Author Topic: Warning: Field Expert  (Read 8675 times)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: Warning: Field Expert
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2019, 05:23:55 AM »
I got a reading from them last year that was basically pretty much the same reading. And then I went onto another forum, someone posted part of their transcript, it’s basically the same reading again.

Did they tell you that your poi wasn’t sure what they want and down the road they will figure themselves out more or less? It wasn’t a negative reading and I thought they were okay last year, that’s why I went back. But still it’s odd.

Offline happyk

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2019, 05:37:34 AM »
I got a reading from them last year that was basically pretty much the same reading. And then I went onto another forum, someone posted part of their transcript, it’s basically the same reading again.

Did they tell you that your poi wasn’t sure what they want and down the road they will figure themselves out more or less? It wasn’t a negative reading and I thought they were okay last year, that’s why I went back. But still it’s odd.

Yea, Sydney you're right. Actually, she talks in circles and if you look carefully her messages can be looked at both positive and negative. So, while your reading is not rosy, it's not a pile of shit either. The reading actually maintains this neutral tone where you're like yea, I'll eventually hear from him, he'll come around or something along the lines but she never promised that he was coming back or falling in love with you either. I just read a few of my transcripts and realized I had been taken on a few rides that's giving me motion sickness now.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2019, 06:12:12 AM »

Yea, Sydney you're right. Actually, she talks in circles and if you look carefully her messages can be looked at both positive and negative. So, while your reading is not rosy, it's not a pile of shit either. The reading actually maintains this neutral tone where you're like yea, I'll eventually hear from him, he'll come around or something along the lines but she never promised that he was coming back or falling in love with you either. I just read a few of my transcripts and realized I had been taken on a few rides that's giving me motion sickness now.

I have to stop with the readings 😔 it’s too hard to tell who’s giving false hope and who’s real. Have you ever spoken to Tarot Manhattan? Apparently she’s good with predictions but who knows, the other forum said that FE was good too lol.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2019, 10:02:33 AM »
I read with Manhattan Tarot but unfortunately her prediction didn't happen.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2019, 10:24:03 AM »
I read with Manhattan Tarot but unfortunately her prediction didn't happen.

I’m starting to lose faith in any psychic 😩

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2019, 11:37:41 AM »
Unfortunately you aren't alone. 😪

Offline happyk

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2019, 02:27:53 PM »

I have to stop with the readings 😔 it’s too hard to tell who’s giving false hope and who’s real. Have you ever spoken to Tarot Manhattan? Apparently she’s good with predictions but who knows, the other forum said that FE was good too lol.

No Sydney, I haven't and I don't think I will either 😒. I'm sure you've spent so much money on readers but on the positive side I'm sure you're reading only cost you $25? Sparkle just talked to Mattie for 20 minutes for some horseshit. And I know this doesn't justify people taking advantage of our weaknesses and I'm sorry about this situation really. I wish we could do something about these thieves.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2019, 10:35:39 AM »
Lol I think we have another clever/skilled scammer here who tries to manipulate the Bitwine system. When I first contacted Field Expert, he/she (I bet my a$$ he is a man) gave me a mix of bad and good news that sounded realistic and I thought they were good but as I read through the transcript multiple times, there were no specific predictions made. It seems like he doesn't use the exact same script but he offers similar vague lines to everyone. Also, these types of scammers will charge you amounts like 9.99 or 5.98 so you won't be able to leave any feedback as the system only counts those who paid round amounts like $10 or $20 and used all their minutes.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2019, 11:24:05 AM »
Lol I think we have another clever/skilled scammer here who tries to manipulate the Bitwine system. When I first contacted Field Expert, he/she (I bet my a$$ he is a man) gave me a mix of bad and good news that sounded realistic and I thought they were good but as I read through the transcript multiple times, there were no specific predictions made. It seems like he doesn't use the exact same script but he offers similar vague lines to everyone. Also, these types of scammers will charge you amounts like 9.99 or 5.98 so you won't be able to leave any feedback as the system only counts those who paid round amounts like $10 or $20 and used all their minutes.

I never knew that about the .99. I agree that he’s a scammer. I just realised Ari is $4.99. I hope she’s real :(
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 11:26:45 AM by Sweetsydney2000 »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2019, 04:21:25 PM »
I believe you just have to spend at least $10 to leave a review.

ladya

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2019, 01:23:32 AM »

This isn't true. Where did you get this from? I believe you just need to spend at least 10 dollars to leave a review. Nothing about the round numbers.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2019, 06:18:28 PM »

What I mean is the final charge after you pay for a reading, not their actual rate stated in the reader's profile. If they suddenly drop the chat and you get charged 9.98, you won't be able to leave a review because you must spend a round $10 and more to be able to leave a review.

I have found that scammers like this manipulate the system once they sense they are off so we can't leave a review. They know this trick very well, especially those with very cheap charges from countries like India and Bangladesh.

Offline SamantaJ

« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2020, 10:27:40 AM »
So i just had a reading with Field Expert and I definitely felt like he/she was going in circles. I didnt get any clarity and just waisted money. They had a $27 special for 10 mins and then upsold me to $33 for 15mins.  Im not going to leave them a negative review because its a job for him/her but lesson learned I wont be returning.