Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 906396 times)

Offline Wanderlust619

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2565 on: August 01, 2019, 03:00:13 AM »
I hope she and I didnt connect because her outcome bumbed me out. But I didnt get many validations so maybe we just didnt fit.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #2566 on: August 01, 2019, 03:41:53 PM »
"In the first 5-10 minutes she just says what she sees which can be a bit confusing ‘coz it’s like disjointed bits and pieces of a bigger picture. Then around the 15 to 30 minute mark, she seems to get more details and so she’ll repeat some of the things she said earlier but clearer. She’s able to understand and get the whole picture by then."

That's interesting, because over the years I've had the opposite experience with her. What she says on her own is very accurate for me only within the first 5 minutes or so and as soon as I ask my own questions things are either inaccurate or she associates pictures of things incorrectly.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2567 on: August 02, 2019, 02:00:26 AM »
I hope she and I didnt connect because her outcome bumbed me out. But I didnt get many validations so maybe we just didnt fit.

I wouldn’t call Cookie an outcome reader. She can be very accurate on things she “sees,” “appears to be,” or “looks like.”

I wouldn’t really trust the stuff she says she “believes” too much.

I ask for a general read and let her talk, questions make it hard for her to interpret what she is seeing and she’ll just make her own narrative.

Also be aware she has “Cookie-isms,” stock sayings that she gives like 90% of people: you’re losing weight, you changed/will change your hair, who is connected to NY/CA/FL/Canada, he told his family and friends about you, they all know about you, he wants you to meet his family, you’ll travel/they will travel.

For me she’s usually on fire the first 5-10 mins and the last 5-10. Also she is accurate when she just keeps taking or if she interrupts me or herself with a new thought or vision. Once she starts talking about “depending on what you want to ask me...” I would say call over, lol.

Cookie can be great if you know how to work with her and what her limitations are.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2568 on: August 02, 2019, 03:28:42 AM »

I wouldn’t call Cookie an outcome reader. She can be very accurate on things she “sees,” “appears to be,” or “looks like.”

I wouldn’t really trust the stuff she says she “believes” too much.

I ask for a general read and let her talk, questions make it hard for her to interpret what she is seeing and she’ll just make her own narrative.

Also be aware she has “Cookie-isms,” stock sayings that she gives like 90% of people: you’re losing weight, you changed/will change your hair, who is connected to NY/CA/FL/Canada, he told his family and friends about you, they all know about you, he wants you to meet his family, you’ll travel/they will travel.

For me she’s usually on fire the first 5-10 mins and the last 5-10. Also she is accurate when she just keeps taking or if she interrupts me or herself with a new thought or vision. Once she starts talking about “depending on what you want to ask me...” I would say call over, lol.

Cookie can be great if you know how to work with her and what her limitations are.

Agree 100%. Especially the first and last 5-10 and interruptions.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2569 on: August 05, 2019, 05:59:58 AM »
I am losing weight again!

I hope I broke the Cookie curse and I’ll stop gaining...

Haha

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #2570 on: August 05, 2019, 06:15:10 AM »
Thanks ya’ll. She called around midnight est. Was just supposed to be on the phone for 20 minutes but when I only have 1 min left she’d start to talk about something interesting so ended up talking to her for over 30 minutes! And even up to the last minutes, she’s still talking about something that I’m curious about but my bank account was already crying 😭 lmao so ended the call.

In the first 5-10 minutes she just says what she sees which can be a bit confusing ‘coz it’s like disjointed bits and pieces of a bigger picture. Then around the 15 to 30 minute mark, she seems to get more details and so she’ll repeat some of the things she said earlier but clearer. She’s able to understand and get the whole picture by then.

- She said my POi will continue to be indecisive for up to 2 years. 😯 We’re almost 1 year now.  and that if I’m patient, this will go somewhere but not as fast as I want it to be. She said it looks like he wants more with me but she sees him saying he don’t wanna rush on things. She asked me if he already said that.And yep he did several months ago. She didn’t say that he’s gonna say it again.

- She sees something going on with him in a uniform or with someone on a uniform. She also asked if I know what this means. I didn’t. But now I remembered he has an upcoming court appearance for his traffic violation. Maybe that’s it?

- She also picked up another woman who has been in and out of his life but he’s not necessarily in love with her. She didn’t say exactly what’s going on with them now but that they could have been long term if he wasn’t afraid of commitment. She said she was in his life prior to me so I think that’s his ex that he mentioned to me before. She said he is the way he is now, skeptic and don’t want to rush things because of what happened in his last relationship. She also asked if I know her. I don’t. He just mentioned an ex briefly before.

Cookie’s remote viewing skills amazing by the way but sometimes she’s having a hard time interpreting what she sees that’s why she ask questions.. She keeps seeing his family and that it looks like wherever they are, it looks like he’s also there and she sees a young child. She then asked me if there’s a child involved. Maybe she thinks he has a child. I told her, few days ago he travelled to visit his sister and bonded with his only niece. He even sent me pics and vids with his cute niece while he’s there. And Cookie was like “oh so that’s what I’m seeing”. He’s also been with other fam members last week. Like a date with his mom and then his grandma.

She know’s both of our ethnicity. She knew he is caucasian and I’m asian. She said the other woman is the same as him. She knows I have dark hair with highlights sometimes and said I am the one he wants to be with and that he likes me more than he is telling me. She also knows that he lives on a different city but she didn’t mention where and that we don’t see each other often.

-She said a lot of things will happen  with my life in me 8-12 months or august to december going to january. She validated a lot of things. Said it looks like I was disappointed with my POI in the last 3 weeks/days and caused me to have doubts because of what happened. True. 3 days before the reading, that happened and she was also right about him feeling the same because he thinks I don’t trust him. She knows I haven’t met his family yet. She said once he starts talking about having me meet his fam, I’ll know exactly where’s he’s coming from and that it means our relationship is already on another level. On the last few minutes of the reading, she said his family keeps coming up and it looks like they know me. That he already told them about me and that’s why he’s been visiting and talking to close family members..

-She also said that it looks like my POI is stopping something or deleting an online profile and that he is cutting off communication with women he used to talk to. Women he met around the same time as me. I met him in a dating site by the way.  She said she thinks this is the reason she’s seeing other women in the beginning of the reading.

- She said in the next 2 weeks, we will schedule something but will have a delay initially but then later will be on track.

- In the last 3 minutes of the reading, she started talking about seeing my poi showing up unexpectedly, and that I will have a surprised look on my face. And that I was surprised because he doesn’t usually initiate things and I’m getting tired being the one to always initiate. She said my birthday is coming up. True. Next month. And that on my birthday, I’d be able to prove something about his character. She said it looks like he wants to please me. She started talking about something in the next few weeks but I run out of fund and have to end the call 😭

By the way in the middle of the reading she asked me what else I wanna ask her, I thought she’s done with my POI so I asked about career and said she sees 3 opportunities for me and talked about each one. She also see me having an opportunity to move and that i’ll be travelling. She also said “oh start writing that book”. I was speechless for a few seconds coz I thought of doing that way way back but never did. She said “You WILL right that book. You’ll see”.

-She also said that it looks like another man will be attracted to me that I’ll meet at work or through work.
Then after, she saw my poi again and continued talking about him up to the end of the reading.

My bank account cried so much after. Haha! But I think she gave me so much too. Validated a lot. Now let’s see if her predictions come to pass. I’ll update end of next month.

Cookie Told me Id be writing a book as well and that I will become famous. So maybe now we can add another one to the list of cookieisms

Weight loss
Haircut
NY, CA, Canada, Kentucky
Book writer

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2571 on: August 05, 2019, 06:24:22 AM »
Thanks ya’ll. She called around midnight est. Was just supposed to be on the phone for 20 minutes but when I only have 1 min left she’d start to talk about something interesting so ended up talking to her for over 30 minutes! And even up to the last minutes, she’s still talking about something that I’m curious about but my bank account was already crying 😭 lmao so ended the call.

In the first 5-10 minutes she just says what she sees which can be a bit confusing ‘coz it’s like disjointed bits and pieces of a bigger picture. Then around the 15 to 30 minute mark, she seems to get more details and so she’ll repeat some of the things she said earlier but clearer. She’s able to understand and get the whole picture by then.

- She said my POi will continue to be indecisive for up to 2 years. 😯 We’re almost 1 year now.  and that if I’m patient, this will go somewhere but not as fast as I want it to be. She said it looks like he wants more with me but she sees him saying he don’t wanna rush on things. She asked me if he already said that.And yep he did several months ago. She didn’t say that he’s gonna say it again.

- She sees something going on with him in a uniform or with someone on a uniform. She also asked if I know what this means. I didn’t. But now I remembered he has an upcoming court appearance for his traffic violation. Maybe that’s it?

- She also picked up another woman who has been in and out of his life but he’s not necessarily in love with her. She didn’t say exactly what’s going on with them now but that they could have been long term if he wasn’t afraid of commitment. She said she was in his life prior to me so I think that’s his ex that he mentioned to me before. She said he is the way he is now, skeptic and don’t want to rush things because of what happened in his last relationship. She also asked if I know her. I don’t. He just mentioned an ex briefly before.

Cookie’s remote viewing skills amazing by the way but sometimes she’s having a hard time interpreting what she sees that’s why she ask questions.. She keeps seeing his family and that it looks like wherever they are, it looks like he’s also there and she sees a young child. She then asked me if there’s a child involved. Maybe she thinks he has a child. I told her, few days ago he travelled to visit his sister and bonded with his only niece. He even sent me pics and vids with his cute niece while he’s there. And Cookie was like “oh so that’s what I’m seeing”. He’s also been with other fam members last week. Like a date with his mom and then his grandma.

She know’s both of our ethnicity. She knew he is caucasian and I’m asian. She said the other woman is the same as him. She knows I have dark hair with highlights sometimes and said I am the one he wants to be with and that he likes me more than he is telling me. She also knows that he lives on a different city but she didn’t mention where and that we don’t see each other often.

-She said a lot of things will happen  with my life in me 8-12 months or august to december going to january. She validated a lot of things. Said it looks like I was disappointed with my POI in the last 3 weeks/days and caused me to have doubts because of what happened. True. 3 days before the reading, that happened and she was also right about him feeling the same because he thinks I don’t trust him. She knows I haven’t met his family yet. She said once he starts talking about having me meet his fam, I’ll know exactly where’s he’s coming from and that it means our relationship is already on another level. On the last few minutes of the reading, she said his family keeps coming up and it looks like they know me. That he already told them about me and that’s why he’s been visiting and talking to close family members..

-She also said that it looks like my POI is stopping something or deleting an online profile and that he is cutting off communication with women he used to talk to. Women he met around the same time as me. I met him in a dating site by the way.  She said she thinks this is the reason she’s seeing other women in the beginning of the reading.

- She said in the next 2 weeks, we will schedule something but will have a delay initially but then later will be on track.

- In the last 3 minutes of the reading, she started talking about seeing my poi showing up unexpectedly, and that I will have a surprised look on my face. And that I was surprised because he doesn’t usually initiate things and I’m getting tired being the one to always initiate. She said my birthday is coming up. True. Next month. And that on my birthday, I’d be able to prove something about his character. She said it looks like he wants to please me. She started talking about something in the next few weeks but I run out of fund and have to end the call 😭

By the way in the middle of the reading she asked me what else I wanna ask her, I thought she’s done with my POI so I asked about career and said she sees 3 opportunities for me and talked about each one. She also see me having an opportunity to move and that i’ll be travelling. She also said “oh start writing that book”. I was speechless for a few seconds coz I thought of doing that way way back but never did. She said “You WILL right that book. You’ll see”.

-She also said that it looks like another man will be attracted to me that I’ll meet at work or through work.
Then after, she saw my poi again and continued talking about him up to the end of the reading.

My bank account cried so much after. Haha! But I think she gave me so much too. Validated a lot. Now let’s see if her predictions come to pass. I’ll update end of next month.

Cookie Told me Id be writing a book as well and that I will become famous. So maybe now we can add another one to the list of cookieisms

Weight loss
Haircut
NY, CA, Canada, Kentucky
Book writer

Kentucky? That’s a new one for me

🤦🏻‍♀️

Offline dascallie

« Reply #2572 on: August 05, 2019, 01:47:27 PM »
sheesh. She gave me "Kentucky" too....no connection whatsoever for me, at least as far as I know! (Cookie getting bleedover from another client into our readings maybe?)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2573 on: August 05, 2019, 04:38:54 PM »
Question for those that do vibe with Cookie and she has been good for them.

Has she ever given you a prediction without a timeline? Lol I asked her to look sat the next few months for me and she saw something happening and instead of giving a date she said when I start doing xyz.

I have never had that happen before...

Thanks for that one, Cookie. Lol

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #2574 on: August 05, 2019, 04:44:47 PM »
She has never give me dates she says spring summer or 2-3 years etc.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #2575 on: August 05, 2019, 05:02:17 PM »

Has she ever given you a prediction without a timeline? Lol I asked her to look sat the next few months for me and she saw something happening and instead of giving a date she said when I start doing xyz.

I usually get long timelines or within 6 months. I don't recall her not giving one, but if I didn't get a timeline I would ask if she knew how long it would be. With my luck it's always something long like 14 months. She is usually right though. I think I throw it out the window because they are so far away.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2576 on: August 05, 2019, 10:45:22 PM »

Edited to add: she didn’t ask me to pick a number between this number and that number. I forgot that. That was unusual to me.

I usually get long timelines or within 6 months. I don't recall her not giving one, but if I didn't get a timeline I would ask if she knew how long it would be. With my luck it's always something long like 14 months. She is usually right though. I think I throw it out the window because they are so far away.

Hey Britbrat!

This is the first time bus has happened to me. I did ask her to nail down a date, and she said, “Well you asked me about the next few months.” And “once this happens then this will happen.”

The next few months though does fall within the original timeline she gave me to this late summer early fall from a previous call.

Edited to add: she didn’t ask me to pick a number between this and that either. That was unusual to me.

I do trust what she says though so I’m just putting it to the side.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 11:12:35 PM by SomethingBetter »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2577 on: August 05, 2019, 11:13:20 PM »

Thanks, KD.

She’s never given me seasons, nor years.

That’s interesting.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2578 on: August 05, 2019, 11:33:23 PM »

Thanks, KD.

She’s never given me seasons, nor years.

That’s interesting.

I got years ... I don’t want to talk about it 👀👀👀👀 😂😂😂😂

Offline Halo_Spice

« Reply #2579 on: August 07, 2019, 06:09:06 PM »
I got a call from Cookie this morning and it through me off guard because I was 7th or 6th in line and wasn't expecting to get a call for another week with her pace. I can't explain how dissappointed I am. I had to come here read some of the things you guys have said, I wasn't even going to comment until I saw half of the things you guys mentioned was pretty much my whole reading...Complete foolishness. I know she's good because I read with her a year and a half ago ugh!!!  A guy from the past who you were on and off with will keep you waiting and wondering ...Uuum no mam what the crap are you taking about ! Your going to be a author...I see you writing, you will relocate ...I see New York, California I told her I live in Canada perfect oppurtunity to say "Oh that's why C.A, C.A" give me a break !!! And something about food and my weight and getting highlights in my hair and getting lots of compliments.

Sigh welp that wait was not worth it...Money down the drain. Lucky to those who got to experience her acutal gift. For me this time around was a flop...A very big flop.  :(
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 06:11:15 PM by Halo_Spice »

anything