Author Topic: Psychics Side Pro Tips  (Read 8611 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Psychics Side Pro Tips
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2019, 07:05:34 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/groups/250009901742474/

there's a FB group for bitwine advisors...wanna guess what goes on there? lol

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2019, 09:31:11 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/groups/250009901742474/

there's a FB group for bitwine advisors...wanna guess what goes on there? lol

I’m gunna totally try and get in. I’ll let you guys know. Lol

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2019, 01:31:29 AM »
That's probably where they decide who they are gonna do a group block on. Lmao

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2019, 05:06:49 AM »
Yep there’s like three good psychics on either site and had to find or already on this board.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2019, 02:28:55 PM »
Do you read for Keen? I am done with them. They have such crappy readers, sorry to say. I dont like the flip floppers- I will say the majority of them say POI will be back as he always has been, but I dont believe them so i talk to others on other sites.

anyone can work on keen. just apply, they don't test for accuracy.

Yep, that’s why I read and recommend literally 0 other keen readers. But it does look like you guys have board favorites I still haven’t brought myself to try them unless they also have storefront.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 02:40:12 PM by jhuskindle »

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2019, 03:41:46 PM »
Do you read for Keen? I am done with them. They have such crappy readers, sorry to say. I dont like the flip floppers- I will say the majority of them say POI will be back as he always has been, but I dont believe them so i talk to others on other sites.

Yep, that’s why I read and recommend literally 0 other keen readers. But it does look like you guys have board favorites I still haven’t brought myself to try them unless they also have storefront.

WAIT -- you dont like ANYONE on keen?  not Aries, Cookie, Zadalia or QoC?

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2019, 06:09:58 PM »

WAIT -- you dont like ANYONE on keen?  not Aries, Cookie, Zadalia or QoC?

I didn’t try them, the price was too high, I mentioned the board has favorite so there must be something to those, but that’s literally 4 in thousands. Why try? I did read with Aries on her personal site. But I’d literally never go through keen.plus they take 60% 😩😭😭😭

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2019, 06:43:10 PM »
It's well known on here that keen readers suck. While Qoc18 might be able to pick up present not good for predictions. Cookie is way to expensive for the info I got from her. Aries, the most ethical reader out there. Yet, her stuff didn't happen for me. Was honest enough to refund me on a 1 question email as she couldn't understand what she saw. The rest really scammers and empaths.  The only one's that have worked for me are Yona, Psychic Will and Micheal Ryan.  Diane 731 did pick up amazing stuff and got some right not all. Christina with all those numbers predicted a few things that happened.
I just played my reading from Will from last August and went wow. Some of the stuff is about to happen. At the time I was like, he's having an off day. He named the city where my son's wants to move too.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2019, 06:56:23 PM »
What’s psychic will website? Or where does he read?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2019, 10:31:46 PM »
Here is his information. I'm sure it probably would have shown up via google since his website is pretty straight forward. Also try the other forum [S&W http://spellsandwishes.com], since in my opinion they have the largest listing of readers/psychics where they almost always post the contact info on the first page.

Name: Psychic Will
Websites:
myspiritualanswer.com/ and
www.psychicwill.com/ and
www.micheleknight.com/
www.micheleknight.com/psychic-readers/will-2195/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/willspiritualanswer/
E-mail: psychicwill@hotmail.co.uk and ws8510@aol.com (both e-mail addresses for Paypal)
and will@myspiritualanswer.com
Phone number: 0207 111 6441

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2019, 08:46:37 PM »
I've been reading with Will for 5 years. My favourite psychic ever. Hundreds of his predictions have come to pass. He's unlike anybody else. Also Michael Ryan is awesome too

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2019, 10:06:38 PM »
Here is his information. I'm sure it probably would have shown up via google since his website is pretty straight forward. Also try the other forum [S&W http://spellsandwishes.com], since in my opinion they have the largest listing of readers/psychics where they almost always post the contact info on the first page.

Name: Psychic Will
Websites:
myspiritualanswer.com/ and
www.psychicwill.com/ and
www.micheleknight.com/
www.micheleknight.com/psychic-readers/will-2195/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/willspiritualanswer/
E-mail: psychicwill@hotmail.co.uk and ws8510@aol.com (both e-mail addresses for Paypal)
and will@myspiritualanswer.com
Phone number: 0207 111 6441

I saw this I was just not sure if it’s the right one. It just says email him for a readin, is that his rate? I’ll check out spells and wishes.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2019, 08:16:57 PM »
What are his rates?

Offline seeker123

« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2019, 08:40:23 PM »
What are his rates?

45 pounds for 30 mins reading

Offline yani

« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2019, 12:16:53 PM »