Author Topic: Bitwine - AdvisorJenny  (Read 11411 times)

Offline Ninacy

Re: Bitwine - AdvisorJenny
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2019, 06:19:14 PM »
Back when Jennifer was the manager of Bitwine (3-4 years ago) they did some action taking down frauds like her. However, nowadays they do absolutely nothing to take down cold readers and fake spell casters. I have reported numerous physics and they banned me instead because I also exposed their screen names on their community forum.

I'm both afraid and hopeful that Bitwine will eventually lose nearly all their business if they don't clear this site out of frauds. It's not just Jenny, it's 80-90% of Bitwine's psychics operating in a similar fake manner and Bitwine is making big money out of this. Shame on them...there is only one way to get your money back and that is through Paypal which doesn't always work.

Offline aloha

« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2019, 09:08:31 PM »
Its disgusting that these frauds are still scamming people and making a living out of this. I wish more people would know about them!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2019, 01:47:29 AM »
Yes its too bad the clients don't just google psychic review to find the truth.  They just need to find their way over here.

ladya

« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2019, 04:49:54 AM »
Most recent review
“Spent over $1000 on the readings which include her meditations & healing sessions. It's costly but hopefully it's worth it. Also hopefully it's as good as what the other users has say. She's patient & provide many information on the situation. Said she see my lover reaching out. However, the only thing she couldn't provide was the timeframe of reuniting with my lover and said can't guarantee result. So that made me felt a bit uneasy.”

I am speechless. Over $1000!?! This scammer needs to be stopped.

Ughhh. I remember when i said I didn't want her meditation she kept trying to negotiate the price. tf is this a flea market?

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2019, 02:34:53 PM »
For 1k I will also be patient and reassuring. Wow! I need to update my sales pitch.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2019, 02:37:54 PM »
Most recent review
“Spent over $1000 on the readings which include her meditations & healing sessions. It's costly but hopefully it's worth it. Also hopefully it's as good as what the other users has say. She's patient & provide many information on the situation. Said she see my lover reaching out. However, the only thing she couldn't provide was the timeframe of reuniting with my lover and said can't guarantee result. So that made me felt a bit uneasy.”

I am speechless. Over $1000!?! This scammer needs to be stopped.

OMG!! So freakin sad.

Offline mayflower

« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2019, 03:05:07 PM »
I hate to be the bearer of disappointing news---and to be honest it sounds like your situation has turned out better than mine, so congrats on that--but I feel it's only right to tell you that the lines you say Jenny told you are practically identical to my reading.
Pasting them here:

"I see lately you've been carrying a smile on your face showing it to your friends and family members but deep in your heart you unhappy when it comes to love is this correct"

"You and this man are soulmates and destined to be together" "You are meant to be

"I also see that he's been looking at your photo touching himself"

"I see him checking online to see what you're doing trying to figure you out"
I wish i can get my money back.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 03:09:48 PM by mayflower »

ladya

« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2019, 03:28:53 PM »
I hate to be the bearer of disappointing news---and to be honest it sounds like your situation has turned out better than mine, so congrats on that--but I feel it's only right to tell you that the lines you say Jenny told you are practically identical to my reading.
Pasting them here:

"I see lately you've been carrying a smile on your face showing it to your friends and family members but deep in your heart you unhappy when it comes to love is this correct"

"You and this man are soulmates and destined to be together" "You are meant to be

"I also see that he's been looking at your photo touching himself"

"I see him checking online to see what you're doing trying to figure you out"
I wish i can get my money back.

Same

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2019, 06:38:49 PM »
Guys, someone needs to copy and paste the exact same lines she uses on everyone in a negative review so people know exactly who they are dealing with. I think just requesting refunds won't solve the problem and make her stop. I'm thinking of sacrificing $10 just to expose her. Bitwine will do nothing to stop her otherwise...