Author Topic: Short term predictions question...  (Read 1581 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Short term predictions question...
« on: January 29, 2019, 03:09:05 PM »
For those who know.  When you ask a reader about the up coming week, can they use the line time is fluid if it doesn't happen?  I asked specifically regarding how my work week will be and was also given contact date prediction in the same reading.   Was just curious if you are asking them about a particular time frame can they cop it out to something else if the predictions are wrong?

Offline bonbon

Re: Short term predictions question...
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 03:14:38 PM »
I try to steer clear of timeline questions. There are too many factors that play into timelines. I consider it a win if I get a time line and it's remotely close. I appreciate the advisors to tell me they can't give timelines or they don't know specifically when something's going to happen.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 03:17:11 PM »
I try to steer clear of timeline questions. There are too many factors that play into timelines. I consider it a win if I get a time line and it's remotely close. I appreciate the advisors to tell me they can't give timelines or they don't know specifically when something's going to happen.

I agree.also  It’s better to ask direct questions like “will I get a raise this week” instead of “what will happen at work this week”

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2019, 03:23:08 PM »
Right i asked the advisor how many clients did she see me having.  She gave me a number and then added it would be busy.  She also gave me a future forecast for the up coming months.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2019, 03:28:21 PM »
I think I've talked about it but when I've tried to read a week ahead for people it can play out over two weeks so personally would never dare try to give a number within one week of how many clients. It will be extremely impressive if you get it!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2019, 03:30:41 PM »
I told them if i had that kind of week i would be doing a major dance on my end.  Lol keeping fingers crossed for sure.