Author Topic: New year and updates  (Read 2381 times)

Offline Apalm831

New year and updates
« on: January 02, 2019, 12:29:08 AM »
I try to circle back often to give objective feedback on readers and predictions so it may be beneficial to others. A lot of what I’m going to write right now is very personal and might be alarming but I think it’s important to share. The way I see it, we are the saddest addicts. We are willing to disclose the most personal parts of our lives and drop thousands for a flicker of hope. It’s truly sad, and my heart goes out to anyone hurting right now. Anyways...

As I’ve said before, I was loosely engaged to my ex who left our home in mid May. Here’s readers info:
Kisha—Jesus. Christ. I read with her May first and it was so glowingly positive, marriage and motherhood even came up. She said my son would have British nationality but he wasn’t half British. My exes mother is English so it made sense. 2 weeks later he left me. The day he left, I received a long awaited general email from Kisha and only then did his departure come up, but in vague terms. She said in several weeks I feel we will have recovered from a bad spot and things will get back together. Well, they did, but for only a month. She kept predicting it was temporary and until October predicted at least some small attempts at salvaging things. Then in dec—she completely flipped to say he was with someone else and she doesn’t see him returning. Me and her had a big falling out over this (I considered her a friend) and she will no longer read for me.

Cookie—I hadn’t spoken to cookie in months but I got ahold of her the day we broke up. I didn’t think she would say it but she verbatim said “He’s going to leave you. I see a break up for a 3-7 period. I want you to know that he loves you.” She was really heavily laying on the comfort, I guess to cushion the blow. But he came home that night, and then he left. I talked to her a lot over the following months and still do. I cried to her because my heart was breaking. I started to have suicidal ideation and even attempted it. One night she got very firm with me and shouted “Stop thinking about suicide! He’s going to come back. I can see him coming to your house, I can literally see him in your house”

One day she kept saying “He wants to call your friend. He’s worried. Blonde. She has highlights.”
The next day he texted my friend to make sure I was ok (she’s blonde)

He did come back in a 7, called me GF again, said he was only seeing me but Cookie didn’t see that. In fact, she thought I was testing her. But the outcome was up to me. We got in a fight one day because I was upset he barely made an effort, and that was it. Cookie then yelled at me that I had ruined it. Now she sees very little In reconciliation, but says we will start speaking again. She won’t say beyond that but that I must accept his friendship if I ever want him back.

All of the info she gave me was unprompted and I did not disclose anything. She knew about my mental health and literally everything else.

And that’s where we’re at now. It’s been very sad and Christmas wrecked me. One day at a time I guess.

Offline star1

Re: New year and updates
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 12:37:10 AM »
I try to circle back often to give objective feedback on readers and predictions so it may be beneficial to others. A lot of what I’m going to write right now is very personal and might be alarming but I think it’s important to share. The way I see it, we are the saddest addicts. We are willing to disclose the most personal parts of our lives and drop thousands for a flicker of hope. It’s truly sad, and my heart goes out to anyone hurting right now. Anyways...

As I’ve said before, I was loosely engaged to my ex who left our home in mid May. Here’s readers info:
Kisha—Jesus. Christ. I read with her May first and it was so glowingly positive, marriage and motherhood even came up. She said my son would have British nationality but he wasn’t half British. My exes mother is English so it made sense. 2 weeks later he left me. The day he left, I received a long awaited general email from Kisha and only then did his departure come up, but in vague terms. She said in several weeks I feel we will have recovered from a bad spot and things will get back together. Well, they did, but for only a month. She kept predicting it was temporary and until October predicted at least some small attempts at salvaging things. Then in dec—she completely flipped to say he was with someone else and she doesn’t see him returning. Me and her had a big falling out over this (I considered her a friend) and she will no longer read for me.

Cookie—I hadn’t spoken to cookie in months but I got ahold of her the day we broke up. I didn’t think she would say it but she verbatim said “He’s going to leave you. I see a break up for a 3-7 period. I want you to know that he loves you.” She was really heavily laying on the comfort, I guess to cushion the blow. But he came home that night, and then he left. I talked to her a lot over the following months and still do. I cried to her because my heart was breaking. I started to have suicidal ideation and even attempted it. One night she got very firm with me and shouted “Stop thinking about suicide! He’s going to come back. I can see him coming to your house, I can literally see him in your house”

One day she kept saying “He wants to call your friend. He’s worried. Blonde. She has highlights.”
The next day he texted my friend to make sure I was ok (she’s blonde)

He did come back in a 7, called me GF again, said he was only seeing me but Cookie didn’t see that. In fact, she thought I was testing her. But the outcome was up to me. We got in a fight one day because I was upset he barely made an effort, and that was it. Cookie then yelled at me that I had ruined it. Now she sees very little In reconciliation, but says we will start speaking again. She won’t say beyond that but that I must accept his friendship if I ever want him back.

All of the info she gave me was unprompted and I did not disclose anything. She knew about my mental health and literally everything else.

And that’s where we’re at now. It’s been very sad and Christmas wrecked me. One day at a time I guess.

I'm really really sorry to hear this, Apalm. I can't comment on Cookie as I never tried her, but I know that Kisha is huge into her free will and I do believe she is a reader who can't see past it and see the changes that people make. There was another reader on here Sparkle who said on the board that she had lots of things happen but not the final outcome, so it appears to be common. I do hope there's a funny twist of events for you this year which sees your ex come back or at least something small.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2019, 12:39:52 AM »
She 1000% cannot read past free will. Me and my friends have learned that the hard way. But it raises the question: what’s even the point when free will exists? Can anyone see past it?

And nobody even try to sell me on Yona. I’ve tried with her for years and not a damn thing ever happened.

Offline star1

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2019, 01:25:57 AM »
She 1000% cannot read past free will. Me and my friends have learned that the hard way. But it raises the question: what’s even the point when free will exists? Can anyone see past it?

And nobody even try to sell me on Yona. I’ve tried with her for years and not a damn thing ever happened.

I *personally* belive in certain things being pre-destined, but some readers cannot see through the destined events or even see something different or interpret different to what your guides and intuition sees. Kisha said that my ex loves and will be back which I find hard to believe, but for the record I know she is honest and a genuine reader and I did like her. And with Yona I know how you feel. I do remember you saying that Cookie has worked in the past for you and I am glad you have found someone who has at least been right at times  :)

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2019, 02:05:40 AM »
Kisha did say the same thing about love and him wanting to be forgiven back in October. It was fairly elaborate. Now, two months later she’s told me he does not think of me and the last ‘feeling ‘ regarding me is frustration.

Offline star1

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2019, 02:33:56 AM »
Kisha did say the same thing about love and him wanting to be forgiven back in October. It was fairly elaborate. Now, two months later she’s told me he does not think of me and the last ‘feeling ‘ regarding me is frustration.

I got my positive love reading in October, too. My more negative phone one was November.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2019, 02:39:38 AM »

I got my positive love reading in October, too. My more negative phone one was November.

I may ask one more time in February about him from Kisha
It seems the current trend is that she has been very negative with a lot of people
(I have to Do this in an indirect way as we had a falling out and I and my ex have very unusual names)

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2019, 03:20:34 AM »
I had a slightly similar experience. I had a reading October 3rd and she didn't pick up on what was about to occur two weeks later and last for months after. It was fairly positive in nature.

Fast forward to October 15th and I had another reading with her because things went south. In that reading, it wasn't like SUPER negative but it wasn't stuff I wanted to really go through either. I'll say since October 15th, the next two readings mirrored that one and it's been exactly what happened to date.

In my opinion, and this is just my opinion, I sort of think that's one of the reasons why she says don't call until stuff comes to pass or changes happen, because you could call today, and poi is feeling great about you, feeling remorseful etc.........and then an argument occurs and that's going to change how that person is feeling at the time. We're human. My feelings change month to month or depending on the circumstances. There are some weeks and months that I feel totally done and over it, but then there are some weeks and months where I feel like I want to give it another chance, even if that's going to be a stupid decision in the end.

Things may have been on track for the one thing, and then the falling out happened and now he feels frustrated and whatever else she said, but then after some time has passed, could be weeks or months or whatever, it changes again. Or, she could just be plain out wrong and not connecting properly to you. I don't know. Just throwing out ideas. I typically start thinking all these possibilities whenever I get really confusing readings.

Nevertheless, I'm really sorry that you are going through this rough time and I do hope things make a major turn around for you.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2019, 04:55:38 AM »
Me and her had a big falling out over this (I considered her a friend) and she will no longer read for me.

So sorry for this too. I have been there.

Personally I believe when readings flip, there is something off with the way they are connecting to you. And in my experience what they say first is usually right and the flip is what turns out to be wrong. So I hope things will still work out for you with him. But if not? You will be okay. I don't believe you changed or ruined anything so please don't let that get to you. What is meant to be, and if something or someone goes out of your life then there is something better for you. Including something better than readers who yell or flip their predictions. That does not help when you are hurting that much.

Well I hope so. Cookie has been the most consistent reader for me, looking back over the years

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2019, 12:37:00 PM »
Reading all the big outcome here it seem like these psychics always seem to get it wrong even the best one. There like a 5 percent chance of a poi coming back when reading with psychics.