Author Topic: advisors sharing info with other advisors?  (Read 5225 times)

Offline giannabelicia

advisors sharing info with other advisors?
« on: January 04, 2019, 10:44:34 PM »
soo idk if i’m being paranoid but sometimes i have noticed advisors i speak to for the first time will pick up on things and details so well that i can’t help but wonder if they have gotten details about me from a previous reading with someone else. has anyone had experience with this or have found out that this indeed happens?? or am i tripping lol

Offline giannabelicia

Re: advisors sharing info with other advisors?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2019, 01:48:58 AM »
ughhh i hate how people always read but never respond!! 🙄🙄🙄

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2019, 02:36:51 AM »
Lol i am never on this thread but your title caught my attention.   Yes some of also feel that these advisors might be sharing info.  Some even feel like that have more than one account.  No one knows for sure but it has been brought up before.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2019, 03:52:11 AM »
Well on another thread I found out Bitwine readers have an fb group so I’ll try to find out what’s inside. I have a feeling it’s more shooting the shot than sharing notes but apparently I was also never given fre minutes to chat with my fellow keen readers so I’m not cool enough.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2019, 03:52:48 AM »
There's been other threads about this very topic. I suggest you do a search on the forum of the previous threads.

Offline loops

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2019, 07:33:14 PM »
It used to happy a lot in the old days. There were secret yahoo groups and msm messenger info sharing going on. Im sure it happens now, but not as much. I suggest using several accounts to get readings with. Liveperson is a shell of its former self nowadays.

Offline Spaceship29

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2019, 05:45:23 AM »
More often than not it’s them on another account. On kasamba I had a reader copy and paste word for word what another said. I was pissed 

Offline Clarita

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2019, 07:49:13 AM »
More often than not it’s them on another account. On kasamba I had a reader copy and paste word for word what another said. I was pissed 
Did you report that to customer service?

Offline Spaceship29

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2019, 05:50:17 AM »

Yep. Got my money back but I don’t think they deactivated the reader. It’s been a while so I couldn’t tell you who anymore. Haven’t logged on in years.

Offline Clarita

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2019, 08:22:21 AM »

Yep. Got my money back but I don’t think they deactivated the reader. It’s been a while so I couldn’t tell you who anymore. Haven’t logged on in years.
Kasamba cleaned out their psychic list about a year ago. Let go from the site hundreds of advisors listed. They then tested all the remaining psychics and further cut them after the test results. Kasamba is a different site these days for sure.

Offline applecheeks

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2019, 08:54:47 PM »
If you look at the terms of service on all these sites, they all say the psyschics are not allowed to share any client info with anyone. Something I have heard in the past with kasamba is that there are like families from India who have several accounts, or have multiple people running an account. I made the mistake years ago of going  to some because they were so cheap. That was when I would see i was getting practically identical word for word readings. I also would go to someone and their English and typing speed would be fine, then the next time I would chat with them it would be horrible and obvious it was a different person on the same account. Kasamba may have deleted a lot of their psychics, but some of those same accounts i was scammed on are still up, along with with a lot of readers from that region. I have nothing against people from India personally, just I noticed there is a trend on that specific site with some kind of racket going on. So of course if a family is working the site together or sharing accounts your info will get passed around between them. I never noticed these problems with the Americans on the site, so I started bypassing readers who appear to be from India or Pakistan. They have so many though, you sometimes have to weed through a few pages to find someone who is native English speaking.

Offline persephone

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2019, 01:13:50 AM »
Same problem on Bitwine... I caught a few people like you have...

Offline applecheeks

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2019, 03:04:24 AM »
I don't think most readers share info or are allowed to. I think it happens more in situations of people who are personally connected, such as when family members are in on things. For those in locations like India the amount of money they can make from readings even charging the lowest prices is a huge income over there (average income is like $1500 a year US), so that is why they get in on it together. There are some who are on kasamba 24/7 which would not be possible if only one person was on the account. There is one in particular that is a picture of a veiled woman who looks to be over 80 years old (and this person has been there for years), and always logged in. Obviously not possible. Also, years ago when they made people switch to using real pictures there, a lot of blonde women turned into frowning old men from India etc....again why I avoid them. A big clue-off is they will call you "dear" a lot (regardless of what the picture looks like), it is a culture thing.