Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 906412 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2400 on: June 24, 2019, 01:25:00 AM »
I am now number 5 in her line. Maybe I will get my reading tomorrow? Does she come on during the week or mostly weekends?

She was on the beginning of last week .

Good luck !! :)

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2401 on: June 24, 2019, 01:26:50 AM »
Just had my first read with Cookie - I really liked her - not sure why I expected her to be gruff but she wasn’t at all.

She assessed the hot/cold situation with my POI correctly and basically called him a committment phobe and said he wants me and I could eventually have him if I wanted but she thought that I would give up on him because 5 (!!!!) new men were going to come into my life - yikes, not sure that I can handle 5 lol!

I got asked about Canada and California too lol - not sure what to think about that.

She asked me if I did any writing (I don’t) and said I would be writing positive things and being encouraging - I’m wondering if she was seeing me posting on this forum - hahahaha! :)

The 5 guys she saw could be anything from guys at a party to coworkers. She can’t distinguish sometimes. So it’s not really raining men lol

Hahahaha!! Good to know!

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2402 on: June 24, 2019, 01:29:55 AM »
Just had my first read with Cookie - I really liked her - not sure why I expected her to be gruff but she wasn’t at all.

She assessed the hot/cold situation with my POI correctly and basically called him a committment phobe and said he wants me and I could eventually have him if I wanted but she thought that I would give up on him because 5 (!!!!) new men were going to come into my life - yikes, not sure that I can handle 5 lol!

I got asked about Canada and California too lol - not sure what to think about that.

She asked me if I did any writing (I don’t) and said I would be writing positive things and being encouraging - I’m wondering if she was seeing me posting on this forum - hahahaha! :)

I think Cookie is one of those readers that you have to sift through the gobbly gook to get to the actual meat of the reading. She said to me "there were times we you thought he didn't find you attractive." I thought, no, I knew he did. He told me. But today I remembered how frustrated I was that he never kissed or hugged me in public. He was never a PDA guy, but it did hurt my feelings. I even said "I don't have cooties" to him in the past. So Cookie wasn't wrong.

Ah ok I see - got it - thanks for the tip! :)

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2403 on: June 24, 2019, 11:22:10 AM »

Forgot to mention that I also got the “he is thinking about introducing you to family and friends” - which although it seems like that statement has been accurate for some other folks, I seriously doubt that in my case since POI and I have been drifiting further apart lately (will update if I’m wrong though).

In fact, now that I think about the reading more, the first thing out of her mouth was that she saw a blonde around my POI (I have dark hair) - we assumed this is his ex who he is still in contact with and is not a threat, but now I’m thinking it may be someone new and who has his attention diverted away from me at the moment and maybe Cookie was mixing up energies and confusing me for her...ugh...I don’t know what to think now.

Due to some other recent events, I’m THIS CLOSE to sending my POI a nastygram and telling him our entire friendship is done. Trying to sit on my hands so I don’t type anything I would regret and convince myself that silence is golden... 🤐

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2404 on: June 24, 2019, 01:10:33 PM »
Does cookie say stuff in the past that hasn’t happened yet ?

For example she said to me “ 2 weeks he pissed you off “ he probably did , but I couldn’t recall.

However last night he well and truly pissed me off, about 7 hours after the reading lol

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #2405 on: June 24, 2019, 04:45:40 PM »
Has Cookie ever told anyone to reach out to their POI as they may not reach out first?
She validated one or two things in my reading but then said some things that didn’t make much sense.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2406 on: June 24, 2019, 04:52:07 PM »
Has Cookie ever told anyone to reach out to their POI as they may not reach out first?
She validated one or two things in my reading but then said some things that didn’t make much sense.

I think she says that to most people.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2407 on: June 24, 2019, 05:26:18 PM »

I think she says that to most people.

Yep. She’s said that to me. And she was right, he was too stubborn to do it.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #2408 on: June 24, 2019, 05:48:05 PM »
Has she told anyone:
You’re the empath. He thinks about you all the time that’s why you think about him all the time

He’s actually more focused on you than you are on him

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2409 on: June 24, 2019, 05:54:19 PM »
Has she told anyone:
You’re the empath. He thinks about you all the time that’s why you think about him all the time

He’s actually more focused on you than you are on him

Yup.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #2410 on: June 24, 2019, 05:57:46 PM »
Wow. Lol.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2411 on: June 24, 2019, 06:22:25 PM »
She told me something similar. The reason I couldn’t get over him wasn’t because I was not able to, but because we had/have a strong connection and he hasn’t let go or quit thinking about me. Also, very soon I would be hearing from him and we would definitely be back in communication. I find that so hard to believe though being that he is dating this new girl and seems to be getting more serious with her. Although I will say, this girl does not seem like “wife material” if ya know what I mean. Regardless, I have just had such a hard time believing these predictions are accurate.

Offline Kat23

« Reply #2412 on: June 24, 2019, 06:44:19 PM »
Could it be that cookie is reading your thoughts, your feelings and not POI?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2413 on: June 24, 2019, 07:01:52 PM »

Of course. But then Cookie would be wrong for many people (3 people in as many comments) and not the talented reader we all think she is. 😳 I mean if she can't tell our energies from theirs, then Houston, we have a problem.A big one. Lol

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2414 on: June 24, 2019, 07:06:28 PM »

There were feelings I definitely didn’t have that she brought up. Ie, he felt he should have given us more of a chance than he did but he wasn’t in the right place at the time, he was having issues with his ex and family and he felt that I didn’t have faith in him, and that she’s going to want more commitment than he is willing to give to her and that’s when he will be done with her. I would think she’s either reading him or just straight incorrect because I’m not thinking those things. Honestly at this point I don’t even care, if this girl is what he wants then I don’t want to touch him ever again 🤮 Also, I didn’t ask about him I asked if there would be anyone new or any developments in my love life so why bring him up if she just sees my feelings 😣

anything