Author Topic: A long tale of woe, warning and hope!  (Read 11610 times)

jen80

Re: A long tale of woe, warning and hope!
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2013, 07:16:13 AM »
@waterminx I didn't see a button to send you a pm as I didn't want to post anymore so I had to reply to your post and hope you still visit this forum to just read. I want to thank you for your honesty and for sharing your experience with us. I hope you are doing better in every aspect of your life. Yes this psychic reading thing creeps up on you and yes it is an addiction. I am also struggling and hearing stories like yours helps pull me through another day. I have cut down drastically on readings and I too look back on money I have spent with NOTHING significant to show for it.well goodluck and I wish you the best. Jen

Offline whiteangel

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2013, 01:38:58 PM »
Thank you for sharing your story.  4 years is a long time. I'm hoping my sidetrack from reality will have "only" lasted about a year, that is if I can really stop calling, at least with the frequency that I have been. A year has still equated to MANY thousands of dollars and I'm not a wealthy person, but as much or more as I miss that cash, I miss the time I've wasted.

Lately, I've been learning to think of it like this - each time we make a call, we're pushing 'reset' on our emotions, which are uncomfortable, painful, etc.  When we call, and hear, he's still thinking of you,  he's just busy, nothing has changed, he's in 'man-time' (WTF is that BTW - any men on this forum that can explain that one?).   Anyway, when I start feeling uncomfortable, I call and then wham, RESET. I feel better, I'm back to my happy place of delusion and denial where I can just numb out and keep the fantasy going.

So, it's been about 10 days for me with no calls (that's not too bad for me).  More importantly, I don't have the urge - at least for now, to know what 'he' is up to. I'm really starting to not care.  And, I did have at least one psychic (Dezi - CP) predict that.  "As you move forward with your life" you won't even care about him anymore, won't even wonder -  you'll think, that guy was a mess, he fought his feelings from day one"

I'll also point out that she said that this process would take a long time, more than a year,  I'd need a lot of patience but that if I could wait, he'd make me happy. Clearly, I don't have that kind of patience.  And, she also told me some time ago that if I have the strength to do it I should move on from him. I've been told the same thing by just about all of  my psychics actually - that I should move on - so I'm just saying that maybe it's the relationship that I've formed with these psychics, or the way I ask the questions (what's in my best interest to do here?) I don't always get sold the hang on, hang around fairy tale.  I've been told plenty to move on.  And, for anyone that's not certain about psychics being 'psychic' I do realize that this is just good common sense and advice and one needn't be psychic to give that.

I've said this before recently, but I can't tell you how much the book "The Dreamer and The Fantasy Relationship" (by Natalie Lue) is helping me. It pretty much nails what many of us are doing  with these psychics.  She doesn't talk about psychics, but it's the same thing. 

Offline tammyp

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2013, 12:37:42 AM »
Hi everyone.  I am new and this is my first post.  Thank God for this website. I have only ever had ONE psychic that has been scarily accurate with what she sees.  She is on Psychic Source and her name is Sadia. She is the ONLY psychic I talk to anymore.  I will write a full report on her and my experience with her at a later date. 

I feel your pain. If I had all the money that I spent on these lines, I would have been able to buy a house in Ireland instead of asking when my Irishman was gonna get the nerve to ask me to come.  We could probably living happily ever after since that was pretty much the biggest obstacle we had between us. Crazy!