Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 906411 times)

Offline Girly1998

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2580 on: August 07, 2019, 06:13:07 PM »
I got a call from Cookie this morning and it through me off guard because I was 7th or 6th in line and wasn't expecting to get a call for another week with her pace. I can't explain how dissappointed I am. I had to come here read some of the things you guys have said, I wasn't even going to comment until I saw half of the things you guys mentioned was pretty much my whole reading...Complete foolishness. I know she's good because I read with her a year and a half ago ugh!!!  A guy from the past who you were on and off with will keep you waiting and wondering ...Uuum no mam what the crap are you taking about ! Your going to be a author...I see you writing, you will relocate ...I see New York, California I told her I live in Canada perfect oppurtunity to say "Oh that's why C.A, C.A" give me a break !!! And something about food and my weight and getting highlights in my hair and getting lots of compliments.

Sigh welp that wait was not worth it...Money down the drain. Lucky to those who got to experience her acutal gift. For me this time around was a flop...A very big flop.  :(

Why does she use the author thing ugh. Writing a book if not a common thing lol. If you were going to use “fillers” you’d thing they’d switch it up a bit.

I want to read with her just to see if she’d try to feed me this crap
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 06:15:31 PM by Girly1998 »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2581 on: August 07, 2019, 06:27:20 PM »
I got a call from Cookie this morning and it through me off guard because I was 7th or 6th in line and wasn't expecting to get a call for another week with her pace. I can't explain how dissappointed I am. I had to come here read some of the things you guys have said, I wasn't even going to comment until I saw half of the things you guys mentioned was pretty much my whole reading...Complete foolishness. I know she's good because I read with her a year and a half ago ugh!!!  A guy from the past who you were on and off with will keep you waiting and wondering ...Uuum no mam what the crap are you taking about ! Your going to be a author...I see you writing, you will relocate ...I see New York, California I told her I live in Canada perfect oppurtunity to say "Oh that's why C.A, C.A" give me a break !!! And something about food and my weight and getting highlights in my hair and getting lots of compliments.

Sigh welp that wait was not worth it...Money down the drain. Lucky to those who got to experience her acutal gift. For me this time around was a flop...A very big flop.  :(

I’m sorry Halo. Idly why being an author is a new thing for her. We should add it to the list of Cookie-isms.

I’ve had lots of success with Cookie, meaning I don’t get Cookie-isms, but like I mentioned in a post this morning, I truly believe her real talent, if you can experience it, is remote viewing. She can literally see things. And though she has made predictions for me, I don’t think that’s her forte. I think she seems a literal scene or snap shot of something and uses that to create her own narrative/predictions and those aren’t accurate always. Unless she was “seeing” something I wouldn’t put much stock into it.

I’m sorry, can you ask for a refund?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2582 on: August 07, 2019, 08:10:05 PM »
when you say "remote viewing" do you think she is typically viewing the past or is it the future too?

quote author=SomethingBetter link=topic=385.msg94022#msg94022 date=1565202440]

I’m sorry Halo. Idly why being an author is a new thing for her. We should add it to the list of Cookie-isms.

I’ve had lots of success with Cookie, meaning I don’t get Cookie-isms, but like I mentioned in a post this morning, I truly believe her real talent, if you can experience it, is remote viewing. She can literally see things. And though she has made predictions for me, I don’t think that’s her forte. I think she seems a literal scene or snap shot of something and uses that to create her own narrative/predictions and those aren’t accurate always. Unless she was “seeing” something I wouldn’t put much stock into it.

[/quote]

Offline Halo_Spice

« Reply #2583 on: August 07, 2019, 08:30:15 PM »
I doubt keen will give me a full refund and I'm not sure if the advisors do it...Do they ? Anyway as someone stated before do NOT go in with high expectations because it can go either way...I guess you can say that about any psychic and the minutes go buy fast too. I was on the phone for 20 mins which felt like 10...Like I said she caught me off guard  ;D so I wasn't prepared. Maybe 2 years from now or when finish I "writing" my book :D ...I'll give her shout .  She's not bad but I can't afford to play hot and cold with cookie.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2584 on: August 07, 2019, 09:28:40 PM »
I doubt keen will give me a full refund and I'm not sure if the advisors do it...Do they ? Anyway as someone stated before do NOT go in with high expectations because it can go either way...I guess you can say that about any psychic and the minutes go buy fast too. I was on the phone for 20 mins which felt like 10...Like I said she caught me off guard  ;D so I wasn't prepared. Maybe 2 years from now or when finish I "writing" my book :D ...I'll give her shout .  She's not bad but I can't afford to play hot and cold with cookie.

I had the same experience with her twice. I mean maybe there's something that she said that could be true, but it was a lot of nonsense mixed in. I wish she worked with me the way she did with others.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2585 on: August 08, 2019, 12:25:26 PM »
Keen will provide a full refund if you go through their satisfaction guarantee link and give specifics as to why you want a refund. Just replying you weren't happy is enough to get one, if I recall. The way Bitwine is set up, it's the advisor that provides the refund and if you can't get it from them, you can either escalate it in PayPal or contact Bitwine's customer service. Keen isn't like that, although the reader will know the refund request came from you, it shouldn't stop you from requesting one.

Offline Halo_Spice

« Reply #2586 on: August 08, 2019, 07:15:48 PM »
I was able to get back $25 dollars from $164 cad...Sigh. I did exactly as you said when I called and ask why I didn't get full refund they said that's the maximum they will provide from "satisfaction guarantee". Personally I don't even want to bother. I'm sure they have given full refunds...I also didn't get the 3 free minutes because of some error. So they offered me an additional $10...
Keen will provide a full refund if you go through their satisfaction guarantee link and give specifics as to why you want a refund. Just replying you weren't happy is enough to get one, if I recall. The way Bitwine is set up, it's the advisor that provides the refund and if you can't get it from them, you can either escalate it in PayPal or contact Bitwine's customer service. Keen isn't like that, although the reader will know the refund request came from you, it shouldn't stop you from requesting one.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2587 on: August 09, 2019, 02:07:34 AM »
Wow only $35 that sucks. I never considered the amount being an issue. I hardly ever go over $20 for a reading and if it sucks I get off immediately so as not to spend a lot on a crappy reading and ask for a refund right then. I've always gotten the full amount returned. There have been times where I've spent $40 bucks but only after the reader sounds as if they are on the right track, then I add more funds. It's good to know though.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2588 on: August 14, 2019, 02:54:14 AM »
I’ve been feeling super bad lately.

Cookie had asked me in the reading I had last if I was having dreams about someone. I told her no. She told me to remember this: that I would have dreams and I had been feeling like I could not feel that person but that is about to change.

Lately not only have I had dreams, I’ve been feeling this person to the extent of wanting to reach out.

Oak if this is an accurate prediction, something I had in my subconscious or just a coincidence, but boy do I feel it.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2589 on: August 14, 2019, 04:46:38 AM »
For the sake of actually reviewing, Cookie told me something that literally been on my mind so much lately.

I won’t say much but there is something I may want to do, I go back and forth on it, but she picked it up straight away last time.

She has never mentioned this to me ever. Maybe because I’ve never seriously considered it until now.

Score for Cookie. When she knows and she’s on, she knows.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2590 on: August 14, 2019, 07:32:24 AM »
For the sake of actually reviewing, Cookie told me something that literally been on my mind so much lately.

I won’t say much but there is something I may want to do, I go back and forth on it, but she picked it up straight away last time.

She has never mentioned this to me ever. Maybe because I’ve never seriously considered it until now.

Score for Cookie. When she knows and she’s on, she knows.

She is really good at this sort of mind reading. She's done this to me before.

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #2591 on: August 14, 2019, 12:52:59 PM »

I had the same experience with her twice. I mean maybe there's something that she said that could be true, but it was a lot of nonsense mixed in. I wish she worked with me the way she did with others.
Fidget im the same twice i read with her and most was nonsense... nothing she stated from first reading happened and she even denied something she stated in first reading... she obviously connects and is accurate for many but unfortunately didn’t seem to connect with me.

Offline miss_t

« Reply #2592 on: August 14, 2019, 07:35:03 PM »
Did Cookie ever gave you a prediction that you thought it’s a big deal or that it’s negative but when it happened, it’s really not the way you thought it would be?

« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 10:31:00 PM by miss_t »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2593 on: August 15, 2019, 02:06:49 AM »
ok so about cookie and her reading our minds. so if she reads our thoughts and may tell you that your POI is feeling that way even though its you who is, that just sucks. I feel thats what happened on our last call. but then if she does read our thought then is she basing her predictions off of what we are thinking?? because what she told me on the calls I already new almost all of that stuff so she could have clearly just read my mind instead of my POI's. but then if she can read minds then why not just read my POI's mind instead, wouldn't that just solve the problem. lol.

what do the cookie experts on here think? 

Offline Halo_Spice

« Reply #2594 on: August 15, 2019, 09:46:48 PM »
 Welp ! ...Gotta give her credit lol. "A man you were involved with will you keep you waiting and wondering"...Has arrived and I haven't talked to him in a year so I thought she may be picking up crap and Ill be honest he wasn't the one that came to mind but after it happened and how it happened I was like "Heeeeey wait a minute."  Geesh that was fast I spoke with her last week ! I'm still annoyed  ;D ;D. I may have to go back on that waiting list.

Correction: "A guy from your past who you were on and off with" ...but when I hear "past" I get 2-5 years. What do you guys think ?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 09:54:39 PM by Halo_Spice »

anything