Author Topic: Eliza x7896  (Read 4005 times)

Offline simsim

Eliza x7896
« on: January 02, 2019, 08:25:01 PM »
i spoke to Eliza a total of 3 times over the past 3 years;

The first guy i spoke to her about dumped and left the country without saying goodbye:  she said he does love me and it would be hard for him to see me and down the road there is a chance for us just to be friends (prediction wasn't 100% accurate) but she was right.....the person met someone els and moved on.

The second guy: says he loves me bla bla and wants to be with me for many years, a week after that he dumped: when i spoke to eliza she said he does love me but isnt ready for a relationship. this was months ago... he is actually still single

the third guy i asked her about is someone ive been dealing with for two years on and off (my first and only love honestly): with no info given she nailed his personality and what was going on between us. but says he thinks about me daily and that his focused on work and has isses and will be back once he gets his shit together!! (100% on par with my main adviser with no info given)

i had 3 readings with this woman and all 3 of them were different.

whats your experience with Eliza? was she accurate for you? she picked up lots for me and my current POI

Offline Bobo

Re: Eliza x7896
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2020, 06:51:42 PM »
My relationship was ruined by her" clairvoyant" and " clairaudience". Her sensed was wrong and picked up things by guessing. Do you know " Do you want to know whether your spouse or partner is cheating on you? Please call me on xxxxx----to get an X-ray answer!!!" which was her advertisement on facebook... I wondered that what a psychic told you is your partner cheating on you and she could sensor it, is that a way to destroy your trust with your relationship? Is her targeting the main idea of that you are being cheating so you called her to find an answer???
Not a good idea to call for a relationship prediction.

anything