Author Topic: psychics readings that came true on purple ocean  (Read 16175 times)

Offline dreamer1234

psychics readings that came true on purple ocean
« on: January 02, 2019, 04:02:00 AM »
Anyone had any succes stories. small or big or accurate on timeframes? just curious love to hear your guys stories.

Offline wishes215

Re: psychics readings that came true on purple ocean
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 07:05:16 AM »
YES.
Some of the good ones are-
TRUELOVE TAROT Sneha and Psychic Jewel and TarotReader Hipa.

For me, Snehas 2 readings came true on the same subject.

Truelovetarot has been right for me once, and right on timeframe as well. Read with her again but predictions are pending this time.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 02:56:28 PM »
Check out the lonnnng list here:
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,2688.150.html

Offline bonbon

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2019, 01:44:38 PM »
I have had a lot of readings with different advisors on Purple Ocean and Purple Garden. the one that impressed me the most to date is the first one that I had with Jessie J almost two years ago. After I got the video back oh, I sent him another video saying that he was crazy been that he must have gotten my reading confused with someone else's. He was so sweet in his response, but he stuck to his guns and stood behind everything he said in the reading. A year later, and with many more readings where he told me the same thing, everything he told me in that first reading and the consecutive readings all came true right down to Minor details. I was truly blown away.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2019, 09:43:40 PM »
I just read with Jessie J for the hell of it and he told me I am my POI bright stream colors pure joy and love happiness and that he would wanna marry me and so on so forth AHAHHAHA he said this guy has poetry or something and my fav there is a song he listens to that reminds him of me. WOW how would that happen? The POI has my name address phone number. Crazy fairytale reader. I was literally hollering laughing at his description of how POI felt for me.

Offline Purple

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2019, 04:30:27 AM »
I have had things I have asked for come to pass. I have had things that didn’t because it was my fault. The psychics do tell you base on your actions. I have learned.  I just asked questions now what a person like a guy is thinking about me or if he’s interested. 

Offline stephkarpi1992

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2019, 01:55:16 PM »
Has anyone had any success with Amy Biank -Intuitive Angel? I really liked her but can't say for sure on predictions yet.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2019, 02:25:09 PM »
Has anyone had any success with Amy Biank -Intuitive Angel? I really liked her but can't say for sure on predictions yet.

wrong for me, I really liked her too..was bummed.

Did you ever try temple bell?  she was right for me last yr..I read with her 3 times...

« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 02:27:30 PM by sawthelight »

Offline stephkarpi1992

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2019, 02:44:11 PM »
Oh no  :( Bummer. I tried Temple Bell yesterday actually and I feel like what she told me about my ex wasn't true at all. What things was she right about with you?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2019, 02:57:28 PM »
Oh no  :( Bummer. I tried Temple Bell yesterday actually and I feel like what she told me about my ex wasn't true at all. What things was she right about with you?

yea and it wasn't very positive unfortunately..was she positive for you?  I don't think she sugarcoats...at least she didn't with me lol.

Offline stephkarpi1992

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2019, 03:06:07 PM »
Temple Bell did tell me that I was going to be meeting someone new in March but also that my ex will probably try to come back into my life but she feels like I should be careful about going back to him. So, we will see lol. My question for her was if me and my ex would ever get back together.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2019, 03:47:20 PM »
Interesting..she never mentioned someone new for me...

good to know she doesn't tell everyone the same stuff...lol.

Offline stephkarpi1992

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2019, 04:04:01 PM »
I saw on here somewhere that you read with Selena Joy. I want to try her but not sure lol. Do you think she's worth a try?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2019, 04:05:32 PM »
I saw on here somewhere that you read with Selena Joy. I want to try her but not sure lol. Do you think she's worth a try?

yes..I think she's great actually..I always forget about her...I believe she has her own site too.  She's authentic though, for sure..

I only tried her once though and she gave me a semi-positive about the POI at the time but warned me about a lot that ended up being accurate.

I also like Delaney (Magicsong on bitwine) but she has mixed reviews on here...lol

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2019, 04:12:08 PM »

yes..I think she's great actually..I always forget about her...I believe she has her own site too.  She's authentic though, for sure..

I only tried her once though and she gave me a semi-positive about the POI at the time but warned me about a lot that ended up being accurate.

I also like Delaney (Magicsong on bitwine) but she has mixed reviews on here...lol

I think Magicsong is fake. She’s on bitwine 24/7. There’s never a time I log on that she isn’t on. That’s a big red flag to me.

She's definitely not fake...and I don't think she's always on..she kind of goes from being on a lot to not much...she isn't on right now btw.

She's def not on purple ocean much...very rarely actually

« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 04:18:59 PM by sawthelight »