Author Topic: Bitwine - AdvisorJenny  (Read 11413 times)

Offline mixielove

Bitwine - AdvisorJenny
« on: January 01, 2019, 07:57:42 PM »
 ??? I'm really lost on what to think about her. I saw a couple posts on random threads in here, but has anyone else read with her? Whats your opinion?

ladya

Re: Bitwine - AdvisorJenny
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2019, 08:31:39 PM »
I didn’t like her at all personally found her to be very generic and not worth the money.

ladya

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2019, 09:26:41 PM »
I didn’t like her at all personally found her to be very generic and not worth the money.

Did you try to sell you on a healing meditation?

yup and was pushing it hard too. no predictions or specific info came out of that reading. i don't get the hype. i honestly don't think she's legit.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 06:25:36 PM »
My scam radar goes crazy on this one. I bet my a$$ she is a very clever/experienced scammer, hence some glowing reviews.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2019, 07:26:05 PM »
Keep in mind that sometimes they manage to have the bad reviews removed.

Offline Mon

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2019, 01:34:45 AM »
I’ve read with her beginning of December. She picked up that I was deceiving my friends/family with hiding my emotions. She did give me the soulmates line. (But even I felt that because I had a dream about me and him being in love months before I met him) She said we were meant to be together in marriage- has he told others this? Lol.  She said she saw things falling into place with my POI around Christmas. Idk about falling into place lol but beginning of January he actually expressed his feelings for me and told me he loves me. (He’s really bad at expressing his feelings verbally too). She picked up that I could tell he was hurt right when I met him by the way he carried himself. I gave her no info. It is true though his last relationship really messed him up and I could tell. She picked all this up without me having to say a word. She saw that his fear of being hurt caused him to pull away from me. ( I know this is a common line given by fake psychics BUT my POI actually TOLD me this was a fear of his months before this reading) Said he’ll come towards me early 2019  and not to push anything. I was shocked when he told me he loves me honestly after how stagnant and weird everything has felt. I do believe she has a great ability. She read 10 mins for me and I only had 20$. She offered free chakra balancing for him but I declined, I don’t like to mess with that stuff.

Offline Mon

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2019, 01:59:57 AM »
.... she also gave me some juicy details about how jealous he gets over me (I knew this) and how he stalks mysocial media (I knew this too LOL- one night at 4am I got a random “oops” like on one of posts from years ago )  ::) and how she saw him touching himself to the selfies I’ve sent him... LOL totally tmi but hilarious. I enjoyed talking to Jenny much more than any readers I’ve ever spoken to.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2019, 01:37:24 PM »
She has a $20 deal?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2019, 02:26:14 PM »
No. She probably use to. She charges $70 something for every 15 minutes. She was extremely accurate for what she picked up for me but in my opinion, she’s not worth the hype. Her prediction for me didn’t happen and she contracted herself during my reading. I felt it was just to get me to pay for the mediations she does.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2019, 02:30:20 PM »
I hate to be the bearer of disappointing news---and to be honest it sounds like your situation has turned out better than mine, so congrats on that--but I feel it's only right to tell you that the lines you say Jenny told you are practically identical to my reading.
Pasting them here:

"I see lately you've been carrying a smile on your face showing it to your friends and family members but deep in your heart you unhappy when it comes to love is this correct"

"You and this man are soulmates and destined to be together" "You are meant to be married"

"I also see that he's been looking at your photo touching himself"

"I see him checking online to see what you're doing trying to figure you out"

ladya

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2019, 02:36:47 PM »
I hate to be the bearer of disappointing news---and to be honest it sounds like your situation has turned out better than mine, so congrats on that--but I feel it's only right to tell you that the lines you say Jenny told you are practically identical to my reading.
Pasting them here:

"I see lately you've been carrying a smile on your face showing it to your friends and family members but deep in your heart you unhappy when it comes to love is this correct"

"You and this man are soulmates and destined to be together" "You are meant to be married"

"I also see that he's been looking at your photo touching himself"

"I see him checking online to see what you're doing trying to figure you out"

That’s nearly identical to what my reading was like.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2019, 02:37:30 PM »
Ugh this lady is such a scam guys

ladya

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2019, 02:38:15 PM »
Can we get a refund?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2019, 03:57:06 PM »
Wow this is unbelievable.   I am so thankful for this site to reveal all the scammers.  Ugh

Offline Mon

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2019, 07:42:55 PM »
LOOOOOLL...well she didn’t say those exact words to me but  good  thing i said I only had 20$! Coincidence on predictions much? Im laughing so hard. I love this forum. Just sayin.