Author Topic: Bitwine - AdvisorJenny  (Read 11622 times)

Offline cake101

Re: Bitwine - AdvisorJenny
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2019, 04:03:47 PM »
I have no idea the scary part for me is how we are so easily fooled with it thinking she connected with us and must be right because it matches us so well. It’s scary how we fool ourselves into thinking a generic statement is so specific to us. What got me the second time was I was talking about another girl I knew he was with and seemed to have broke up with. So I was looking to see what happens there and if it was over between them. And she was taking credit saying the girl tried coming back after and she stopped her for me with the candle thing. It started sounding too wishy washy for me at that point. Yet I still gave her a positive review. Why I don’t know, she seems good at making you feel obligated to do so.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2019, 04:13:01 PM »
I have no idea the scary part for me is how we are so easily fooled with it thinking she connected with us and must be right because it matches us so well. It’s scary how we fool ourselves into thinking a generic statement is so specific to us. What got me the second time was I was talking about another girl I knew he was with and seemed to have broke up with. So I was looking to see what happens there and if it was over between them. And she was taking credit saying the girl tried coming back after and she stopped her for me with the candle thing. It started sounding too wishy washy for me at that point. Yet I still gave her a positive review. Why I don’t know, she seems good at making you feel obligated to do so.

yes!  I was reading some of this and it could apply to my past situations as well.

Offline Mon

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2019, 05:57:19 PM »

She was taking credit .... that’s horrible. She’s absolutely horrible.:(

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2019, 06:34:15 PM »
I'll jump on this train too.

Read with her yesterday, felt she connected at first, but then the story got more and more bizarre. I am my bf's first girlfriend, it may not mean he hasn't crushed on other women before me, but she picked up something about past loves. And the moment I said that he hasn't had a relationship before, she changed her story and said it was online, how he fell for her and she sent nudes to him..seems to be a recurrent sexual theme on here with this lady, can't help but laugh honestly. I think I know him pretty well by now after being together for 2 years... and honestly, if that happened, I think he would've been turned off. He doesn't like it when women are too showy.

So I kept asking for a contact prediction, she kept talking about her chakra cleansing, and I asked at least 3 times, she never responded. I left her a bad review, I'm really surprised she hasn't had any. Then she aggressively messaged me to delete it 2 times, and finally said she would refund. Yes, I should probably take the refund but I do not wish to remove that negative review because I think people should know how much a scammer she is. Her response to my bad review was "TRUTH WILL HELP U HEAL HE IS NOT GONNA CALL I SAID IT TWICE SRY I DONT GIVE FALSE HOPE XO." I am dying on this end, she told me multiple times we would reunite and he would contact me, so you see, she turns the review on the client to defend herself. Nothing speaks more about her character than this behavior.

Here are some direct lines pasted from the reading:

"What it shows to me as I see lately you've been carrying a smile on your face showing it to your friends and family members but I see deep in your heart you're not happy"

"It shows to me that when you met this man you met them in a very strange unexpected way"

"I do see that you guys are soulmates you and this man"

"I see you guys connecting you in this man are meant to be married"

"This man was in a very serious relationship in the past before he met you" (this is completely false)

"you and this man are meant to be married but because of these relationships in the past that you had and he had it strange in your chakras and bring the dark energy   "

"I offered this complementary"

"I do not charge for my work if you're interested"

"And you want me to help you let me add more time and let me give you more guidance"

"So don't worry he's going to reconnect with you and I'm going to start balancing the chakras tonight that I have the information" (so aggressive.. I don't know much about chakras and I don't want her to start doing things without asking me if it's okay, she is panicking here because I called her out on adding more time )
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 01:08:33 PM by Serendipity »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2019, 06:42:56 PM »
WOW!  honestly the first time i saw her profile, it just screamed scam to me.  It's up there with the cheesy pics of the psychic gazing into a crystal ball.  She's probably some scammer from Pakistan getting a kick out of charging people an arm and a leg for bullshit.  What an evil witch!  now we now why she has no bad reviews..

ladya

« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2019, 07:51:57 PM »
I'll jump on this train too.

Read with her yesterday, felt she connected at first, but then the story got more and more bizarre. I am my bf's first girlfriend, it may not mean he hasn't crushed on other women before me, but she picked up something about past loves. And the moment I said that he hasn't had a relationship before, she changed her story and said it was online, how he fell for her and she sent nudes to him..seems to be a recurrent sexual theme on here with this lady, can't help but laugh honestly. I think I know him pretty well by now after being together for 2 years... and honestly, if that happened, I think he would've been turned off. He doesn't like it when women are too showy.

So I kept asking for a contact prediction, she kept talking about her chakra cleansing, and I asked at least 3 times, she never responded. I left her a bad review, I'm really surprised she hasn't had any. Then she aggressively messaged me to delete it 2 times, and finally said she would refund. Yes, I should probably take the refund but I do not wish to remove that negative review because I think people should know how much a scammer she is. Her response to my bad review was "TRUTH WILL HELP U HEAL HE IS NOT GONNA CALL I SAID IT TWICE SRY I DONT GIVE FALSE HOPE XO." I am dying on this end, she told me multiple times we would reunite and he would contact me, so you see, she turns the review on the client to defend herself. Nothing speaks more about her character than this behavior.

wow wow wow. that's absolutely disgusting. I can't believe what she's doing to people. She gave me no predictions either just a bunch of bs and my radar went off right away because she wasn't saying anything specific and said some things that didn't pertain to me at all. I wish bitwine would do something and remove her from the system.

Offline ladymonarch

« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2019, 11:16:27 PM »
She's defs a big fake. I read with her twice regarding two separate people(the readings were months apart) and after comparing the readings, she legit said the exact same thing about both of them. She also told me about the candle chakra meditation she was going to do for free and told me to take a salt bath for three nights in a row which I actually did, I don't know what I was thinking or maybe I wasn't LMFAO. And I even left her a good review because I felt kind of obliged to. Here are some of the things she told me which could easily apply to anyone:

"What I do see as I am seeing your the type of person if you have something to say to someone you will say it to their face not behind there back you've always been that way but people are not the same way with you there very friendly to your face and behind your back they speak words about you that aren't even true there's a lot of jealousy"

"See the problem is is that this man was hurt in the past by another girl this girl cheated on him and he was depressed for a very long time and not very open and deep inside he kinda said to himself that he never wanted to be in that predicament again"

"He felt something when he first laid eyes on you he still looks at your picture every day"

"The only thing that standing in the way is his chakras very unbalanced"

Offline dascallie

« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2019, 11:36:16 PM »
She's defs a big fake. I read with her twice regarding two separate people(the readings were months apart) and after comparing the readings, she legit said the exact same thing about both of them. She also told me about the candle chakra meditation she was going to do for free and told me to take a salt bath for three nights in a row which I actually did, I don't know what I was thinking or maybe I wasn't LMFAO. And I even left her a good review because I felt kind of obliged to. Here are some of the things she told me which could easily apply to anyone:

"What I do see as I am seeing your the type of person if you have something to say to someone you will say it to their face not behind there back you've always been that way but people are not the same way with you there very friendly to your face and behind your back they speak words about you that aren't even true there's a lot of jealousy"

"See the problem is is that this man was hurt in the past by another girl this girl cheated on him and he was depressed for a very long time and not very open and deep inside he kinda said to himself that he never wanted to be in that predicament again"

"He felt something when he first laid eyes on you he still looks at your picture every day"

"The only thing that standing in the way is his chakras very unbalanced"

Another common theme to yours (again, pasted in from my reading with the master fraud, AdvisorJenny):

“I see that you're very strong woman if you have something to say to someone you'll say straight to their face not behind the back you've always been that way”
“People are not the same way with you there very jealous on you envious of you”

Offline mixielove

« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2019, 04:30:01 AM »
Literally...my readings...are the EXACT same copy and pasted stuff you've listed here. Is it too late to get refunds?

Offline dascallie

« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2019, 12:25:31 PM »
I submitted a detailed request for refund ---and included in my message the fact that multiple customers interacting on a public forum have discovered we have all been defrauded via 'cut and paste' fakery by the "AdvisorJenny" abomination-- who represents his/herself (at a highly over-market rate) as a legitimate, personalized service for hire, enabled by the Bitwine platform.

I suggest others that feel defrauded request refunds from Bitwine in wake of my alert.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2019, 01:21:12 PM »
I agree, power in numbers for sure.  I never read with her but hope all of you who file for a refund get your money back.

ladya

« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2019, 07:03:05 PM »
I emailed bitwine and they told me that I speak to the advisor directly and how they're not responsible for the advisor. However, after her response to the negative feedback that was left, I don't even know if I want to deal with her.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2019, 07:29:23 PM »
Ugh and as we speak, she's busy...

Offline dascallie

« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2019, 12:03:50 AM »
I emailed bitwine and they told me that I speak to the advisor directly and how they're not responsible for the advisor. However, after her response to the negative feedback that was left, I don't even know if I want to deal with her.

Well if Bitwine is facilitating fraudulent business practitioners under the 'Bitwine" brand--in effect giving scamsters an enabling platform to reach and prey upon trusting consumers and their cash, sucked in by deceptive *merchandising*, I don't see how they can just wash their hands of it.

I wonder if there is crafty legalese/fine print on the Bitwine site that says purchase at "at your own risk" (very likely)? 
Still, I mean I understand the 'consumer beware' and all, it's a free market etc etc---but It's hard to believe Bitwine allows their brand to be an umbrella giving a home to every scam artist that comes down the pike. Absolutely no business ethics or standards, even a thin consumer guarantee-- a low threshold--when outright fraud is in evidence...?

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2019, 04:35:42 AM »
I saw this thread concerning Advisorjenny and wanted to repost what I had shared about her from December from another thread for those of you who hadn’t read it.  I despise scam artists; however, I really enjoy having a forum like this where we can share the truth with one another so that we are all well informed of what’s going on.  It reduces a lot of heartbreak.  What she said in response to her negative review is disgusting and all of that so called mediation and chakra balancing she’s doing is going to boomerang right back to her, ten fold.

Here’s the post: “Although she seems good, she wasn’t for me.  She’s one of many psychics that will get one or two things correct, just to keep you hanging on.  Also, the whole mediation and chakra balancing thing I feel is bogus.  I read with her months ago and mentioned I do mediation and actively trying to balance my chakras so positive energy could flow through me.  Before I told her about this, her profile said nothing of chakra balancing and meditation.  All of a sudden, a few days later I check to see if she’s on and read the most recent reviews just to see that she added that she’s a “Master Chakra Reader/Balancer” (btw, there’s no such thing) and does mediation.  There are people who help you to meditate and balance your chakras but only YOU can do it; not anyone else.  To balance your chakras, you have to find out what’s blocking that energy center in your body and find out what to eat or not eat, what colors to wear, what activities to do, etc.  Mediation is something that has to be done by yourself. 

In all, I feel like she cold reads, take other peoples experiences and put them together.

anything