Author Topic: Astrology research  (Read 2908 times)

Offline Just FYI

Astrology research
« on: January 02, 2019, 02:19:02 AM »
Wasn’t sure where to post this, and it seems as well here as anywhere else on the board. Does any one have suggested sites or astrologers? A solar eclipse is happening the day before my birthday this year and I’m curious what may be in store for me.

Offline jhuskindle

Re: Astrology research
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 03:31:38 AM »
My favorite astrologer has started sucking so now I use or glance at an app called astromatrix. It’s weirdly formatted but extremely thorough and easy to understand once you get the navigation down.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2019, 03:46:53 AM »
I hate eclipses lol. They're beautiful to watch but some of the energies that come with them feel rough. I don't have any astrologer suggestions. I also use a software for the charts etc. I just know that eclipses typically bring endings and beginnings at the same time as both go hand in hand obviously. When one thing is ending, something else is beginning it's place. It could just be the end of a way of thinking, it could be the end of a relationship, and in my experience, sometimes it can literally be the end of someone's life on earth. My dad's sister died during the eclipse energies of 2013. My dad also died during the eclipse energy in August of 2017. Idk. Maybe I'm looking too deep into it.

ladya

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2019, 04:55:19 AM »
I hate eclipses lol. They're beautiful to watch but some of the energies that come with them feel rough. I don't have any astrologer suggestions. I also use a software for the charts etc. I just know that eclipses typically bring endings and beginnings at the same time as both go hand in hand obviously. When one thing is ending, something else is beginning it's place. It could just be the end of a way of thinking, it could be the end of a relationship, and in my experience, sometimes it can literally be the end of someone's life on earth. My dad's sister died during the eclipse energies of 2013. My dad also died during the eclipse energy in August of 2017. Idk. Maybe I'm looking too deep into it.

thats a typical theme with eclipses. i think there is supposed to be a lot of partial eclipses as well this year. here is a video that one of my favorite astrologers made overlooking 2019 and mentions them. he also did an overview for each sign for 2019 and does monthly scopes. extremely well spoken and immense knowledge when it comes to astrology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQNAw0fji28&t=410s
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 04:58:09 AM by ladya »

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2019, 05:10:53 AM »

thats a typical theme with eclipses. i think there is supposed to be a lot of partial eclipses as well this year. here is a video that one of my favorite astrologers made overlooking 2019 and mentions them. he also did an overview for each sign for 2019 and does monthly scopes. extremely well spoken and immense knowledge when it comes to astrology.

Thank you sooooooooo much for sharing. I'm going to watch now! I hope he gives the good bad and ugly though. One thing I've noticed with a lot of the youtube astrologers is that whenever I watch the yearly forecast for my sign or any other sign the theme seems to be way too positive "good things are coming in this exciting year for you" yet the last few years have been very difficult and pretty bad for me in many ways. I just like the realness lol.

ladya

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2019, 05:18:40 AM »

Thank you sooooooooo much for sharing. I'm going to watch now! I hope he gives the good bad and ugly though. One thing I've noticed with a lot of the youtube astrologers is that whenever I watch the yearly forecast for my sign or any other sign the theme seems to be way too positive "good things are coming in this exciting year for you" yet the last few years have been very difficult and pretty bad for me in many ways. I just like the realness lol.

yes he's very real. i think the last few years have been hard collectively it def has been for me as well. let me know what you think!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 05:21:08 AM by ladya »

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2019, 03:24:18 PM »
Wow, thank you everyone!

ladya

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2019, 05:06:29 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iutcXmKAp30

another overview of 2019 if anyone is interested

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2019, 11:11:10 PM »
I don't have anyone I can recommend (I think the one astrologer who gave me an a amazing reading doesn't give readings anymore.) But some of the ones I follow for updates are Starseed astrology, Sirius Joy, and Peter Novak. And I used to follow Kaypacha all the time (Tom Lecher? or Lescher? I forget his name)

Astro.com is really good for casting charts because you can tweak a lot of different settings on there.

I forgot to mention Lee Harris, here's his January update https://youtu.be/Ly9AAmC73PA

I also like Robert Phoenix, and Laura Walker (oraclereport.com)

Thanks! I’ll have to check that out.