Author Topic: Clairvoyant Danielle  (Read 36189 times)

ladya

Re: Clairvoyant Danielle
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2019, 02:13:10 AM »
She took my arranged call on my first attempt to talk to her. I didnt have any issues. She seems to be on in the evenings.

What did you think of her ?

i'll pm you in a bit.

Do you think you could
PM me too? I’m thinking of maybe arranging a call with her

Do you think she is worthy to try ?

Ehhh I’d pass. She’s a nice lady though. She worked for others.

Offline username1111

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2019, 02:14:53 AM »
She took my arranged call on my first attempt to talk to her. I didnt have any issues. She seems to be on in the evenings.

i'll pm you in a bit.

Do you think you could

She is my regular and I have found her worthy for sure. She may not work for everyone tho, but I found her ethical and practical.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2019, 02:17:21 AM »

i'll pm you in a bit.

Do you think you could

She is my regular and I have found her worthy for sure. She may not work for everyone tho, but I found her ethical and practical.

I like the ethical and practical part but what about predictions?

Offline username1111

« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2019, 02:37:19 AM »

i'll pm you in a bit.

Do you think you could

I like the ethical and practical part but what about predictions?

In my situation, I feel that she has been able to give me a lot of valuable insights into people and situations. Have been able to validate a lot of what she has picked up on. Prediction wise, some stuff are still pending but I believe they will probably unfold the way she see them. I don't hold much on time tho, pretty much all readers I got advises on for the past 10 years have been very off on those.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2019, 05:18:00 AM »
I read with the other day and she seemed pretty good. any has any updates on her predictions?

Yaz88

« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2019, 10:09:54 AM »
Does anyone know when she’s on or how to get a reading from her?  She’s hardly ever on.  I’ve been trying for weeks to catch her. :-/

Offline username1111

« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2019, 05:19:06 PM »
The only way to read with her that I know of, is via appointment requests.
I think she has mostly regular clients, and may not have much availability left.
Also, she is a pretty good empath - and may filter her requests based on that.

Being kind, authentic, and sending her a nice email about why you would like to get her advice may help - good manners and good attitudes always do help :)

Yaz88

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2019, 05:36:31 PM »
Yes, a kind-spirit always does go a long way!  I definitely would not look forward to tapping into the energy of someone who is ungrateful or who is not genuine.  Thank you for your response!!

Offline username1111

« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2019, 05:43:32 PM »
Yes, a kind-spirit always does go a long way!  I definitely would not look forward to tapping into the energy of someone who is ungrateful or who is not genuine.  Thank you for your response!!
:):)

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2019, 03:20:17 AM »
Yeah that's how I did it. .....I sent in a request and got rejected a couple of times but was able to get an appointment eventually :)

Offline username1111

« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2019, 04:29:24 AM »
Yeah that's how I did it. .....I sent in a request and got rejected a couple of times but was able to get an appointment eventually :)

Cool! :)

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2019, 08:53:13 PM »
Anyone have updates with predictions that have passed? I remember speaking with her a while ago but I could hardly hear her on the phone.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2019, 02:57:50 AM »

Lol I had to use another keen account  ;D

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2019, 05:32:22 AM »
I finally got an appointment approved after trying for a while. Fingers crossed she connects. I'm really failing at cutting down on readings these last couple of days. I'll update if anything resonates.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2019, 01:37:58 AM »
I finally got an appointment approved after trying for a while. Fingers crossed she connects. I'm really failing at cutting down on readings these last couple of days. I'll update if anything resonates.

Were you able to read with her? How did it go?

I was able to connect with her and I am really hoping she is as accurate for me as it sounds like she has been with others. I enjoyed my read with her and felt like she picked up very well on the situation. I will know in a few months of what she predicted comes to pass. She didn’t shoot out these crazy remote viewing mind reading things (which I kind of am now annoyed by that when those readers make predictions that haven’t happened) - but was very down to earth and very accurate in describing his personality and circumstances and mine. 

She seems to have a good track record for contact predictions so we’ll see how it goes with me. She was very down to earth and didn’t give me some crazy fairy tale but it was a positive reading.

I hope you had a good reading with her if you were able to get her.