Author Topic: Hollywood Psychics  (Read 15974 times)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Re: Hollywood Psychics
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2011, 09:17:41 PM »
Well said, Elaan!!  I feel the exact same way.  The thing is I don't think I NEED my SM.  In fact, I think my outlook would benefit him more than he could benefit me.  I want to help him and stand by his side as he encounters his life challenges.  I don't feel as if I need him to function, I just KNOW we would function best together... side by side.  When I've tried detachment, it actually makes me feel worse.  And that's when he comes back around anyways to lure me back in without giving all that much. 

BTW, the lunch date was fun, but I found myself missing my SM even more... comparing the guy to him.  Ugh. 

Offline Elaan

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2011, 09:44:12 PM »
lol...GHF!  Still sad, but perfectly said.

Synergy:  I know the feeling.  Not sure there is one, but if we could just find someone who can outshine our SM and keep our attention (so we don't have time to compare)...maybe, just maybe something could happen there and it could be really good. 

Maybe I should put out and ad...Needed: one brave man to transcend the sorry s.o.b. I'm still in love with.

Offline loveblooms

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2011, 10:31:41 PM »
In my opinion Detachment doesn't mean ignoring the other person, to ignore other definitely signals that you are not interested. "Ignore" might work in the very initial phase but not if relationship is more than 6 months old. Detachment is; not to attach yourself with the outcome, give your love freely without the expectation as we give to our family members but we don't feel used and abused. Give love, but don't let anybody run over you, define your boundaries how much and to what extent so that they always have a respect for you. Definitely not a easy thing to practice.

I also think that what is wrong in telling some one that you love them and want to be with them (of course after a certain time in relationship), why to play it cool. Its up to them if they choose to say yes or no but there would be some clarity. Don't hang on after all we are humans and deserve reciprocation of our love.

Well I am learning these things finally..

Synergy you are not doing anything wrong by expecting a commitment from your guy but it is up to you how long would you wait and to what extent would you tolerate his ignorance and that could also be a reason you are getting different psychic reading of having some other person in your life, since your energy and vibration are signaling some sort of impatience to those readers.
I like meditation and manifestation as Elaan said. Meditation controls your anxiety and increase your patience.

Happy Holidays to all on this board !
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 11:10:36 PM by loveblooms »

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2011, 11:53:05 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!!  I want to express my gratitude to all of you.  Having this forum has helped me quite a bit, even if it doesn't seem like it.  You have all provided a trusting environment for me to be open and honest.  It is much appreciated. 

May you all have a wonderful holiday.

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2011, 12:09:08 AM »
Samefrom me: Happy Thanksgiving Day to all!

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2011, 12:16:41 AM »
Thanks Loveblooms I agree 100%  :-*

Elaan, again I achieve manifesting through practicing law of attraction and law of detachment, it is complicated and as Loveblooms said now an easy thing, but it worked for me in money and career department. As far as love I am trying it for the first time, I have never used manifesting in love because I didn't know I could and I must have had some blockage about it, but now I am practicing it for the first time, we shall see.

I am definitelly for working with spiritual teachers and paying them same money as for psychics, but as a result I am learning something and helping myself, not receiving just dry information about possible future.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Offline Elaan

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2011, 03:23:19 AM »
Loveblooms:  Loved what you said.  If I could only love my SM without expectation of the outcome I want.  I'll need the patience of Mother Teresa. 

Libra:  I can see where it would be much easier to use the law of detachment for career and money than for love.  I must be blocked there, too.

On this Thanksgiving eve may I say I am thankful to have found this forum and all of you here.  It has helped me heal, grow, and understand so much.  Here's hoping that blessings find their way to each and every one of us!  Happy Thanksgiving everyone. 

Offline misty

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2011, 09:10:52 PM »
Thanks ghf for the correct spelling and double checking. I was quite distracted that night.

& thank you sunandmoon for the list. it really does help. I got my email reading by Ashley back then I didn't quite understand what she was trying to say. Her timing on months now make complete sense

& lovebloom... I really liked what you had to say! Its definitely going to stick with me

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2012, 01:52:55 AM »
I have read with Sofia and Marie.  Sofia was very easy to talk to, and she basically told me the same outcome as 3 previous psychics ( 2 from PS and 1 storefront ), but she pushed out timeline much farther than everyone else did by about 6 months.  Timelines from other psychics aren't supposed to 'start going into effect' until about April, so we'll see who may be correct on timelines.  But overall, a pleasant, hopeful reading.  Probably the only reading I have ever 'dragged out' myself.

Marie was a terrible reading, I'm sorry to say.  After I asked my question, she spent some time ( wasting my minutes ) by kind of going off on a tangent before even addressing my concern.  I told her ahead of time this situation revolved around a very good female friend, but throughout the reading she kept refering to our relationship as if we were lesbian lovers/romantically involved.  She was absolutely convinced we had spoken before which was inaccurate, since this was only my second call to HS and Sofia had been my first call.  The reading was very confusing on a whole, she didn't even have our 'relationship to one another' correct and she seemed to kind of talk circles that never really gave me any answers.  Nice lady, but it was a terrible reading.

The lower prices of HS make it appealing, so does anyone else have any good suggestions or experiences with specific readers there that they can share/recommend?

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2012, 01:02:46 PM »
Try Elizabeth. She's very nice and primary does tarot. She does say she's not good with timing but she has a 2 year track record. ie if she says December it may well be the following December. I haven't talked to her since summer.

I've talked to Kevin a few times and liked him as well.

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2012, 02:59:37 PM »
Try Elizabeth. She's very nice and primary does tarot. She does say she's not good with timing but she has a 2 year track record. ie if she says December it may well be the following December. I haven't talked to her since summer.

I've talked to Kevin a few times and liked him as well.

Thanks so much for the suggestions, sunandmoon; I'll give them a try.  I know timelines are the deal-breaker for a lot of people, but final outcome is more important to me :). Thanks again for the response!

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2012, 09:01:21 PM »
Just so you know, she always said my ex loved me and we'd be together. But she repeatedly saw a new man in my life and even predicted a crush by my bday last March. I'd been talking to her since June 2010.

My ex rarely speaks to me these days (and I don't try either), I had a mild crush last March on the guy I am currently dating. We started to date in August.

However, she kept pulling the husband card for me and he has no interest in marriage and I'm ok with that so......

I'd have to look at my notes and see if she had and other predictions for the "new man"

Offline anna81

« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2016, 09:50:09 PM »
Not to let the wind out of sails but I realized Hollywood psychics are just Psychic Source psychics with different names. They are the same people...the exact same people...they just changed their names.

anything