Author Topic: Timing  (Read 2208 times)

Offline aquagirl

Timing
« on: January 03, 2019, 09:09:52 PM »
I know this has been talk to death about.

I have readings with psychics that don’t know each other and each time I ask about something they all give me the same time line.  So if one say feb they all do. If one says next week the rest do as well. Usually inaccurate, but I just find it so odd that they all tune into the same time frame. So does that mean that’s what was supposed to happen and then then changed?  These are to specific to be sucronized like this.  And these are very specific.  And I know 100 they don’t know each other.  It’s not just with timing but other things as well.   Makes me wonder what the miss is.

Offline username1111

Re: Timing
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 09:19:24 PM »
I had that happened in a specific situation with a specific person. This was 5 years ago > 3 years ago. So, nearly 2 full years of getting consistent predictions / timeframes across 3 - 4 trusted readers and each and every times, the prediction failed.
I think we are given a bunches of options in our lives, but we are supposed to achieve a certain number of things / check on some milestones - call it karma. I believe it was in this person's interest to act as the predictions showed and they would have fulfilled their karma better if they had taken those decisions and made the changes that the readers were able to see. But we always have the right to suck and to fail ourselves :) - our karma wont be fulfilled, and we are going to be presented again and again and again with the same patterns until we face it. It might a life time or few lives time depending on how resistant we are to learn.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 09:25:44 PM »
I had that happened in a specific situation with a specific person. This was 5 years ago > 3 years ago. So, nearly 2 full years of getting consistent predictions / timeframes across 3 - 4 trusted readers and each and every times, the prediction failed.
I think we are given a bunches of options in our lives, but we are supposed to achieve a certain number of things / check on some milestones - call it karma. I believe it was in this person's interest to act as the predictions showed and they would have fulfilled their karma better if they had taken those decisions and made the changes that the readers were able to see. But we always have the right to suck and to fail ourselves :) - our karma wont be fulfilled, and we are going to be presented again and again and again with the same patterns until we face it. It might a life time or few lives time depending on how resistant we are to learn.

Totally agree

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2019, 08:48:06 AM »
I had that happen in the beginning, but I have been told some use "stock lines".  The typical estimate of 2-3 months.

I had three that gave me the same timeline. So, I figure well that is some constituency, it must be true.  Time passed...and nothing.

Only two had similar time lines of 5-6 months. Within about six months something did happen, but I have yet to confirm that and if it is all true. It had me "floored" a bit. "Is this person serious???"

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2019, 03:14:51 PM »
I had that happen in the beginning, but I have been told some use "stock lines".  The typical estimate of 2-3 months.

I had three that gave me the same timeline. So, I figure well that is some constituency, it must be true.  Time passed...and nothing.

Only two had similar time lines of 5-6 months. Within about six months something did happen, but I have yet to confirm that and if it is all true. It had me "floored" a bit. "Is this person serious???"

You’ve hit the nail on the head, the reading yes, and with 3 months out is a cold read. I’ve had people ask me about poi contact. Yes you’ll hear from him in five years when he divorces his wife to ask how you’ve been as a friend... that is a much more likely outcome but won’t get an advisor glowing reviews.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2019, 11:06:57 PM »
I think sometimes this is because they talk amongst themselves about upcoming energies or astrological alignments that they think will affect everyone.

These people don't know each other, it's not possible for them to talk amongst themselves.  A few of them don't follow astrological trends. I will say, i understand advanced astrology, and the timings that i've been given aren't usually in those sweet spots.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2019, 11:10:19 PM »

these aren't 'stock" lines.   I will literally get next week, or first week of Jan, in march. etc they aren't following these typical trends. these readers don't know each other, but seem to get the same timelines, which i find interesting. Some are accurate others come and go without anything happening.

But there must be something if they consistently pick up similar time frames, even if they aren't accurate.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2019, 06:38:39 AM »
I had the same 2-3 months timelines given to me and more than one reader. So, I started to think the same, "oh consistency, it might he true." Nothing came to pass.

4-5 months prediction  and something weird happen. I haven't been able to confirm.

By the end of January something is suppose to happen. Then they said in three weeks. "You will be." Well, the end of January is coming up and we will see.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2019, 10:16:17 AM »
Alot of psychics told me 3, and my ex contacted me today at 3pm, 5 weeks and 3 days after we had an argument.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2019, 01:28:28 PM »
Or maybe the psychics are reading your energy and thoughts?

This has happened a few times, I would get similar timelines from a few psychics. For me, only the timelines that have been 5-6 months out have been accurate. The short timelines of contact in a week, 2 weeks, 1 month have never happened.

I try so hard not to be hung up on timelines but when nothing happens I usually think about the timeline and I wait and hope something will happen. I know this is probably not good and delays outcome. Psychics give timelines out of the blue and most of the time I am calling and I don't even want to know a timeline, I get so annoyed when they tell me a timeline without me actually asking cause then I fixate on it. :/

anything