Author Topic: Bitwine - AdvisorJenny  (Read 11661 times)

Offline Mon

Re: Bitwine - AdvisorJenny
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2019, 07:49:28 PM »
But wait a minute... did she use the past relationship wreaking havoc on your POI  line on you guys too ? .... I’m confused. How did she cold read my situation so perfectly... master scammer.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 07:51:33 PM by Mon »

ladya

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2019, 08:38:04 PM »
But wait a minute... did she use the past relationship wreaking havoc on your POI  line on you guys too ? .... I’m confused. How did she cold read my situation so perfectly... master scammer.

yup thats exactly what she told me. she said a lot of the same things to me that you said she mentioned to you. Im sure she just adds some stuff depending on the person but prob 80 percent is like copy and pasted.

Offline Mon

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2019, 10:05:51 PM »
Geez... thank you! Glad I wrote my experience

yup thats exactly what she told me. she said a lot of the same things to me that you said she mentioned to you. Im sure she just adds some stuff depending on the person but prob 80 percent is like copy and pasted.

Offline Mon

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2019, 03:39:04 AM »
I know I was so adamant about her :(...

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2019, 03:43:15 AM »
Well I'm definitely neverr trying this advisor lmao!  ;D

ladya

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2019, 03:53:51 AM »
That is also exactly what she told me 🙄. These damn “psychics.” Im even more mortified because I actually vouched for her too. Can anyone advise on the best course of action here?

can we get a refund from her?

Offline mixielove

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2019, 04:18:06 AM »
WOW. Literally EXACT same as mine as well.  >:(

I hate to be the bearer of disappointing news---and to be honest it sounds like your situation has turned out better than mine, so congrats on that--but I feel it's only right to tell you that the lines you say Jenny told you are practically identical to my reading.
Pasting them here:

"I see lately you've been carrying a smile on your face showing it to your friends and family members but deep in your heart you unhappy when it comes to love is this correct"

"You and this man are soulmates and destined to be together" "You are meant to be married"

"I also see that he's been looking at your photo touching himself"

"I see him checking online to see what you're doing trying to figure you out"

That’s nearly identical to what my reading was like.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2019, 11:21:02 AM »
Yes hopefully someone thats read with her recently can make note of that in the review they leave.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2019, 03:34:02 PM »
My God I knew it even before trying her out. Can't believe she has all positive reviews...I guess even one negative review expressing all her standard lines "you've been hiding your emotions from your family" would expose her for good. If someone hasn't wasted much on her, I'd suggest they leave a negative review instead of getting a refund.

Offline cake101

« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2019, 03:08:53 AM »
OMG I pretty well got the same thing to when I read with Jenny. Here's lines from my reading...

"Okay what it shows to me is I see lately been caring the smile on your face showing it to your friends and family members but deep in your heart unhappy when it comes to love you are not with this person the way you want to be"

I also got the we were meant to be together, him looking at my social media to check up on me and him looking at my pics an touching himself lol. I also got we met in a strange way which I thought was specific to me. Maybe not after all. We met on a dating app so i thought she was on the money with that one. Second time I read with her thought she said some un true stuff and stuff that was contradicting so I didn't bother again. But wow, wish I hadn't wasted my money on her. Especially when you hit time she is like "I have more to tell you! If you do another 15 I will answer all your questions in that time"

ladya

« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2019, 04:35:43 AM »
Ugh I literally got all the same lines as you guys. Word for word. I felt something was off mid convo and when she kept pushing the chakra cleansing. Such a scammer.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2019, 05:52:00 AM »
What's with this candle burning and Chakra cleansing healing services? I feel like so many bitwine and purple ocean readers push that stuff on you. Is there even any validity to these services or is it 100% scamming? 🤔

ladya

« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2019, 01:36:05 PM »
What's with this candle burning and Chakra cleansing healing services? I feel like so many bitwine and purple ocean readers push that stuff on you. Is there even any validity to these services or is it 100% scamming? 🤔

Chakra cleansing does work but you can do it yourself with some stones and YouTube videos. Candles work too

Offline dascallie

« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2019, 02:11:40 PM »
OMG I pretty well got the same thing to when I read with Jenny. Here's lines from my reading...

"Okay what it shows to me is I see lately been caring the smile on your face showing it to your friends and family members but deep in your heart unhappy when it comes to love you are not with this person the way you want to be"

I also got the we were meant to be together, him looking at my social media to check up on me and him looking at my pics an touching himself lol. I also got we met in a strange way which I thought was specific to me. Maybe not after all. We met on a dating app so i thought she was on the money with that one. Second time I read with her thought she said some un true stuff and stuff that was contradicting so I didn't bother again. But wow, wish I hadn't wasted my money on her. Especially when you hit time she is like "I have more to tell you! If you do another 15 I will answer all your questions in that time"

Yep...disgraceful fraud. A couple more lines pasted in from my reading with her:

"Okay what it shows for me as I see lately you've been carrying a smile on your face showing it to your friends and family members but deep in your heart you unhappy when it comes to love"

"I see you are not with this man the way you want to be"

"I see you guys met in a strange and funny way"

Offline icloud9

« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2019, 02:22:38 PM »

Yep...disgraceful fraud. A couple more lines pasted in from my reading with her:

"Okay what it shows for me as I see lately you've been carrying a smile on your face showing it to your friends and family members but deep in your heart you unhappy when it comes to love"

"I see you are not with this man the way you want to be"

"I see you guys met in a strange and funny way"

This is honestly scary... How do these people sleep at night?

anything