Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 906441 times)

Offline alphabetsoup

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2595 on: August 15, 2019, 10:33:05 PM »
I'm not able to get into cookies line, it's just dot dot dot forever.  Does anyone have her personal site?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2596 on: August 16, 2019, 12:59:07 AM »
Welp ! ...Gotta give her credit lol. "A man you were involved with will you keep you waiting and wondering"...Has arrived and I haven't talked to him in a year so I thought she may be picking up crap and Ill be honest he wasn't the one that came to mind but after it happened and how it happened I was like "Heeeeey wait a minute."  Geesh that was fast I spoke with her last week ! I'm still annoyed  ;D ;D. I may have to go back on that waiting list.

Correction: "A guy from your past who you were on and off with" ...but when I hear "past" I get 2-5 years. What do you guys think ?

it could be him because a year back is your past:) but if he isn't the one who was on your mind at the time of your reading, whats the waiting bit?:))

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2597 on: August 16, 2019, 12:59:42 AM »
Welp ! ...Gotta give her credit lol. "A man you were involved with will you keep you waiting and wondering"...Has arrived and I haven't talked to him in a year so I thought she may be picking up crap and Ill be honest he wasn't the one that came to mind but after it happened and how it happened I was like "Heeeeey wait a minute."  Geesh that was fast I spoke with her last week ! I'm still annoyed  ;D ;D. I may have to go back on that waiting list.

Correction: "A guy from your past who you were on and off with" ...but when I hear "past" I get 2-5 years. What do you guys think ?

Sorry, halo, maybe I’m not following correctly. So she predicted someone would have you wondering and you thought it would be one man but it looks like it’s another?

And I’m sorry, you said 2-5 years? Like this guy was someone you have known that long?

Offline Halo_Spice

« Reply #2598 on: August 16, 2019, 03:50:20 AM »
When she mentioned a guy from my past...He didn't come to mind because I didn't consider him a "past" (I know confusing) and it ended pretty bad but he came back...After a year. Whenever they say past I think of someone far out...Like yeaaars ago, I don't know why. Well clearly now I know it could mean months, maybe even weeks.

Sorry, halo, maybe I’m not following correctly. So she predicted someone would have you wondering and you thought it would be one man but it looks like it’s another?

And I’m sorry, you said 2-5 years? Like this guy was someone you have known that long?

Offline Halo_Spice

« Reply #2599 on: August 16, 2019, 04:05:32 AM »
Oh, It's him alright. I think she means it's keeping me waiting and wondering what he wants to do with this connection.
Quote from: wishes215
link=topic=385.msg95245#msg95245 date=1565917147

it could be him because a year back is your past:) but if he isn't the one who was on your mind at the time of your reading, whats the waiting bit?:))

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2600 on: August 17, 2019, 02:35:51 PM »
A cookie prediction came to light yday.

Omg is this real life? Lol things are happening ??

😱 what is this sorcery ??

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #2601 on: August 17, 2019, 03:54:40 PM »
I have a Cookie miss. She said when POI re-enters there is another man involved I'm talking to, I'm not idle and I'm open to all these invisible men around me who are dying to take me out (lol). Warned me POI would not be interested unless I gave him the competition basically. Wrong, there is no other man. I've long suspected she gives a hefty dose of get-your-man advice disguised as psychic information and now I know she does.

Having said that, just about everything else she got is so far correct. I read with her in Feb. of '18 and again this past Feb. and I think she's more accurate the less you read with her. My friend talked to her a LOT and got a lot of wrong predictions and way too much optimism.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2602 on: August 17, 2019, 04:15:19 PM »
A cookie prediction came to light yday.

Omg is this real life? Lol things are happening ??

😱 what is this sorcery ??

😂😂😂

I have a Cookie hit too - in my June reading she said I would have problems with my legs/feet/back and may need to see an orthopedist.  Now, granted, that covers like half my body lol, but I pretty much always have foot and leg pain - I have for years - but what really got me was that this past week I developed low back pain out of the blue to the extent that I went to urgent care - they told me if what they prescribed doesn't fix it, I may need to see an orthopedist. 

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2603 on: August 18, 2019, 02:52:58 AM »
Had a call with Cookie. Total waste of time.

Don’t call her but every few months, ask for general.

She gave me my original time frame at first then....drumroll...welcome me ladies, I got my first Cookie-ism!

She told me if I don’t reach out (which she has totally told me in the past, disregarded and still had the predictions pass) I will be waiting 7-12.

Welcome me to the 7-12 club!

Same readings, same time frames by all readers. No concrete reason why things will happen the way they say they will, so I’m done. No more readings are needed when I don’t trust the current ones except Yona and I’m dating again.

I feel like we need a pinned post of Cookie-isms for all new members to reference.

Yaz88

« Reply #2604 on: August 18, 2019, 04:47:23 AM »

She gave me my original time frame at first then....drumroll...welcome me ladies, I got my first Cookie-ism!

She told me if I don’t reach out (which she has totally told me in the past, disregarded and still had the predictions pass) I will be waiting 7-12.

Same readings, same time frames by all readers. No concrete reason why things will happen the way they say they will, so I’m done. No more readings are needed when I don’t trust the current ones except Yona and I’m dating again.

I feel like we need a pinned post of Cookie-isms for all new members to reference.

Please!  After Yona, Cookie is  next on my list.  I don’t want to be the sorry fool that takes these Cookie-isms to heart 😭. Hey, who came-up with the term Cookie-isms anyway?  It’s fantastic.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2605 on: August 18, 2019, 05:23:45 AM »

Please!  After Yona, Cookie is  next on my list.  I don’t want to be the sorry fool that takes these Cookie-isms to heart 😭. Hey, who came-up with the term Cookie-isms anyway?  It’s fantastic.

Haha I did...thanks!

It started with the My thread called “The End”....coined the ism term first for Yona....then it went over to Cookie.... It’s great because Cookie really needed one!

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,1215.msg56933.html#msg56933
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 05:25:56 AM by Sparkle002 »

Yaz88

« Reply #2606 on: August 18, 2019, 02:57:01 PM »

Haha I did...thanks!

It started with the My thread called “The End”....coined the ism term first for Yona....then it went over to Cookie.... It’s great because Cookie really needed one!

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,1215.msg56933.html#msg56933

Haha!  Thanks for the link, Sparkle!! 😊

Offline K88

« Reply #2607 on: August 18, 2019, 08:39:02 PM »
Ok so you saw my recent post, cookie saw 6-8 for contact but she said I have to reach out but my gut was like no, I have waited way to long to reach out besides Jenny Alton has not been wrong for me so I let it go. exactly 8 days later I got my communication.

I've never heard of jenny alton. What site is she on? Sometime cookie's readings can confuse me. She is extremely gifted but mixes things up sometime.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2608 on: August 18, 2019, 09:36:46 PM »
Random update - Cookie said my Ex (from 2016) would come back. 2nd time she predicted and 2nd time he came back.

Nope didnt want him and didnt hope for him to come back - matter of fact I wanted him to stay away.
But somehow on God's green earth this dude sees me on a dating app and messages out of the blue. Ugh, thanks again Cookie.
(I changed my number and blocked him yet the universe wants to play games)

(Mattie and Rusty mentioned this too) :P

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #2609 on: August 18, 2019, 09:40:35 PM »
Random update - Cookie said my Ex (from 2016) would come back. 2nd time she predicted and 2nd time he came back.

Nope didnt want him and didnt hope for him to come back - matter of fact I wanted him to stay away.
But somehow on God's green earth this dude sees me on a dating app and messages out of the blue. Ugh, thanks again Cookie.
(I changed my number and blocked him yet the universe wants to play games)

(Mattie and Rusty mentioned this too) :P

If it’s meant to be, it will be 😉

I joke, I joke. This gives me some hope on my upcoming prediction from Rusty.