Author Topic: Kasamba Elizabeth  (Read 4600 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Kasamba Elizabeth
« on: May 19, 2018, 02:51:47 AM »
Has anyone read with elizabeth on kasamba? My bestie has spent alot on her today and i just  dnt think from what i heard about the reading shes authentic

Offline scarlora

Re: Kasamba Elizabeth
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2018, 01:11:27 PM »
She told me something and it ended up being completely opposite from what really happened. Thank goodness

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018, 02:16:35 PM »
She told me something and it ended up being completely opposite from what really happened. Thank goodness

When i read my friends transcript he asked about a ex and career topics. Elizabeth told him that she dont look at other ppls life. Also said the reconcile wont happen.  Yet in reality the ex has been already trying to reconcile.  Also he asked about a new job ...she said he wont find one for 2 to 3 months when in reality he got a recent offer to start a job asap. Also sent him job sites to look on and apply to. Idk much about kasamba or their advisors but i told him to refund. Kasamba is giving him a hard time to refund the 200 dollar chat. I hate sites that have these dumb policies. I havnt read in a few weeks and i am daily leaning towards stopping as a whole. The advisors are getting worse n worse by the day

Offline Clarita

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2019, 03:26:48 PM »
I had readings with Elizabeth on Kasamba years ago. She gives really solid advice. That's what I remember.

anything