Author Topic: Clairvoyant Danielle  (Read 35800 times)

Offline Girly1998

Re: Clairvoyant Danielle
« Reply #120 on: September 17, 2019, 10:17:49 PM »
I’m so dang confused?

When I try to send payment and email questions it says “your payment will not be sent” along with stating she’s not a customer of mine... pls help a girl out

Yaz88

« Reply #121 on: September 17, 2019, 10:23:29 PM »
I’m so dang confused?

When I try to send payment and email questions it says “your payment will not be sent” along with stating she’s not a customer of mine... pls help a girl out

Girly, same thing happened to me. It let me send Danielle a normal e-mail, so I did and I explained what was happening.  I haven’t heard back from her.  I’m taking it as a sign from God, the universe, spirit guides, and all powers that be, that I’m not supposed to have a reading with her.  3 days reading free and I’m pretty damn happy.  Definitely don’t need to start another cycle.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #122 on: September 17, 2019, 10:27:01 PM »
I’m so dang confused?

Girly, same thing happened to me. It let me send Danielle a normal e-mail, so I did and I explained what was happening.  I haven’t heard back from her.  I’m taking it as a sign from God, the universe, spirit guides, and all powers that be, that I’m not supposed to have a reading with her.  3 days reading free and I’m pretty damn happy.  Definitely don’t need to start another cycle.

How does this woman have any clients if she won’t read her dang emails lol

Offline okgirl

« Reply #123 on: September 17, 2019, 10:43:30 PM »
well her timeframe is gone and nothing happen like she was so sure..

Timeframe are always approximative. Give it a few weeks.
Also, our thoughts are not neutral. Try to remain positive.
Yes I wait till end of September or even October

Offline okgirl

« Reply #124 on: September 17, 2019, 10:45:23 PM »
I’m so dang confused?

How does this woman have any clients if she won’t read her dang emails lol

Like I understand she did read emails who pay

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #125 on: September 18, 2019, 07:40:41 AM »
I’m so dang confused?

I tried her several times and no luck. She just cancelled appointment requests.

I don't make things over complicated and simply say she is unprofessional and does not values her clients. I've already stopped trying.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #126 on: September 18, 2019, 09:39:20 AM »
I’d pass. She uses a tactic I’ve seen a few
 Times where I’ll ask a broad question then she has very long gaps or pauses. Obviously, time is money so anyone would start to get a little frustrated, then you ask a more pointed question. Once you ask that, a person could surmise more about your situation and then the psychic can get more specific. It’s the same thing therapists do, they wait for you to speak and, eventually the topic you really wanna discuss comes out naturally. Just something I noticed when I spoke to her.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #127 on: September 18, 2019, 03:57:42 PM »
I had just the opposite experience with her. I just said his name. She didn't ask questions and didn't take long pauses. I guess she just connected well with me.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #128 on: September 18, 2019, 05:13:57 PM »
I had just the opposite experience with her. I just said his name. She didn't ask questions and didn't take long pauses. I guess she just connected well with me.

Same with me.
She picked up a lot on her own without input from me. There were a couple of pauses but it seemed to be her finding her words. She is French so I took that to be a language barrier thing.  Besides, at her rates, she hardly seems to be trying to rack minutes for money.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #129 on: September 18, 2019, 05:19:47 PM »

Same with me.
She picked up a lot on her own without input from me. There were a couple of pauses but it seemed to be her finding her words. She is French so I took that to be a language barrier thing.  Besides, at her rates, she hardly seems to be trying to rack minutes for money.

Exactly my impression - if there were short pauses it was due to finding words not trying to waste my time. And she picked up on tons and talked for a good while with a very broad question from me. And given her rate yes not a problem for me.

Offline okgirl

« Reply #130 on: September 18, 2019, 11:44:04 PM »
very disappointed I pay email reading two times I sent pics short story and she was soo sure and positive and tell me what I want to hear..nothing come truth timeframe gone

Offline username1111

« Reply #131 on: September 19, 2019, 12:12:25 AM »
very disappointed I pay email reading two times I sent pics short story and she was soo sure and positive and tell me what I want to hear..nothing come truth timeframe gone

@Okgirl. I get you, you paid 10 bucks - Omg - held very much on outcomes and timeframes and complained repeatedly. Clairvoyant Danielle is definitely not for you. She is great for people who actually want to grow, learn, and take charge of improving their own circumstances and happiness. if you want certainty and rely on psychic inputs, you are going to make yourself miserable. My 2 cents.

Offline okgirl

« Reply #132 on: September 19, 2019, 12:46:31 AM »

@Okgirl. I get you, you paid 10 bucks - Omg - held very much on outcomes and timeframes and complained repeatedly. Clairvoyant Danielle is definitely not for you. She is great for people who actually want to grow, learn, and take charge of improving their own circumstances and happiness. if you want certainty and rely on psychic inputs, you are going to make yourself miserable. My 2 cents.
you right she not for me and lot other people also read above

Paulina93

« Reply #133 on: September 19, 2019, 12:53:53 AM »

you right she not for me and lot other people also read above

It’s okay, she doesn’t work for me either okgirl

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #134 on: September 19, 2019, 01:21:25 AM »

I think she had the right to report a prediction not happening, no? Prediction didn’t happen - reader was wrong, whether she spent $10 or $100. If a reader doesn’t want to be held accountable for a prediction not passing they shouldn’t make them 🤷🏼‍♀️

anything