Author Topic: Short term predictions question...  (Read 1582 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Short term predictions question...
« on: January 29, 2019, 03:09:05 PM »
For those who know.  When you ask a reader about the up coming week, can they use the line time is fluid if it doesn't happen?  I asked specifically regarding how my work week will be and was also given contact date prediction in the same reading.   Was just curious if you are asking them about a particular time frame can they cop it out to something else if the predictions are wrong?

Offline bonbon

Re: Short term predictions question...
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 03:14:38 PM »
I try to steer clear of timeline questions. There are too many factors that play into timelines. I consider it a win if I get a time line and it's remotely close. I appreciate the advisors to tell me they can't give timelines or they don't know specifically when something's going to happen.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 03:17:11 PM »
I try to steer clear of timeline questions. There are too many factors that play into timelines. I consider it a win if I get a time line and it's remotely close. I appreciate the advisors to tell me they can't give timelines or they don't know specifically when something's going to happen.

I agree.also  It’s better to ask direct questions like “will I get a raise this week” instead of “what will happen at work this week”

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2019, 03:23:08 PM »
Right i asked the advisor how many clients did she see me having.  She gave me a number and then added it would be busy.  She also gave me a future forecast for the up coming months.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2019, 03:28:21 PM »
I think I've talked about it but when I've tried to read a week ahead for people it can play out over two weeks so personally would never dare try to give a number within one week of how many clients. It will be extremely impressive if you get it!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2019, 03:30:41 PM »
I told them if i had that kind of week i would be doing a major dance on my end.  Lol keeping fingers crossed for sure.

anything

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
Back