...baby steps lol.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2019, 01:15:58 PM »
Is his just about a poi? They should be able to see other things like car accident or law issues but with poi those things change so fast it’s harder to pinpoint.

Well many readings were about the last poi, but also so many saw a new person coming in, and that hasn’t happened. Literally nothing in any reading I’ve gotten in the last six months has happened. I’m just convinced I screwed up my own energy.

Offline whskers

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2019, 02:39:09 PM »

Well many readings were about the last poi, but also so many saw a new person coming in, and that hasn’t happened. Literally nothing in any reading I’ve gotten in the last six months has happened. I’m just convinced I screwed up my own energy.

I think this happened to me last year. I have been getting readings for 5 years and it helped me tremendously (especially in career) but in 2017 and 2018, it seems that readings were not on point (or maybe timing was not correct I don’t know).  Around may 2018.. I stopped getting readings. I’ll call an empath once a month but it was so limited. Then  around June 2018, a big outcome happened, then another one in September 2018. Then December 2018.  I think getting multiple reading confuses you and the energy you put out there is confused and anxious. 

This board has helped me stopped unnecessary readings too. Once I found my top readers, I was all set. I read with them every 6 months and just sit back to watch their predictions happen.

Offline seeker123

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2019, 06:20:00 PM »

I think this happened to me last year. I have been getting readings for 5 years and it helped me tremendously (especially in career) but in 2017 and 2018, it seems that readings were not on point (or maybe timing was not correct I don’t know).  Around may 2018.. I stopped getting readings. I’ll call an empath once a month but it was so limited. Then  around June 2018, a big outcome happened, then another one in September 2018. Then December 2018.  I think getting multiple reading confuses you and the energy you put out there is confused and anxious. 

This board has helped me stopped unnecessary readings too. Once I found my top readers, I was all set. I read with them every 6 months and just sit back to watch their predictions happen.

If you don't mind, could you please tell who are your top readers?