Author Topic: Psychics Side Pro Tips  (Read 8628 times)

Offline jhuskindle

Psychics Side Pro Tips
« on: January 02, 2019, 10:38:44 PM »
A. If you have ever entered your birthday, we get it upon order/reading.

B. There are note systems in Keen, Kasamba, Purple Garden, Purple Ocean and Bitwine. Now, they are cumbersome. Many storefront only psychics have notes on their clients from prior readings too, this isn't uncommon. These note systems are more cumbersome to me than just reading, so I end up not using notes.  Youd have to like pull them up and down.

C. All your previous orders show, phone call history but we cant access the recording. We can access transcripts from chat or any previous videos. This is really hard to do on the fly, much like the note thing. If you are live with someone, putting them on hold while you pour through notes wont help, but on PO where its a deliver after you order, it's easy to skim through history, but dangerous for a psychic to put ego in.

D. That's about it, I just see so often "does she keep notes?" Yes, more than likely, she has access to a system to keep notes. And she doesnt MAGICALLY know your birthday, she saw it. PO doesnt give FULL NAMES and its also against TOS to ask for full names.

Any other things that come up here?

And yes the sites take between 40 and 60% of revenue, so please support your psychics through their storefronts when possible. That does hopefully explain to some of you the outrageous rates. Like if I want to make 60$ in 60 minutes, I need to put my rate at 2.50 a minute or more. A normal reader probably does 150 an hour or more (I think of them as similar to massage prices)  so their minute to minute needs to be very high to make up for the site.

Offline jhuskindle

Re: Psychics Side Pro Tips
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 01:34:36 AM »
Yes, and I wrote a few topics so far about the other side.

Offline username1111

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 01:45:20 AM »
I can't tell about other website but keen doesn't ask for your birthdate. You can provide it if you want, but it's nowhere mandatory.

@jhuskindle are you saying that the notes from a reader are accessible by another reader?

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2019, 01:50:00 AM »
I can't tell about other website but keen doesn't ask for your birthdate. You can provide it if you want, but it's nowhere mandatory.

@jhuskindle are you saying that the notes from a reader are accessible by another reader?

Correct but a lot of people do provide on keen. That’s why I said if you provided it, I saw it.
No we can’t share notes only take notes for ourselves.

Offline username1111

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2019, 01:54:18 AM »

Correct but a lot of people do provide on keen. That’s why I said if you provided it, I saw it.
No we can’t share notes only take notes for ourselves.

Thanks for the clarification

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2019, 06:25:21 AM »
If you think keen was bad bitwine is even worst they give everyone the same thing lol. These psychics are such an joke.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2019, 03:04:20 PM »
If you think keen was bad bitwine is even worst they give everyone the same thing lol. These psychics are such an joke.

Keen is awefull 95% of people on any of the apps are cold readers, you have to truly test and vett app psychics. That’s why I tell people word of mouth is best, a family psychic, or from this review forum, and going through storefronts only to support a reader directly. That said, I don’t have a storefront cause I have a day job, I pop on and off apps and sites, when I can. There are some good ones thought as you can see from this board. Which you may not have read with since you say the same thing every time.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2019, 09:05:35 PM »
Readers may ask for zodiac sign if they read tarot to identify you in the spread.  I think there are a lot of talented readers out there, a good amount of frauds but also good readers that maybe people just have wrong reading and knowledge expectations of.   Some here really do recognize that, which is good.  As long as you expectations are realistic and you also use your Intuition then you’re a head of the game.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2019, 09:38:49 PM »
@jhuskindle - sorry just to clarify -- for example if I speak to QoC on Keen, she can access her previous notes on me but say Zadalia cannot, is that what you mean?  (I was simply choosing 2 keen readers).......  But when does she know she's talking to me?  Do they have much time?  Just curious for second and third readings.....

Both the readers I mentioned above I find ethical and both always remember me and dont pretend not to. 

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2019, 01:28:57 AM »
@jhuskindle - sorry just to clarify -- for example if I speak to QoC on Keen, she can access her previous notes on me but say Zadalia cannot, is that what you mean?  (I was simply choosing 2 keen readers).......  But when does she know she's talking to me?  Do they have much time?  Just curious for second and third readings.....

Both the readers I mentioned above I find ethical and both always remember me and dont pretend not to.

Right no one else sees our notes on you just us. But we can check our notes. It isn’t shareable with other psychics it blows my mind people here think they talk. When would they have time? I have no access to message other readers without paying.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2019, 04:44:29 AM »
Any time chat is allowed on a platform, the reader can see the same transcript that you see. It doesn’t delete, which would be ideal and you can copy and paste your convo if you want to save anything. I’ve had readers both on Keen and Bitwine say something similar to ‘oh what did we talk about the last time? and just turn lazy and not provide a fresh reading. DZigns has done it before and Aboutagirl, I think that was her name. I haven’t seen her on bitwine for a long time though.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2019, 01:34:20 PM »
Avia on Bitwine tried to pull one on me after it had been like 8 months since I had read with her. She welcomed me back then ended the chat, sent me a message stating “sorry :( I guess it’s my laptop, it’s giving me issues. Can you re call me back when you see me online?”

Funny how ALL OF A SUDDEN your laptop is giving you issues lol... yeah, no thanks.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2019, 02:57:28 PM »
I was told by more than one advisor on Keen, they send each other free minutes and use that time to discuss clients.

Maybe I’m just not in the cool kids club.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2019, 03:01:24 PM »
I was told by more than one advisor on Keen, they send each other free minutes and use that time to discuss clients.

yep.  and if there's one thing Realist proved last year, is that they discuss client's situations...maybe not on the regular, but if there is someone who is a chronic caller, and is calling different advisors, they discuss it.

I think they have a forum for doing that tbh.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2019, 03:07:27 PM »

yep.  and if there's one thing Realist proved last year, is that they discuss client's situations...maybe not on the regular, but if there is someone who is a chronic caller, and is calling different advisors, they discuss it.

I think they have a forum for doing that tbh.

Would surprise me. But I do keep to myself, maybe I just am not well ranked enough to get an invite. I only do this part time.