Author Topic: Hollywood Psychics  (Read 15973 times)

Offline misty

Hollywood Psychics
« on: November 22, 2011, 11:15:39 PM »
Has anyone here read with anyone from Hollywood Psychics (Psychic Sources Sister site ?

I got my free email reading by Ashley, I read the feed backs left on her profile, they seem positive

Offline glasshalffull

Re: Hollywood Psychics
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 12:19:04 AM »
I read with June at PS, she's at HP and goes by Crystal there, and cheaper too. I've seen her logged on to both sites at the same time. I've called her at PS and she said "Hi, this is Crystal.....". I have to say she nailed my situation unlike many others.
One  observation about psychics that are available for many hours: evidently they keep reading back to back for hours especially those who are popular. That's an increadible braing power, don't you think? I kind of prefer those who log in for an hour or two every other day, which makes more sense to me.

Offline loveblooms

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 01:12:12 AM »
ghf, i too like to read with psychics who are not there for 24 hrs. Christian logs in once or twice in a week for an hour or two, but he is on CP. he picked up on third party and you don't have to tell the whole story but he doesn't give timelines.

Offline misty

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 03:40:51 AM »
ghf, Christal on HP sounds a lot different than June on PS. no accent:S

sunandmoon, anyone that stands out?

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 04:41:29 AM »
I just signed up and had my free 5 minute reading with Elizabeth. :( She told me to move on. He's not the one... He's physically attracted and wants nothing more. She said I'd meet a new guy before the third week of March. I didn't like what she had to say, but I can't say she was wrong about anything either. She seemed nice, but I hope she's wrong!!

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2011, 05:01:06 AM »
I just want to check if this is the pattern, and wonder what affects this....us, our free, will, too many readings?  :-\

Synergy now you are hearing that he is not the one and there is a new one coming, but were your first readings all about you two being together?

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2011, 05:18:40 AM »
Pretty much, Libra. I only have one reader who has been consistently accurate, and she always said that we'd get back together, but I'd end up marrying someone else. The majority of the other readers used to say we would be married. Now the majority of new advisors I read with say he's not the one.

Sometimes I wonder if I've jinxed things by calling so much. I really don't know.

Offline misty

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2011, 05:54:55 AM »
I don't think having too many readings about the same issue can change the final outcome. I heard it can sure get our spirit guides (and the readers spirit guides) frustrated since we keep asking the same question over and over again.

Unless we did something wrong and destroyed the relationship deliberately..by cheating or leaving the other person, I don't think we can affect the final outcome

I know its quite tempting to call a new person to see their input into the situation but shouldn't we all just stick to the people that have been proven to be accurate? No one is 100% accurate so not every single detail they spill out will be true
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 05:58:58 AM by misty »

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2011, 06:02:26 AM »

Hi Misty, I'm pretty sure June on PS and Crystall on HP is the same person - same pict. I'll double check though.

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2011, 06:28:51 AM »

Hi Misty, I'm pretty sure June on PS and Crystall on HP is the same person - same pict. I'll double check though.
Hi Misty - the correct name is Krystall on HP.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2011, 01:41:55 PM »
Elizabeth is the one I've called the most. I talked to her for over a year but not since the end of July. She did see me sleeping with my ex Sept 2010 and that happened NYD which I never would have imagined. She often pulls up the marriage and child cards for me. I tell her my cats are my children and that's that lol. I asked her once about the new guy I am dating and she sensed some anger in him. I've been exclusive with him for over 3 months now and I have not seen one shred of it. She did tell me once that she is accurate to 2 years, so if she says December, it may actually be the following December. I would call her again but I really like talking to her, not because of her timeframes. She did say I'd have a crush on someone by my birthday this year (which was March), and I did. It was this guy I am seeing now, we just waited 6 mos to do anything about it LOL

Here is a doc I typed up last year on those I talked to, there may have been more I didn't add.

Winter - not too bad
Marie - she picked up the child and legal issues!
Carlin - unsure she used powers. i did enjoy the talk but she forgot some details as we talked
Pearl - eh - almost feel she asked too many questions
Silver - good but i felt she may have asked too many questions
Zach - good
Ann - well she may have been right but i didn’t like her so i ended the call
Terri - OK but i was distracted
Corinne - not too bad, used coins? at the end asked me more and was a little off
Claire - not too bad but did seem to go off what i said more than anything
Petra - BLEH!
Faith - BLEH!
Ashley7044Chat10-18-2010 22:36 PM - like
 Roxy7058Phone10-17-2010 00:54 AM - gave 5 stars - ok
 Veronica7045Phone10-17-2010 00:45 AM - 2nd reading not as good as first, rushed
 Kevin7032Phone10-15-2010 19:49 PM - like
 Zelda7096Phone9-28-2010 19:50 PM - 2 stars
  Jewel7160Phone9-28-2010 19:44 P - 4 stars -
  Lynn7005Phone9-28-2010 19:16 PM - yech
 Alex7129Phone9-28-2010 01:04 AM - good but long
Ashika7154Phone9-27-2010 23:42 PM - 5 stars - liked
 Angie7097Phone9-27-2010 23:21 PM - crappy
  Arabella7065Phone9-27-2010 23:13 PM - bleh
 Rebecca7019Phone9-27-2010 23:02 PM - quick reading, talks via angels, i did two w her - “eh”
 Serena7117Phone9-27-2010 22:34 PM - 5 stars but only OK i think?
 Bella7126Phone9-27-2010 21:30 PM - kept me on too long - eh
Roxy7058Phone9-20-2010 22:29 PM - 2 stars
Dani7047Phone9-20-2010 19:33 PM - 5 stars - ok
Melody7094Phone9-20-2010 19:10 PM - 1 star 0 did another reading 11/19 - 5 stars (asked if one of us was married when we met)
 Destiny7098Phone9-20-2010 19:07 PM - 2 stars
 Gloria7091Phone9-20-2010 18:54 PM - kinda whacked
 Aliya7112Phone9-19-2010 23:21 PM - 5 stars
 Aspen7130Phone8-06-2010 22:43 PM  - don’t think i liked her
 Lee7068Phone8-06-2010 22:28 PM - AWFUL!

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2011, 02:22:43 PM »
From my knowledge, (I've read tons of books on law of attraction, meditation, etc.) when you get readings, you don't trust the Universe giving you what you need for your highest good. Also getting readings is often based on fear for the future. Fear is a major interference in getting what we want. So based on that that's how we may screw up the outcome.
Law of detachment says that in order to get what you want you have to first feel OK without it.
I encourage you guys to read Law of attraction by Abraham Esther Hicks 

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2011, 04:23:12 PM »
I wish I had the strength to stick to my core advisors.  My problem is that I love reading feedback (crazy, right?).  Well, after reading feedback for a reader, I want to call them to see if they're as good as it seems.  That's how I keep calling new readers.  Now that I've joined HP, I want to call a few of their top rated readers.  You know what I like about that site?  They actually post negative reviews!  I've seen a lot of negative reviews, even for their highly rated readers. 

I need to tell you all something.  My close male friend has a friend that he's been talking to me about.  Well, I'm open to talking to this man and getting to know him.  Since my SM and I have been apart, I've had 4 great men show interest in me, but I haven't been able to invest time in getting to know them because I've been hanging on to the hope that my SM would come back romantically.  I can't let my feelings paralyze me anymore.  I'm having lunch with this new guy today.  There's no pressure, and I have no expectations, but I'm actually excited.  :)

Offline Elaan

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2011, 08:23:52 PM »
Congrats Synergy.  I hope things go well for you. 

Libra:  I wish I had to strength to not call and just practice detachment like you said, but you know...I did that with other guys and wants in general before and nothing ever happened.  Maybe I'm doing it wrong.  I've read and practiced the laws of attraction and I still am unsure about it.  Its confusing.  It brings up questions.  If I'm ok without what I want, then why would I get it?  I obviously don't need it. 

If the Universe is working for our better good, shouldn't it happen regardless of our fears or theirs if its whats best for us or 'meant to be'?  I've done detachment and I've tried manifestation and manifesting seemed to work better for me than detachment did and it made me feel better while doing it.  It strengthen my resolve and my faith.  What do you think about manifesting?  Has it worked for you at all?

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2011, 09:10:22 PM »
Congrats Synergy.  I hope things go well for you. 

Libra:  I wish I had to strength to not call and just practice detachment like you said, but you know...I did that with other guys and wants in general before and nothing ever happened.  Maybe I'm doing it wrong.  I've read and practiced the laws of attraction and I still am unsure about it.  Its confusing.  It brings up questions.  If I'm ok without what I want, then why would I get it?  I obviously don't need it. 

If the Universe is working for our better good, shouldn't it happen regardless of our fears or theirs if its whats best for us or 'meant to be'?  I've done detachment and I've tried manifestation and manifesting seemed to work better for me than detachment did and it made me feel better while doing it.  It strengthen my resolve and my faith.  What do you think about manifesting?  Has it worked for you at all?
I tend to agree with Elaan. I practiced detachment and she detached! ;D